- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- 365Trading Special features
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- 365Trading Trading software
- 365Trading Support information
- 365Trading Banking and company information
- Additional information
- References and Further Reading:
- John Miller
- Related content:
We feel that 365trading is a very good binary option broker for those who are serious about binary trading. During our review we will examine the features and the entire working of this popular platform. Although some traders might not understand why we feel this broker is so unique, we have determined that one of the main advantages of 365trading is that everything works smoothly and without complications. The banking process is fast and the bonus terms are quiet low as well. As the minimum deposit that 365Trading allows is only $100, we completely understand how this broker can be so popular among those new to the binary options market.
Online since: 2012
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $100
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $500
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA and Africa
– No fees for withdrawals
– Extensive educational section
– User friendly platform (excellent for beginners)
– Low minimum deposit ($100)
– Exceptional Customer Service
– No loyalty plans
– Telephone customer service is only available during regular business hours
7 Binary Options Rating:
365Trading Special features
It appears that 365training does not offer any special loyalty plans. All the offered features appear to be part of the general trading package. However, there are some additional features that can be unlocked upon speaking with an account manager. The basic packages appear to offer the typical features any trader should need for binary trading. The 365trading videos will be discussed in the next section.
One of the features of 365trading is an informative financial news section which is a good way for traders to begin their day so they can have an insight as to what is occurring that particular day in the financial market. As well, traders can utilize the 365trading economic calendar to prepare for the upcoming trading season. This is especially helpful for those who prefer event trading.
365trading offers up to 100% bonuses depending on trader’s initial investment. Obviously, the more a trader invests, the higher the amount of the bonus they will receive. The bonus turnover requirement for 365trading withdrawal is 20 x. They also have a 365 trading demo account where their users can check out the platform’s accuracy and working as well.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
365Trading Trading software
365trading operates on a property software platform which they themselves designed. It is thoroughly equipped to allow maximum speed and efficiency for binary options trading. The development team of 365training continually upgrades their platform based on customers input. The charting tool offered by 365trading is exceptional and offers helpful techniques as in binary option robot for its traders to have access to the current state of the market.
As the company behind this platform was formed by a group of financial experts, it is only expected that the 365trading platform boasts of all of the advanced trading tools. Depending on which method they most prefer, traders can switch between candlesticks and line graphs. Traders can utilize the zoom feature to set intervals of 5min, 30min, 1hr and 3hrs.
There is a very useful educational section on the 365trading platform which gives traders access to training videos related to binary options. Some of the topics they offer include: Support and resistance lines, Harami patterns, Passive Trading rules and Engulfing binary options strategies, among others.
365Trading Support information
Technical support on the 365trading platform is available via phone, live chat, email and even Skype. Below are the European phone numbers that traders can use to reach technical and customer support.
BE +32 25882675
DE +49 6912006795
FR +33 180144445
NL +31 104221221
Spain +34 934922666
UK +44 2033181264
365Trading Banking and company information
As 365trading is a licensed through CySEC it is regulated so traders should feel totally at ease placing their funds in their segregated accounts. Traders can choose their form of deposit currency on their initial transaction, which include: USD, Eur and GBP. During our 365trading review we discovered that traders can utilize the following deposit methods:
● American Express
● Bancontact-Mr Cash
● Wire Transfer
To sum up our 365trading review, we can honestly say that we are extremely satisfied with this broker. The platform is extremely user friendly and they offer a wide variety of educational resources for their traders. Their customer support is both professional and extremely knowledgeable. We highly recommend this platform to those who are serious about trading binary options, as well as those who might be new to the world of financial trading
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: email@example.com
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese
Trading Options: High / Low, 60seconds, Long Term
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, End of Day, End of Week
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Paypal, iDeal, Sofort, Trustly, Neteller
Withdrawal Time: 1 – 3 day
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Apparatus for maximizing interest earnings and providing payments from principal without interest penalty (Robert H. Youden, Charles S. Robertson-1980)
- The Calculation of Minimum Margin (Andrew Rudd Barra, Mark Schroeder-1982)
- A model of the financial firm with imperfect asset and deposit elasticities ( Diana Hancock-1986)
- Exchange rate variability and the flow of international trade (Tony Caporale, Khosrow Doroodian-1994)
- Capital regulation and deposit insurance (David H. Pyle-1986)
- Financial institutions or asset markets: Alternative trading and banking arrangements as risk sharing mechanisms (Burkhard Drees-1992)
- Method and system for rapid loan approval (Stephen Hotz, Jennifer Kelly, Krishnamoorthy Srinivasan, Ajay Kumar Jindia-2011)
- The Economic Value of Minimum (Variance Hedges Sergio H. Lence-1994)
- The comparative analysis of stock index futures trading effect on the trend of spot market ( Zeng Lingling ; Wang Renxiang ; Fu Ying-2010)
- The impact of the early withdrawal option on time deposit pricing (James H. Gilkeson, Gary E. Porter, Stanley D. Smith-2000)
- Higher Price, Lower Costs? Minimum Prices in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (Jan Abrell, Sebastian Rausch, Hidemichi Yonezawa-2016)
- Computerized System for Trading (Repasi Investments Pty Limited-2015)
- Calendar Effects in Monthly Time Series: Detection by Spectrum Analysis and Graphical Methods (William S. Cleveland & Susan J. Devlin-2012)
- Dangers of data mining: The case of calendar effects in stock returns (Ryan Sullivan, Allan Timmermann , Halbert White-2001)
- An Investigation of the Extent and Consequences of Measurement Error in Labor-Economic Survey Data (Greg J. Duncan and Daniel H. Hill-1985)
- Calendar Effects in Monthly Time Series: Modeling and Adjustment (William S. Cleveland & Susan J. Devlin-2012)
- The Relationship Between Economic Characteristics and Alternative Annual Earnings Persistence Measures (Stephen P. Baginski, Kenneth S. Lorek, G. Lee Willinger, and Bruce C. Branson-1999)
- Will I see you in September?” An economic explanation for the standard school calendar (William A. Fischel-2006)
- Entry into motherhood in Sweden: The influence of economic factors on the rise and fall in fertility, 1986-1997 BY (Britta Hoem-2000)
- Letters to the editor: a machine algorithm for processing calendar dates (Henry F. Fliegel-1968)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016