ExpertOption Broker Review
ExpertOption is a new binary options broker that is quickly gaining fame and claims to be one of the best options in the market at the moment. It is regulated by the Russian FMRRC. Its license number is TSRF RU 0395 AA Vv0084.
We conducted a detailed investigation and were very pleased with the results. It seems to be a good choice even for the newbies, and especially those who have little savings to invest in binary options trading. Read on for more details.
Online since: 2015
Software: proprietary software
Max Returns: 95%
Minimum Deposit: $50
Minimum Investment: $1
Maximum Investment: $20000
Currencies: USD, RUB and CNY
Mobile: Yes but only for iOS devices
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Low minimum deposit
– High maximum returns
– Easy to use for beginner traders
– No customers from the USA accepted
7 Binary Options Rating:
ExpertOption Account Features
This broker provides four types of trading accounts from which their clients can choose from. Every account has its own features and it is advisable that every prospective trader to go through all the features before choosing the type of account to open.
- Mini Account
For a client wishing to open this type of an account, he or she will require a minimum deposit of just $50. This is among the lowest among the binary options brokerage firms.
Also, the client is assigned a personal account manager to help manage the account. The client is also entitled to one personal trading session and a weekly economic newsletter.
There is also a 50% bonus.
- Silver Account
For a trader to open an ExpertOption silver account he or she will need a minimum deposit of $250.
The trader will be entitled to a personal manager and two personal training sessions as well as a weekly economic analysis.
In addition, the trader will get a 80% bonus.
- Gold Account
This account will require a higher minimum deposit since the minimum deposit required is $1000. For a trader to invest such a huge amount in binary options trading, the trader has to be well versed with trading.
Similar to other account types, the trader will also have a personal account manager.
In addition, the trader is entitled to 4 personal training sessions, a daily economic analysis and a 100% bonus.
Other features of this account are the that the trader is given priority when it comes to money withdrawals.
- VIP Account
Thus is the highest account that a trader can open with ExpertOption broker. It is reserved for the professionals and it requires a minimums deposit of $2500.
The trader is entitled to a VIP personal account manager, daily economic analysis and an individual educational plan.
The bonus is increased to 125% and the trader is given priority when it comes to withdrawing money.
Also, the trader is able to access the analysis of his or her trade history.
The ExpertOption broker also provides traders with a demo account that doesn’t need any extra downloads. In the demo account, traders are provided with $1000 virtual money so that they can test the broker’s binary options platform before starting to trade.
The ExpertOption also has very well laid out bonus terms found in the Terms section. The main thing with the bonuses is that they require a x50 turnover before withdrawing. Also, the trader has the chance to cancel a bonus but only before placing any trade after taking the bonus.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
ExpertOption Trading Software
The ExpertOption trading interface is very user-friendly. It provides a good overview of the how to trade.On the platform, a trader can choose different assets like currency pairs, indices, and commodities (gold and crude oil).
Unfortunately, this broker only offers short term expiry times which leaves many traders wanting more.
ExpertOption Support Information
ExpertOption has a very responsive customer support team. Traders can access their services through phone calls, emails, Skype and live chat. There is also a form that traders can fill in their website.
The broker also has a FAQ section where answers to all the usual questions that may bother a trader are found.
The website of this broker is available in a number of languages which are: German, Russian, English, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Spanish and Arabic.
ExpertOption Banking and Company Info
ExpertOption has allowed their traders to use some of the very popular banking methods there is. Traders have the liberty to withdraw their money or deposit money into their trading accounts by using: WebMoney, bank wire, Visa, Yandex, UnionPay, Skrill, MasterCard, Neteller and Qiwi. The trader should use the same payment method for both depositing and withdrawing.
The minimum withdrawal with this broker is only $10. All withdrawals are processed within a span of 2 days.
Customer Service: phone calls, emails, Skype and live chat
Languages: German, Russian, English, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Spanish and Arabic
Trading Options: High/Low, On Demand (60 Sec), One Touch, Range
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 seconds
Deposits and Withdrawals: WebMoney, bank wire, Visa, Yandex, UnionPay, Skrill, MasterCard, Neteller and Qiwi
Withdrawal Time: 2 days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Master equation for a kinetic model of a trading market and its analytic solution (Arnab Chatterjee, Bikas K. Chakrabarti, and Robin B. Stinchcombe)
- Principles of trading market structure (Hans R. Stoll)
- Non-trading, market making, and estimates of stock price volatility (Terry A. Marsh, Eric R. Rosenfeld)
- Systems and methods for trading intellectual property (Bao Tran)
- Rights trading system (Thomas Hardjono)
- The Viability of Spectrum Trading Markets (Carlos E. Caicedo ; Martin B. H. Weiss)
- Investors’ Trade Size and Trading Responses around Earnings Announcements: An Empirical Investigation (Nilabhra Bhattacharya)
- An Experimental Investigation of the Seller Incentives in the EPA’s Emission Trading Auction (Timothy N. Cason)
- Call and Continuous Trading Mechanisms Under Asymmetric Information: An Experimental Investigation (CHARLES R. SCHNITZLEIN)
- An investigation of insider trading profits in the Spanish stock market (Esther B. Del Brio, Alberto Miguel, Javier Perote)
- An investigation of price discovery in informationally-linked markets: equity trading in Malaysia and Singapore (David K Ding, Frederick H.deB Harris, Sie Ting Lau, Thomas H McInish)
- A Comparative Empirical Investigation of Agency and Market Theories of Insider Trading (Laura N. Beny)
- Preferential trading agreements: An investigation (Ian Wooton)
- Next-Generation Securities Market Systems: An Experimental Investigation of Quote-Driven and Order-Driven Trading (Robert A. Schwartz & Bruce W. Weber)
- Experimental Investigation of the Subjective Value of Information in Trading (Sheizaf Rafaeli, Daphne Ruth Raban)
- Simple technical trading rules of stock returns: evidence from 1987 to 1998 in Chile (Franco Parisi, Alejandra Vasquez)
- Optimizing technical trading strategies: Making the ludicrous lucrative (Seiler, Michael J)
- Insider trading Restricted access (Mervyn King, Ailsa Roell)
- The Taxation of Bonds: The Tax Trading Dimension (Jeff Strnad)
- An audit view of hedge funds: the volatility and lack of oversight of lucrative alternative investments pose serious risks to organizational assets (Barbara Davison)
7 Binary Options review: ExpertOption: stars.