Binary Options Trading With the Ultimate Oscillator
We have gone over a lot of different technical chart indicators. You have also been told that oscillators tend to be very useful when trying to predict where to place your binary options trades. One oscillator that is not quite as popular as some of the other analysis tools, but still very effective in its own right, is what is called the ultimate oscillator. Take a little closer look at it.
As we said, it is not the most popular indicator, but traders who do like to use it say it is very good at indicating both bullish and bearish divergences that price is making. Once you have this information it can then be used to place put and call options very effectively. So don’t make the mistake of being dissuaded to use the ultimate oscillator indicator based on popularity.
The ultimate oscillator was first developed and used way back in 1976. It was developed by Larry Williams. The primary reason to use this oscillator was to determine where the divergences occur within the indicator square as these often signal possible entry points for buying and selling options. We all know how important this is and what a significant role this plays in binary options trading.
The initial setup of the indicator is rather easy because it only requires doing two steps before you can consider the implementation of the trading strategy. The very first step is to insure that the asset which you are trying to identify entry points for has low volatility. Highly volatile assets tend to be extremely unpredictable. The last step is to examine the assets over a time frame of not less than fifteen minutes and not exceeding thirty minutes; the reason for this is signals outside this time range can sometimes hurt the accuracy of your analysis.
There are two things to look for as far as the signaling process is concerned; when the white lane indicator crosses a boundary box or there are strong upward or downward trends present. If there is a strong bearish trend then place put options and if there is a strong bullish trend then you should place a call option.
Trading with the ultimate oscillator can be very effective, especially if you combine its information with other indicators.
Start trading now by opening a FREE account on one of our recommended brokers.
Recommended Binary Option Brokers:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Tobin tax and trading volume tightening: a reassessment (O Damette, S Goutte – 2014)
2. Currency trading platform with improved risk management (SV Dilkes – 2014)
3. Behavioral Heuristics and Financial Modelling (A Semenov – 2012)
4. Hybrid Soft and Hard Computing Based Forex Monitoring Systems (A Abraham – 2005)
5. FOREX and its Application in Comparison with Islamic Jurisprudence Principal (SMM Mousavi, B Vosough – 2009)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016