As we were reviewing the services and trading options offered by BDSwiss, we found the platform to be both innovative and popular with traders. It is an excellent broker for providing viable trading binary options and it has the potential for excellent returns on investment.
There were very good bonuses available and the platform was easy to learn; navigating through the first few trades took a bit of effort, but after that, it was as easy as any platform we’ve ever reviewed. We were able to complete several types of trades during our review, including long term, one touch, 30/60 seconds, pairs and ladders. We were pleased with the variety of options offered by BDSwiss; it’s actually one of the best we’ve found. Regardless of the type of trade desired, BDSwiss probably has it.
Online since: 2010
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $100
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $1500
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations
– Low minimum deposit
– User friendly platform
– Good VIP program
– Lots of different assets
– CySEC licensed
– Low maximum investment
7 Binary Options Rating:
While BDSwiss does not have a set bonus structure, traders who have an account will have opportunities for periodic promotions and bonuses which have the potential to be very attractive. These offers are not available on a constant basis, but are instead offered at various times for a limited period. We found the promotions to be outstanding, but they are subject to change at any time, making verification of a specific offer very important.
BDSwiss is unique in that finishing a trade out of the money does not necessarily mean a trader will lose their entire investment. This is because 5% to 10% of the original investment is retained in order to minimize losses when a trade is off target. Maximum payouts vary between 68% and 85%. Finishing a trade in the money results in high returns and finishing out of the money does not result in a total loss
Types of Accounts
BDSwiss offers a single type of account. It requires only a $100 initial deposit and is a live trading account. This small initial deposit marks BDSwiss as an excellent choice for traders who are just starting out, right there at the top with Banc de Binary. We found the low initial deposit helped us to feel comfortable with trading more quickly than risking a larger investment would have done.
We found a wide variety of assets available for trading at BDSwiss. They include stocks, commodities, currencies and indices. In the stocks category, traders have access to Microsoft, Apple, Citigroup and Rolls Royce, to name a few. Traded commodities include gold, coffee, sugar, oil, platinum, silver and wheat. For currency pairs, USD/CAD, USD/RUB, EUR/GBP and others are available. The indices which can be accessed include NIKKEI225, NASDAQ and several others.
Deposit Methods and withdrawals
BDSwiss offers fast, secure methods for depositing money into trading accounts. Popular methods include wire transfers, credit cards and services such as Maestro, PaySafeCard and others. The minimum amount which may be deposited or withdrawn is $/€100. Withdrawals may be completed using the same method as the deposit.
We found the customer service offered by BDSwiss to be excellent. It is available on a 24-hour a day, seven day a week basis and can be reached through email, phone or live chat. The professional customer service staff is dedicated to helping traders with any binary options trading problems, just like with Binary Option Robot.
During our review of the services offered by BDSwiss, we found that it is a very good service for beginning and advanced traders alike. They offer an outstanding array of assets and trading options, while keeping their account structure simple and their plat form very easy to understand and offering excellent returns on investment. They have earned their high popularity among traders through an outstanding offering of assets and trading options, while also keeping minimum deposits and payouts at a very reasonable $/€100. Their customer service is excellent and the system of deposits and withdrawals is easy to use.
BDSwiss has become a leader in binary options trading in a very short period of time. It benefits from a very enthusiastic base of satisfied traders and we found them to be an outstanding choice for performing binary options trading, as well as other types of trades.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, German, Greek, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, French, Spanish, Slovenian, Russian
Trading Options: One Pair, Short Term, Long Term, Ladder, Pairs
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Wire transfer, Sofort, Paysafe, UKash, GiroPay, EPS
Withdrawal Time: 2-3 days
Demo account: No
- Are There Any BDSwiss Complaints?
- BDSwiss Bonus
- BDSwiss Demo Account
- BDSwiss Login
- BDSwiss Minimum Deposit
- BDSwiss Mobile Trading
- BDSwiss USA
- BDSwiss Withdrawal
- Is BDSwiss a Scam?
- Is BDSwiss Regulated
References and Further Reading:
- The Interrelation of Stock and Options Market Trading-Volume Data (JOSEPH H. ANTHONY-1988)
- Informed Trading in Stock and Option Markets (Sugato Chakravarty, Huseyin Gulen, Stewart Mayhew-2004)
- The Impact of Options Trading on the Market Quality of the Underlying Security: An Empirical Analysis (Raman Kumar, Atulya Sarin, Kuldeep Shastri-1998)
- Options Arbitrage in Imperfect Markets (STEPHEN FIGLEWSKI-1989)
- Stock simulation engine for an options trading game (Paid Inventors Cynthia Ann Klein, Lawrence Scott Berlin, Timothy J. Kostolansky, Jaime Rockwell Del Palacio, Less-2004)
- Predicting Volatility in the Foreign Exchange Market (PHILIPPE JORION-1995)
- Does options trading lead to greater cash market volatility? (Arjun Chatrath, Sanjay Ramchander, Frank Song -1995)
- Options markets and stock return volatility (Douglas J. Skinner -1989)
- Trading options before Black-Scholes: a study of the market in late seventeenth-century London (ANNE L. MURPHY-2008)
- Options automated trading system (OATS) and method of options trading ( Will Rutman-2004)
- Earnings Announcements, Stock Price Adjustment, and the Existence of Option Markets (ROBERT JENNINGS, LAURA STARKS-1986)
- Dynamic threshold for pool-based bonus promotions in electronic gaming systems (Paid Inventors Richard J. Schneider, Joseph G. Hart, Joseph W. Canon, Robert P. Bartholomew, Michael B. Shelby, Lawrence R. Pitman-2002)
- Communication and Promotion Decisions in Retailing: A Review and Directions for Future Research (Kusum L. Ailawadi, J.P. Beauchamp, Naveen Donthu, Dinesh K. Gauri, Venkatesh Shankar-2009)
- Designing an Ad Auctions Game for the Trading Agent Competition (Patrick R. Jordan, Michael P. Wellman-2009)
- My library My History Books on Google Play Selected Readings on Electronic Commerce Technologies: Contemporary Applications (Hu, Wen-Chen-2008)
- Digital watermarks and trading cards (Tyler J. McKinley, Marc D. Miller, J. Scott Carr, William Y. Conwell-2004)
- Compensation and Incentives: Practice vs. Theory (GEORGE P. BAKER, MICHAEL C. JENSEN, KEVIN J. MURPHY-1988)
- Small Business Management (Dr. John Pearson-2016)
- A Strategic Perspective on Sales Promotions (elb, Betsy; Andrews, Demetra; Lam-2007)
- Effectiveness of price discounts and premium promotions (Mariola Palazon, Elena Delgado-Ballester-2009)
7 Binary Options review: BDSwiss: stars.
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016