Boss Capital Review
Boss Capital is one of the most recently launched binary options brokers on the market. However, it has already established itself among the most elite platforms in the industry. Traders are provided with the latest in online trading technology and are offered a highly secure and profitable trading experience.
In reviewing Boss Capital, we found that it gives excellent choice to its customers, with almost 200 assets available to trade with. We found its customer care services to be particularly noteworthy, offering assistance in ten different languages. This explains Boss Capital’s rapidly growing global customer base, which has been a driving force in its expansion.
We are confident that Boss Capital is well equipped to aid investors in maximizing their full profit potential. We found trading on their website to be highly straightforward and ideal for both beginners and seasoned traders alike.
The platform was very accessible, with a user-friendly interface and simple trading process. Boss Capital’s skilled team is always on hand to offer expert advice and a vast array of educational resources to help traders get the most out of their account.
Online since: 2014
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $7500
Currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, Yen, RUB
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Excellent returns
– Good deposit bonus
– Over 200 tradable assets
– Low minimum investment
– Education center could be better
7 Binary Options Rating:
In our review of Boss Capital, we explored what each account package had to offer:
Standard Account holders only need to deposit $200 to start trading and receive access to all of the basic trading features. This account is ideal for those new to binary options trading who wish to benefit from Boss Capital’s free educational resources.
With the Bronze Account traders are granted a 20% welcome bonus and receive greater access to trading webinars and a dedicated account manager. We feel that this account is ideal for beginners who have already gained a firm grounding in binary options trading and have a good knowledge of the market.
The Silver Account offers an even greater welcome bonus of 40%, access to informative webinars, expedited withdrawals and 2 risk-free trades. This account package is aimed towards investors who have a particular interest in refining their trading strategies.
Gold Account members are awarded a significantly larger bonus upon signing up of 65%, access to exclusive online webinars and a personal account manager. Furthermore, Gold Account holders benefit from 5 risk-free trades and up to 80% fixed increased payout. This account is perfect for skilled traders.
The VIP Account is the most exclusive package available, requiring a deposit of $100,000. We were particularly impressed by the host of elite and unrivaled benefits available for exclusive account holders. To learn more about the advantages available to Boss Capital’s elite customers, it is recommended to contact their Corporate Division.
Deposit Methods and Withdrawals
Boss Capital enables traders to deposit their funds securely via Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer and electronic payments. The minimum deposit is $200 and investors can choose from Standard, Bronze, Silver, Gold and VIP account packages which offer an escalating number of perks and benefits. Account holders receive a generous welcome bonus and access to their own personal analyst and a range of trading webinars.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Boss Capital offers exceptional customer service which is available 24/7 to all of its clients. We found their customer support team to be highly knowledgeable and were particularly impressed to learn that support is offered in 10 different languages.
Traders are able to contact customer support via email, live chat and phone, with the added perk of a range of international toll-free numbers.
As a broker that is also used by many binary option robots, Boss Capital offers traders unparalleled service, a rich selection of tradable assets, numerous account packages, exceptional customer care and one of the most advanced educational academies in the industry. We are confident that both newcomers and advanced traders alike will greatly benefit from choosing Boss Capital as their binary option trading broker.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Russian, German, Portuguese, Greek, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, French
Trading Options: High/Low, Touch/No Touch, Boundary, 60 Second Trades
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: daily, hourly, 15 minute, 60 second, weekly, monthly, end of the year
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer, electronic payment
Withdrawal Time: 2 business days
Demo account: Yes
Boss Capital Articles:
- Boss Capital App
- Boss Capital Assets
- Boss Capital Binary Options
- Boss Capital Binary Trading Platform
- Boss Capital Bonus
- Boss Capital Demo Account
- Boss Capital Legit
- Boss Capital Minimum Deposit
- Boss Capital Minimum Trade
- Boss Capital Mobile
- Boss Capital Platform and Academy
- Boss Capital Regulated
- Boss Capital Scam
- Boss Capital USA
- Boss Capital Withdrawal
References and Further Reading:
- Online service quality dimensions and their relationships with satisfaction: A content analysis of customer reviews of securities brokerage services (Zhilin Yang, Xiang Fang-2004)
- The Production of Trust in Online Markets (Peter Kollock-1999)
- Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview (Michael Grubb, Karsten Neuhoff-2011)
- Online trading algorithms and robust option pricing ( Peter DeMarzo, Ilan Kremer, Yishay Mansour-2006)
- Online Trading and the National Association of Securities Dealers’ Suitability Rule: Are Online Investors Adequately Protected (ReneeBarnett-2000)
- The Digitization of Word of Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback Mechanisms (Chrysanthos Dellarocas-2003)
- The Uses of Privacy Online: Trading a Loss of Privacy for Social Web Gratifications? (Monika Taddicken , Cornelia Jers-2011)
- Applicability of theory of planned behavior in predicting intention to trade online: Some evidence from a developing country (M. Gopi, T. Ramayah-2007)
- System of Online Trading Through Intermediary Platform and Methods Thereof (Shanfa Li, Xufang Kong-2011)
- System and methods for obtaining advantages and transacting the same in a computer gaming environment (Shawn D. Cartwright-2006)
- An empirical analysis of the antecedents of electronic commerce service continuance (Anol Bhattacherjee-2001)
- The Walk-down to Beatable Analyst Forecasts: The Role of Equity Issuance and Insider Trading Incentives (SCOTT RICHARDSON, SIEW HONG TEOH, PETER D. WYSOCKI-2004)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Effects of Online Trading on Stock Price and Trading Volume Reactions to Earnings Announcements (Anwer S. Ahmed, Richard A. Schneible Jr., Douglas E. Stevens-2003)
- Online Computation and Competitive Analysis (Allan Borodin, Ran El-Yaniv-2005)
- Establishing online trust through a community responsibility system (Sulin Ba-2001)
- A meta-analysis of the technology acceptance model: Investigating subjective norm and moderation effects (Jeroen Schepers, Martin Wetzels-2007)
- The Role of Online Trading Communities in Managing Internet Auction Fraud (Cecil Eng Huang Chua, Jonathan Wareham and Daniel Robey-2007)
- A decomposed theory of reasoned action to explain intention to use Internet stock trading among Malaysian investors (T. Ramayah, Kamel Rouibah, M. Gopi, Gary John Rangel-2009)
- Experts online: An analysis of trading activity in a public Internet chat room (Bruce Mizrach, Susan Weerts-2009)
- Building trust in online auction markets through an economic incentive mechanism (Sulin Ba, Andrew B. Whinston, Han Zhang-2003)
7 Binary Options review: Boss Capital: stars.
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016