Boss Capital Scam
Scam, it’s a pretty harsh word if you think about it. It generally means that a person or business is trying to take financial advantage of a large group of people. Unfortunately its meaning has become skewed over the years as people get skeptical about the legitimacy of online businesses.
Nowadays, if even just a few people are not happy with a website where monetary transactions are involved, they try to send a big red flag up that it’s a scam. It’s no different for binary option brokers such as Boss Capital to be affected by these sorts of claims.
Boss capital is a new player in the online broker scene. It was established in 2014 as a binary options website that caters largely to American traders. Although it is new, it should not be mistaken as an upstart trading website; it was founded by a team of expert traders and financial analysts who used that experience to create what they thought was an outstanding platform to place trades. The website is designed to serve the analysis and trading needs of both beginners and veteran traders alike.
This new web broker prides itself on being user-friendly, reliable, fair and secure. They know their users have a wide variety of options to choose from when it comes to binary options trading, so they make every effort to keep building on their already good reputation and show integrity.
With that being said, no company that is in a field that people invest money and can lose it, is free from the backlash and accusations that go along with that.
Is Boss Capital a scam? Hundreds of satisfied traders on their website would answer that with an emphatic no. It tries hard to adhere to the fair practices of binary option trading guidelines. They offer over 150 assets to base trades on and they make every effort to treat their traders in a respectful and professional way.
They are one of the leaders in the industry as far as all the options they offer online investors. They offer a very broad selection of account levels and each level comes with its own special account features; the higher your signup deposit, the higher your level of account is. They also take pride in the fact they provide quick banking transactions and there is no minimum withdrawal limit. Their trading platform is very easy to navigate around and can be customized to the individual user’s needs. Boss Capital is also a SSL encrypted to keep it safe and secure.
The site is full of useful learning tools that help educate novice traders and help veteran traders build upon their existing knowledge. The website even features webinars and personal support.
So Boss Capital is a rapidly growing website that is used by many happy binary option traders, but it is definitely not part of any scam.
|Bonus||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Liquidity provision in the overnight foreign exchange market (GH Bjønnes, D Rime, HOA Solheim – 2005)
2. Information, trading, and volatility (CM Jones, G Kaul, ML Lipson – 1994)
3. Credit management for electronic brokerage system (M Togher, MF Dunne, R Hartheimer – 2000)
4. Internationally cross-listed stock prices during overlapping trading hours: price discovery and exchange rate effects (J Grammig, M Melvin, C Schlag – 2005)
5. Method and system for performing automated financial transactions involving foreign currencies (ND Potter, B Chomut, DM Jacobs, PE Rayner – 1998)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016