We have found out that CherryTrade is closed.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
It is not easy to make it onto our list of preferred brokers to trade on, but CherryTrade has impressed us enough to do just that. It is one of those newer and innovative brokers that have a lot to offer those who trade on it. It features an impressive list of assets for its investors to choose from to place their trades on and a real time data feature that keeps its traders constantly updated on the latest asset prices and news. And the best thing about the CherryTrade site is it provides all this and does its banking functions in a safe and secure environment.
Their big list of assets includes everything from some of the most popular stocks such as Microsoft, IBM and Coca Cola. Many of the best stocks are listed on a separate page that provides a lot of details about them so each investor can take a closer look at them before deciding to use them in a trade. There are over 12 stocks to choose from on CherryTrade at any given time.
Among the other tradable assets on CherryTrade are matched currency pairs too. These will include 13 of the most popular currency pairs to trade. CherryTrade provides these because the FOREX exchange has proven to be one of the most popular to trade on by many investors.
They also provide their investors with a variety of commodities to use in their binary options trades too. A trader on CherryTrade can choose from such popular commodities as oil, precious metals, sugar, wheat and coffee. Just like they do with the stocks, CherryTrade provides a short listing with all the details about each individual commodity.
For those investors that like to trade on indices, CherryTrade has got them well covered too. They feature a variety of the most popular indices that an investor can place their binary options trades on. The list includes such favorites as the USA based DOW Industrials and NASDAQ, the German based DAX and the Japan based NIKKEI 225. Needless to say there is quite a nice variety for an investor to choose from here.
Once an investor gets signed up for the CherryTrade website all this and a lot more become available to them. Signup for the website is simple and easy too. A customer just has to fill out a short questionnaire and then make the minimum account deposit for the level they wish to trade at. In little or no time any investor can be trading on the CherryTrade site.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. The gathering world slump and the battle over capital controls (R Wade, F Veneroso – 1998)
2. Exchange rate risk and US trade: a sectoral analysis (KE Maskus – 1986)
3. A unifying microstructure framework for modeling intraday and interday asset pricing dynamics: the case of exchange rates (T Chauveau, R Topol – 1999)
4. Asymmetric Laplace laws and modeling financial data (TJ Kozubowski, K Podgórski – 2001)
5. Financial Reform and Asian Turmoil: Taiwan’s Experience (N Yin – 2000)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016