- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Special Features
- Trading Platform and Assets
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- Customer Support Services
- Banking and Company
- Our Final Thoughts on BinaryTilt
- Additional information
- BinaryTilt Articles:
- References and Further Reading:
- John Miller
- Related content:
There are some web brokers that seem to go to extra efforts to make a very professional looking website and BinaryTilt is definitely one of those binary option brokers that do a nice job of that. BinaryTilt is a New Zealand based broker that is keeping with the trend of visionary brokers and binary options robot that are coming from that part of the world.
One of the nice things about BinaryTilt is that they allow themselves to be heavily regulated because they want to ensure their credibility in the world of binary options. Their years of experience in the binary options marketplace have helped them design a website that offers advanced trading technology and exceptional customer service. We think that you will like what you hear throughout this review.
Online since: 2013
Jurisdiction: New Zealand
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $100
Countries: All nations, but not USA
– It’s a very user friendly website
– Nice selection of currency pairs to trade
– Professional looking trading platform
– Easy to access the live chat customer support feature
– Many banking options
– The browser runs a little slow at times
7 Binary Options Rating:
BinaryTilt is a company that is focused on providing its investors with an excellent trading experience. One of the ways BinaryTilt does that is by offering some excellent promotions to traders when they sign with them. Email messages will inform each trader what type of promotions the web broker is currently offering.
One of the promotions comes in the form of a signup bonus. Users will have their initial deposit matched 100% with BinaryTilt up to a maximum of $3000. That is a lot of free money to trade with that is for sure. The 100% bonus applies no matter how much or how little you deposit.
Another great promo is that the first four trades on BinaryTilt will be considered risk free trades; that means if you do not win on the trades your money will be cheerfully refunded to you. What a great feature that is to know that you can make four trades and not have to fear losing even a dime.
Promotions are not the only way that BinaryTilt likes to help those that sign up to trade with them. They also offer each trader access to a free demo account. That is a great way for new traders to learn to trade binary options and to help veteran traders learn the BinaryTilt web platform. The demo account has $1000 of virtual funds in it to trade with and is active for 5 days after you sign up for your account with BinaryTilt.
They also have a mobile trading app which will help those who are not home in front of their computer often to trade on the go. These are just a few examples of why BinaryTilt is an excellent web broker to trade with. The app requires nothing to download and is web-based just like the internet trading platform. It can be used with most smart phones and other smart devices.
Trading Platform and Assets
BinaryTilt has a trading platform that is very easy to navigate around and place trades; we really liked the way it was set up when we tested it. It uses new and innovative software from a group called MarketsPulse. They have a wide variety of option choices and lots of help for those that trade with them to tilt the scales in their favor as far as making successful trades.
It is a browser based trading platform so there is nothing to download onto your computer and that also means that it runs fairly well when you are using it to place trades. It has a very easy to learn user interface on the trading platform too; things such as the binary option choices are visibly displayed in the drop down menu choices in the trading window. Once an option is selected,then the asset choices and expiry times pop up so you can choose them and quickly complete your trade. It is a really nice setup that this web broker has on their trading platform.
There is also a lot of information that the trading platform gives to the investors on the site. It starts with vivid color graphs which help the user quickly pick out information which they need to make decisions about their trades. Even the potential payout is displayed right in the trading window.
BinaryTilt offers several different option choices. It starts with the traditional High/Low option which almost every website offers; for these you simply have to choose an asset and correctly pick if its price trend will be up or down at expiration. One touch binary options mean you have to pick a price point that an asset only needs to reach at one point during the trade duration. There are also very short time frame option choices for those traders that like a lot of action.
One problem we did see is that the browser runs a little bit slow on certain internet connections.
The BinaryTilt asset index is heavily skewed toward currencies and the web broker offers more than 20 currency pairs. There are also several stocks to choose from but the asset choices for commodities are very limited.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Customer Support Services
There are a variety of ways in which to contact customer support. The preferred way to contact customer support is by live chat; there are a lot of pop-ups on the web pages that will get you to the live support feature fast. There is also the standard email support and a phone number that customers can call to get questions answered. Customer service can conveniently be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week; that is a nice feature since they have traders from all over the world.
Regulation comes through what is known as the Financial Services Complaints Limited (FCSL) and they will handle any disputes that arise between BinaryTilt and those who trade with the website.
