When people are not fully informed about a product or service they tend to make assumptions about that product or service that are sometimes unfounded; it is especially true if that product or service is financially based. That is why sometimes binary options trading sites like 24option often come under a lot of scrutiny.
Binary options trading is a market type trading strategy that has grown substantially in just a few short years. It is a largely self-regulating industry that relies heavily on word of mouth to help each individual binary options broker grow. It should also be noted that self-regulating industries often put out the best product at the fairest prices. With that being said, 24options does fall under the watchful eye of CySEC, which is one of the main binary options regulating bodies. CySEC does not work like the US Securities and Exchange Commission present, but its members do follow some basic guidelines that give their sites more credibility.
For this reason US based customers are not allowed to trade directly on 24option, but a broker named Boss Capital is approved for US traders and is an excellent alternative for them.
Self-regulation has certainly not hurt sites such as 24option growth within the industry. They offer a quality trading platform that offers return on investments that are typically larger than any other type of market trading. 24option also is known for having a website that is very user friendly and caters both to novice and veteran traders alike.
All of these things that have been mentioned just add to the already large appeal that investors have toward binary options trading. It is also fair to mention that high rewards do not come without some higher risks too when trading binary options. It often goes hand in hand that the higher the return on investment a trade potentially has the higher the risk on that trade too. Though there are ways that binary options traders can minimize risk better than other types of market based trading.
In addition to being somewhat regulated, 24option helps to establish even more legitimacy by being a fully transparent website when it comes to such things as banking fees and costs. There are no hidden costs or fees and what fees they do have are fully disclosed on the website itself. Any questions or concerns that the sites many users have are also quickly and expertly answered by the efficient and well trained customer support team. All this adds up to a site that lets its investors worry only about trading and provides them with a relaxing trading environment.
*bonus terms and conditions apply
Trading Binary Options involves substantial risk and may lead to loss of all invested capital.
|Bonus||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Carry trades and global foreign exchange volatility (L Menkhoff, L Sarno, M Schmeling – 2012)
2. The gravity equation in international trade: some microeconomic foundations and empirical evidence (JH Bergstrand – 1985)
3. Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Real Exchange Rate Linkages in Developing Countries. (J Yao, CL Tan – 2000)
4. Exchange rate variability and the slowdown in growth of international trade (R Glick, AK Rose – 1999)
5. Chartists, fundamentalists, and trading in the foreign exchange market (JA Frankel, KA Froot – 1990)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016