We have found out that CherryTrade is closed.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
One of the newest and fast becoming one of the most popular binary options trading sites is CherryTrade. Its trading platform uses the highly popular SpotOption software and with it an investor can have access to such options as the highly favored 60 second option.
The site also features an easy to do sign up process and accepts minimum deposits as low as $200. CherryTrade also features exceptional learning tools, daily and weekly market updates, a handy eBook that all its customers can download and access to risk management strategies.
We already mentioned the simple withdrawal process. All it takes to initiate the first withdrawal is scanned copies of the following: a valid photo ID, proof of address such as a utility bill copyand a credit card copy of the one the account was opened with. These can conveniently be sent via email. It is part of CherryTrade’s no hassle approach to deposits and withdrawals.
There are no withdrawal fees with credit cards, but bank transfers do require a $30 fee. The processing time will be 3 days or less and the customer usually sees the withdrawal in their account within 5 – 7 days. It is important to note that the same credit card that was used for the deposit must also be used for the withdrawals and the withdrawal amount cannot exceed what was deposited. Any additional overages must be processed by using bank wire transfer.
If at any time a customer has a problem with a withdrawal on CherryTrade all they have to do is contact the excellent and highly responsive customer service support team. They will help the customer straighten out any problems they are encountering with the withdrawal process and also answer any questions or concerns the customer might have too. It is all part of the excellent package that CherryTrade provides its many users.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Analysis of spreads in the dollar/euro and deutschemark/dollar foreign exchange markets (C Goodhart, R Love, R Payne – 2012)
2. Making money in Forex: trade like a pro without giving up your day job (R O’Keefe – 2010)
3. Speculative strategies in the foreign exchange market based on genetic programming predictions (I Goldfajn, K Hennings, H Mori – 2003)
4. Winning the trading game: why 95% of traders lose and what you must do to win (N DraKoln – 2008)
5. Intermarket Trading Strategies (M Katsanos – 2010)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016