FTrade Broker Review
FTrade is a binary options brokerage firm that was established in 2014. Although this broker is relatively new, it has gained enough experience on the field to know what the binary options traders need. They offer some of the best binary options services there is in the binary options industry.
They offer some of the best services for their registered binary options traders.
Online since: 2014
Max Returns: 81%
Bonus: Ranges from 20% to 75% of the deposit amount
Minimum Deposit: $100
Minimum Investment: $5 (But only with the 60 second option). For the other options, the minimum investment is $25
Maximum Investment: $2500
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Helpful customer support
– Also available in Arabic and Russian
– No customers from the USA accepted
7 Binary Options Rating:
FTrade Account Features
The FTrade broker offers its binary options traders with two types of accounts. These accounts are somehow general. They are individual and corporate accounts. This can be understood since they are new in the industry. But with time they are poised to have more account types for their traders. More specific account types are even better since different traders have different trading needs and capabilities.
The individual account type is opened by making a minimum deposit of $200. After making the deposit, every trader who registers with the FTrade website is entitled to get educational as well as investment tools and personal account managers so as to help them in making correct trading decisions. All these also help the traders by introducing them to the different binary trading possibilities.
On the other side, the companies can open a Corporate account. This is a unique feature and not many binary options brokers offer such. With such an account. With the corporate account types, traders are provided with VIP flexible returns along with several other beneficial features. The rest of the features are made known to the trader through his or her personal account manager.
This broker also has a customer support team. They are very responsive. However, they can do not offer information about account types; they leave this task to the personal account managers. This may be a hindrance if the trader is not informed. But since we have informed you, there is no need to worry.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
FTrade Trading Software
FTrade broker uses the SpotOption trading platform. The SpotOption trading software is a technologically advanced binary options trading platform and it has several interesting features that can help traders minimize the risk associated with binary trading. The website also offers a general oversight of binary options trading with different types of trading options and it is a real game-changer in binary options trading.
FTrade broker also provides several types of binary options which include high/low, option, ladders option, long term option, 60 seconds option and one touch option. Binary options traders have the freedom to choose form a variety of assets. The assets include twenty types of indices, nineteen types of stocks, twelve types of currencies and seven types of commodities.
FTrade Banking and Company Information
FTrade brokerage firm is owned and managed by Binext Solutions BLR Ltd which is a subsidiary of Binext Global Ltd.
The minimum deposit amount is $200 and the minimum amount of withdrawal is $100 when a trader is using bank wire. For the rest of the methods, traders can withdraw 50% of the amount of money in their accounts.
The withdrawal process requires that the trader should first provide all the necessary documents for verifying that he or she is the rightful owner of the respective account. This ensures that the traders’ accounts are well secured by ensuring that no other person can access or even withdraw the traders’ funds. After providing the documents needed, the withdrawal takes seven working days for the trader to receive their money.
Customer Service: emails, live chat and phone
Languages: English, Arabic and Russian
Trading Options: : High/Low, On Demand (60 Sec), One Touch, Range
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 2 hours and 24 hours
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Skrill, Netteler and bank wire
Withdrawal Time: up to 7 days
Demo account: No
References and Further Reading:
- Learning by Trading (Amit Seru, Tyler Shumway Ross, Noah Stoffman)
- Which past returns affect trading volume? (Markus Glaser, Martin Weber)
- An Experimental Test of the Impact of Overconfidence and Gender on Trading Activity (Richard Deaves, Erik Lüders and Guo Ying Luo)
- Online Investors: Do the Slow Die First? (Brad M. Barber and Terrance Odean)
- Do foreign investors destabilize stock markets? The Korean experience in 1997 (Hyuk Choea, Bong-Chan Khoa, René M Stulz)
- Do Investors Learn from Experience? Evidence from Frequent IPO Investors (Yao-Min Chiang David Hirshleifer Yiming Qian Ann E. Sherman)
- Why inexperienced investors do not learn: They do not know their past portfolio performance (Markus Glaser, Martin Weber)
- Inexperienced investors and bubbles (Robin Greenwooda, Stefan Nagel)
- The Behavior of Individual Investors (Brad M. Barber, Davis Terrance Odean)
- Are Taiwanese individual investors reluctant to realize their losses? (Pei-Gi Shu, Yin-Hua Yeh, Shean-Bii Chiu, Hsuan-Chi Chen)
- Are Investors Really Reluctant to Realize Their Losses? Trading Responses to Past Returns and the Disposition Effect (Itzhak Ben-David Fisher, David Hirshleifer)
- Realized Returns on Common Stock Investments: The Experience of Individual Investors (Gary G. Schlarbaum, Wilbur G. Lewellen and Ronald C. Lease)
- How Informed Are Actively Trading Institutional Investors? Evidence from Their Trading Behavior before a Break in a String of Consecutive Earnings Increases (BIN KE, KATHY PETRONI)
- A decomposed theory of reasoned action to explain intention to use Internet stock trading among Malaysian investors (T. Ramayah, Kamel Rouibah, M. Gopi, Gary John Rangel)
- The Internet and the future of financial markets (Ming Fan, Jan Stallaert, Andrew B. Whinston)
- Method and system for enabling smaller investors to manage risk in a self-managed portfolio of assets/liabilities (Steven M. H. Wallman)
- The Impact of Service System Design and Flow Experience on Customer Satisfaction in Online Financial Services (David Xin Ding, Paul Jen-Hwa, Hu Rohit Verma, Don G. Wardell)
- The Impact of Nonaudit Service Fee Levels on Investors’ Perception of Auditor Independence (Shawn M. Davis, Dana Hollie)
- Unsafe at Any Price: A Reply to Manne, Insider Trading and the Stock Market (Roy A. Schotland)
- THE SUPPLY OF DEALER SERVICES IN SECURITIES MARKETS (Hans R. Stoll)
7 Binary Options review: FTrade : stars.