Banking and Company
Banking on BinaryTilt is a very pleasant experience and they give you a whole lot of options; this is necessary with such a wide international client base. It is really nice to have so many different deposit and withdrawal options. Their banking is really very fast and easy too.
You can choose to make deposits with JCB, Visa or MasterCard or even use bank wire transfer if you do not mind a few extra fees. Bank Wire transfers require a minimum deposit amount of $1000. Asian clients can use UnionPay, there is also webmoney that can be used if you are in America, the United Kingdom or Sweden and finally for residents of the Middle East CashU can be used. Additional payment methods for other countries are GiroPay, Paysafe and QIWI.
Withdrawals are really easy too and they only require your credit card information or your bank account information to initiate them. Legal reasons require the initial fund withdrawals to be sent by bank wire transfer. Credit card processing can be done in as little as one day but bank wire transfers vary widely from anywhere between one and ten days. Bank transfers are free for Australians but $20 for all others. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
Our Final Thoughts on BinaryTilt
This is a good site to trade on for the most part and there is very little to complain about with them. It is not a perfect binary options broker but then again none of them are. With excellent customer service and very good banking, it is a site you can trust. It is also an easy site to get information from to make trades and then it’s easy to actually place them too. We have no problem at all recommending this site to our readers.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: email@example.com
Languages: English, Japanese, Arabic, Chinese
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Boundary
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, WebMoney, Paysafe Card
Withdrawal Time: 3 days
Demo account: No
References and Further Reading:
- Development of a Web‐based enterprise collaborative platform for networked enterprises ( W.B. Lee, C.F. Cheung, H.C.W. Lau, K.L. Choy-2003)
- A web-based platform for experimental investigation of electric power auctions (Ray D. Zimmerman, Robert J. Thomas, Deqiang Gan, Carlos Murillo-Sánchez-1999)
- Does the Provision of Nonaudit Services Affect Investor Perceptions of Auditor Independence? (Jayanthi Krishnan, Heibatollah Sami, and Yinqi Zhang -2005)
- Managerial and Investor Responses to Disclosure Regulation: The Case of Reg FD and Conference Calls (Brian J. Bushee, Dawn A. Matsumoto, and Gregory S. Miller-2004)
- Investor Protection and Corporate Valuation (Rafael La Porta, Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes, Andrei Shleifer, Robert Vishny-2002)
- Investor Psychology and Security Market Under- and Overreactions (Kent Daniel, David Hirshleifer, Avanidhar Subrahmanyam-1998)
- Investor Reaction to Going Concern Audit Reports (Krishnagopal Menon and David D. Williams – 2010)
- A survey on the use of the Internet for investor relations in the USA, the UK and Germany (Dominic Deller , Michael Stubenrath & Christoph Weber-2010)
- The Impact of Web-Based Procurement on the Management of Operating Resources Supply (Simon R. Croom-2000)
- System and method for conducting web-based financial transactions in capital markets ( Harpal S. Sandhu, Viral V. Tolat, Stephen Rees-2000)
- Supply web co-ordination by an agent-based trading network with integrated logistics services (Andreas Gerber, , Christian Russ, Matthias Klusch-2003)
- A Study of the Value and Impact of B2B E-Commerce: The Case of Web-Based Procurement (Chandrasekar Subramaniam, Michael J. Shaw-2014)
- Method and System for Exchanging Business Documents (Brent Halverson, Ian Braby, Miroslav Stojanovic-2008)
- Market-Oriented Cloud Computing: Vision, Hype, and Reality for Delivering IT Services as Computing Utilities (Rajkumar Buyya ; Chee Shin Yeo ; Srikumar Venugopal-2008)
- Universal on-line trading market design and deployment system (Yoav Shoham-2001)
- Open platform system and method ( James Horan, Wanda Tyner-2003)
- Interactive internet analysis method (Gilbert Allan Segal, Ernest Hugo Zerenner-2000)
- Managed asset platform system and method (James Horan, Wanda Tyner, Marcus Ansel-2003)
- Financial consolidation and communication platform (Charles J. Lewis -22003)
- EXPORT-PLATFORM FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT (Karolina Ekholm, Rikard Forslid, James R. Markusen-2007)
7 Binary Options review: BinaryTilt: stars.
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016