Binary Freedom Formula Review
Binary Freedom Formula claims to be a user-friendly, fully automated trading system that will make you substantial profits with little to no work on your behalf, even if you are new to the world of binary trading. The system will make trades on your behalf while you sit back and relax. Binary Freedom Formula claims you can make up to a $1,000 daily with this fully automated trading bot. We have reviewed the system to see if these claims are true.
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 90%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Countries: All nations
– Different types of trading accounts
– User friendly
– Automated Trading Signals
– Traders do not have control of their personal accounts
– Withdrawal process is slow and confusing
– Unreliable customer support
– Little to no protection against financial losses
Not Reliable Service
Is Binary Freedom Formula a Scam?
Of course you want to know whether or not as system is a scam before signing up for the software. After detailed analysis and investigation on our end, we determined that Binary Freedom Formula does not live up to its promises. They claim traders can earn profits of 80 to 90% with this software, but we still have yet to see anyone with that high of a cusses rate. Also there is no substantial proof that anyone has made nearly $1,000 a day with this trading software. Most importantly, the binary options brokers with this service are neither licensed nor regulated. And on top of all of this, traders do not have any control over their personal trading accounts.
How Much Does Binary Freedom Formula Cost?
While there is no charge to use the Binary Freedom Formula software, you must deposit a minimum of $250-$300 before you can be connected with a broker. Apart from this initial deposit, you only have to fund your account as needed to initiate trading.
How Does Binary Freedom Formula Work?
Binary Freedom Formula is designed to generate trading signals on your behalf. The system utilize the 60-second trading platform so you are required to “Call” or “Put” before closing a trade. So while the system claims to be fully automated, you need to be able to determine which way you think the trade will go.
How to Get Started
- Step 1: Sign Up: You must create a free account with the system. Then you will be required to make an initial deposit of at least $250 and register with one of their recommended brokers before trading.
- Step 2: Place your Trades: The system will generate trading signals and then you must chose whether to “call” or “put” each trade
- Step 3: Withdraw your Profits – Once you have accumulated profits, you will be able to withdraw your money. However, there has been much negative feedback from traders who have used this system regarding the amount of time it takes to withdraw your earnings.
After our detailed investigation of Binary Freedom Formula, we have come to the general consensus that this binary options trading system is not reliable. We can find no unbiased reviews that show anything positive about this service. Their customer service team is not very helpful and there is no proof that anyone has earned a substantial profit with this system. Also their site is not very user-friendly and the withdrawal process is tedious and extremely slow. We strongly recommend that you chose a more reliable trading system like OptionRobot.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016