365BinaryOption Broker Review
365BinaryOption is a binary option broker committed to providing reliable market prices as well as a superb trading software. All this is geared towards enabling a faster execution of binary options trades.
Although it is a bit new in the binary options brokerage business, having been founded in 2014, this broker has some of the best binary options trading services there is.
Online since: 2014
Software: Panda TS
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $10000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Various account options
– Bonus offers
– Also available in Chinese
– No customers from the USA accepted
7 Binary Options Rating:
365BinaryOption Account Features
Going by the way technology is evolving, 365BinaryOption has taken into account all the needs of the modern day binary options trader. It has taken into consideration the needs of the professionals as well as those of the beginners. Every binary options trader should feel at home trading with this broker.
This broker has four different trading account types so that every person wishing to register with them can have the freedom to choose the features he or she wishes to use when trading since every account has its own specific features. The difference of the features of the different accounts is mainly dependent on the amount of time that a trader gets with a senior broker.
These trading accounts are:
- The mini account
The trader gets one session of 20 minutes every week with a senior broker.
Although it is the most basic, this account comes with access to all the trading assets and options. It also provides an access to an education center with two lessons on introduction to the usage of the trading platform. It also comes with access to a dedicated customer support.
- The silver account
This trading account offers all the features offered by the mini account as well as other additional features. The additional features include a 2% additional return on every placed trade, two extra lessons on how to use the pivot table and Fibonacci as well as how to seize trading opportunities.
The trader gets 2 sessions each of 20 minutes with a senior broker every week.
- The gold account
Traders who open gold accounts gets 3 sessions each of 20 minutes every week with a senior broker. The trader also gets six lessons on understanding signals and an addition of 3% return for every executed trade.
- The platinum account
This is the highest trading account that one can open with 365BinaryOption broker. The trader gets 4 sessions each of 20 minutes every week with a senior broker.
The trader is also entitled to 8 lessons. They also get an additional 4% return for every executed trade.
The platinum account holders are also entitled to one risk-free trade of up to one thousand every month.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
365BinaryOption Trading Software
365BinaryOption broker has a very user-friendly trading website. It is designed in such a way that even for the newbies, it won’t be a tall order to navigate around the website.
This broker uses TechFinancials trading software. The trading platform is easy to use and everything is well laid out. The trading chart is usually on the right-hand side, the list of options and assets on the left-hand side and the button for placing trades on the top menu. Also below the trading chart, there is some important information such as the trading history and weekly schedule.
This broker offers a variety of binary trading options which include the high/low option, one touch option, boundary option and short term option. The assets provided for trading are stocks, commodities, indices and currency pairs.
365BinaryOption Support Information
In binary options trading, the need of customer support service is very important. It enables the broker to interact with its traders and know their needs as well as enabling traders to have their queries solved.
365BinaryOption’s customer support team can be contacted via email, live chat or phone. The broker has 6 phone numbers for different countries: UK, Australia, Singapore, Ireland, Canada, and South Africa.
Also it is worth noting that their website is available both in English and in Chinese.
365BinaryOption Banking Info
365BinaryOption broker provides a superb banking system that supports a variety of money transaction methods. The transfer methods supported include the credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Diners, Maestro, JCB, CarteBleue, Dankort, CartaSi, Laser and Discover), digital wallets (UKash and CashU) and bank wire.
For withdrawal purposes, the same methods used for depositing are used. The minimum withdrawal amount is $100. The first withdrawal in a month is free while the subsequent withdrawals are charged a fee of $25.
Customer Service: phone, live chat and email
Languages: English and Chinese
Trading Options: High/Low, On Demand (60 Sec), One Touch, Range
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 second, 2 minutes and 5 minutes
Deposits and Withdrawals: credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Diners, Maestro, JCB, CarteBleue, Dankort, CartaSi, Laser and Discover), digital wallets (UKash and CashU) and bank wire
Withdrawal Time: maximum 5 days
Demo account: No
References and Further Reading:
- Random Walks in Stock Market Prices (Eugene F. Fama)
- Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading (Albert S. Kyle)
- Stock Market Prices and Volumes of Sales (Charles C. Ying)
- Trading Patterns and Prices in the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market (TIM BOLLERSLEV, IAN DOMOWITZ)
- The Dependence between Hourly Prices and Trading Volume (Prem C. Jain and Gun-Ho Joh)
- The intraday speed of adjustment of stock prices to earnings and dividend announcements (James M. Patell, Mark A. Wolfson)
- Interpreting Prediction Market Prices as Probabilities (Justin Wolfers, Eric Zitzewitz)
- The information content of option prices and a test of market efficiency (Donald P. Chiras, Steven Manaster)
- Trading Partner Trust in B2B E-Commerce: A Case Study (Pauline Ratnasingam & Dien D. Phan)
- International Evidence on Institutional Trading Behavior and Price Impact (Chiraphol N. Chiyachantana, Pankaj K. Jain, Christine Jiang, Robert A. Wood)
- The portfolio flows of international investors (Kenneth A. Froot, Paul G.J. O’Connell, Mark S. Seasholes)
- Who Trades with Whom? Exploring the Links between Firms’ International Activities, Skills, and Wages (Francesco Serti, Chiara Tomasi, Antonello Zanfei)
- International Portfolio Investment Flows (MICHAEL J. BRENNAN, H. HENRY CAO)
- Method and system for virtual stock trading on networks (Aji Inc. D/B/A Zoodak)
- Trading culture, teaching culture: the role of the Dutch language tutor in the acquisition of intercultural skills at beginners level (Miranda van Rossum & Roel Vismans)
- Trading on Time (Simeon Djankov, Peter G. Peterson, Caroline L. Freund, Cong S. Pham )
- Online Investing: An In-Depth Look at Trading Over the Internet (Wood, Joshua T.)
- The Shareholder-Wealth and Trading-Volume Effects of Information-Technology Infrastructure Investments (Debabroto Chatterjee, Carl Pacini, V. Sambamurthy)
- Technology-Trading Coalitions in Supergames (B. Curtis Eaton and Mukesh Eswaran)
- Point/Nonpoint Source Trading of Pollution Abatement: Choosing the Right Trading Ratio (Arun S. Malik)
7 Binary Options review: 365BinaryOption: stars.