Daweda Exchange Review
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Daweda Exchange Account Features
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- Daweda Exchange Trading Software
- Daweda Exchange Support Information
- Daweda Exchange Banking and Company Info
- Additional information
- Daweda Exchange Articles:
- References and Further Reading:
- Related content:
A fairly new binary options exchange, Daweda Exchange already has a reputation as an enjoyable trading experience. Many traders are finding this type of service appealing as it is an innovative and exciting new method of trading binary options.
Daweda Exchange offers traders full return of their investment, total control of their funds and an exciting opportunity to compete with other traders. Read more about this exciting trading system in our Daweda Exchange review!
Online since: 2016
Software: proprietary software
Max Returns: 95%
Minimum Deposit: $100
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $20000
Currencies: USD, EUR
Countries: All nations excl. USA, Australia and NZ
- Minimum deposit of $100
- Wide variety of educational resources and materials
- Free demo account
- Ability to auto trade
- Helpful customer service
- Mobile app for both Android and i-Phone
- No information on minimum withdrawal amount
- No live chat
7 Binary Options Rating:
Daweda Exchange Account Features
As Daweda Exchange is a binary options exchange, traders compete with other traders as opposed to brokers. This makes trading binary options both challenging and interesting. And in addition, they offer a great many appealing features to make the trading experience a memorable one for everyone.
The required minimum deposit for Daweda Exchange is only $100, which is extremely reasonable and thus makes this system appealing to both new and experienced traders alike.
One of the best features of this platform is their free demo account. All it requires is basic registration. When utilizing the free demo account, traders use virtual money to initiate trades with no limitations. This is an excellent way for traders to gain the overall feel of the platform as well as to learn the basics of binary options trading. As well, they also offer automated trading.
Since traders are betting against each other rather than the house, Daweda Exchange is a neutral party. There is no fee to join, other than the minimal deposit. However, there is a $0.50 cent fee per trade.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Daweda Exchange Trading Software
During our Daweda Exchange review, we learned that they are a proprietary trading platform and have apps for both Apple and Android operating systems. Mobile apps are especially appealing to those who prefer to trade while on the go as opposed to being tied to computer screen. These apps give traders the ability to trade wherever and whenever they like.
Daweda Exchange trading platform is extremely easy to navigate as it provides an overview of every trade that is being places. Traders are able to select their favorite assets and keep them organized in a separate tab. If they prefer, they can use existing tabs. Traders have the ability to trade high/low options. Expiry times vary depending on the chosen asset and range from 5 minutes to “end of day.”
Daweda Exchange Support Information
The customer support staff at Daweda Exchange is willing to assist their traders with any questions and concerns. To reach customer support, traders can either email or use the online form. We believe a live chat option would be a great feature since binary exchanges are still new and many traders are not familiar with how they operate.
In addition to English, the website is offered in German, French, Russian and Arabic.
Daweda Exchange offers a useful educational section that offers guidelines and books on trading strategies and various aspects of trading. Traders can make use of the free demo account to test their skills.
Daweda Exchange Banking and Company Info
Daweda Exchange is owned and operated by Daweda Exchange Ltd. They are licensed with CySEC under license number 289/16.
The minimum deposit with Daweda Exchange is $100. However there is no detail about the minimum amount required for withdrawal. This information should be listed in the Terms and Conditions tab as well as the FAQ section as this is essential for traders.
Traders can use Maestro, Diners, Skrill, Webmoney and Visa or Mastercard to make a deposit or withdrawal with Daweda Exchange. Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours but time may vary depending on the method of payment utilized by the trader.
We are pleased with our Daweda Exchange review and find them to be a reputable trading platform and not a scam. With their easy to use interface, helpful customer service and free demo account, we find this to be a trustworthy, safe and reliable means of trading.
Customer Service: email or online form
Languages: German, French, Russian and Arabic
Trading Options: High/Low, On Demand (60 Sec), One Touch, Range
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 seconds
Deposits and Withdrawals: Maestro, Diners, Skrill, Webmoney and Visa or Mastercard
Withdrawal Time: 24 hours
Demo account: Yes
Daweda Exchange Articles:
- Daweda Exchange Review 2017: Decent Broker or Typical Binary Options Scam
- Daweda Exchange: How to Trade 2017
- Daweda Exchange Ltd: Regulated Binary Exchange 2017
References and Further Reading:
- INFORMED TRADING, INVESTMENT, AND WELFARE (James Dow, Rohit Rahi)
- Investment Intelligence from Insider Trading (Hasan Nejat Seyhun)
- Transactions costs and investment style: an inter-exchange analysis of institutional equity trades (Donald B. Keim, Ananth Madhavan)
- Insider Trading: Should It Be Prohibited? (Hayne E. Leland)
- Trading Cost: The Critical Link between Investment Information and Results (Thomas F. Loeb)
- Service contracts and commodities market for trading service contracts (Arthur Bushonville, Norbert Schenk)
- A Novel Cloud Market Infrastructure for Trading Service (Biao Song ; Mohammad Mehedi Hassan ; Eui-Nam Huh)
- An empirical study of Genetic Programming generated trading rules in computerized stock trading service system (Devayan Mallick ; Vincent C.S. Lee ; Yew Soon Ong)
- A query propagation approach to improve CORBA Trading Service scalability (Z. Tari ; G. Craske)
- A property-based clustering approach for the CORBA Trading Service (G. Craske ; Z. Tari)
- Supporting user autonomy and object sharing in distributed systems: The RHODOS trading service (A. Goscinski)
- Some performance aspects of trading service design (A. Wolisz ; V. Tschammer)
- MASSIVE: a distributed virtual reality system incorporating spatial trading (C. Greenhalgh ; S. Benford)
- A cognitive-behavioral model of pathological Internet use (R.A. Davis)
- SOFA/DCUP: architecture for component trading and dynamic updating (F. Plasil ; D. Balek ; R. Janecek)
- The Relation between Price Changes and Trading Volume: A Survey (Jonathan M. Karpoff)
- The rise of the trading state : commerce and conquest in the modern world show extra info. (Rosecrance, R.)
- Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes (Elhanan Helpman, Marc Melitz and Yona Rubinstein)
- Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System (Jeffrey A. Frankel, Ernesto Stein, Shang-Jin Wei)
- Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring (Grossman, Gene M.; Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban)
7 Binary Options review: Daweda Exchange: stars.