Google Trader Review
Every trader wants to be successful and earn lots of money when they invest in binary options trading. It is for this reason, that Ben Williams created The Google Trader fully automated software system to help make binary options trading a success for traders. From the moment it was released, Google Trader has been a popular option for binary options traders.
Williams also claims that the success of Google Trader is due to the fact that it is unsurpassed by other binary options automated systems. We have done extensive research on this software program. If you are interested in learning more, please read our Google Trader review below.
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 100%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Countries: All nations
– Start up process is simple
– Free bonuses are provided
– Regulated brokers are available
– Settings are able to be customized to help reduce risk
– Wide selection of payment options available
– Stable Internet Connection needed
Is Google Trader A Scam?
You can tell straightaway by visiting their website, that Google Trader is obviously not a scam. There are quite a few details about Google Trader that make it appealing to traders of all levels and degrees of expertise.
Over 1,000 beta testers gave this software system a run before it was launched. It was approved by all. Google Trader has an extremely high accuracy rate of 96.47%. This is due to the fact that the system conducts less trade than most other binary trading software system (59.3% to be exact). This helps improve the accuracy as it reduces the risks of loss. We feel this is an extremely beneficial trading system and therefore we highly recommend to those who are out to make a profit in the binary options market.
How Much Does Google Trader Cost?
There is no charge for the software, however, traders must invest with a broker that is approved and accepted by Google Traders, although at this time they have a limited amount of available brokers. You will receive the list of approved brokers once you have created an account with Google Trader.
You will be required to make a deposit before you can access the system. The deposit amount varies by broker and averages $250. So yes, you are getting the software itself for free, but as per all binary options programs, you will need to make an investment prior to trading.
How Does Google Trader Work?
Google Trader uses algorithms based on Google by identifying trends in the trading market and searching out the best trading signals. Once it finds a potentially profitable trade, an alert is sent to the trader. The trader can then decide on the best way to place the trade to increase their profits to the maximum capacity.
There are a limited number of trading options available as in “Put” and “Call” Options, For example, the trader will receive ‘Call” alert if the trade options is increasing. However, they will be sent a “Put” alert if the trade is decreasing. Binary options comes with their expiry times range which include seconds, hours, daily and even yearly options. Traders profit if they perform a trade and the expiry time is to their advantage.
How To Get Started?
- Sign up for Free: In order to sign up for a Google Trader account, users must provide their email and some basic information. The process itself is free, but before trading, users must depots finds into their account.
- Execute Trades and Earn Profits: With a 97% accuracy rate, traders are very likely to make profitable trades, especially when they let the automated system perform trades on their behalf.
- Withdraw your profits: Once a trader reaches the required volume of trades, they will be able to withdraw their profits. They will be required to submit the proper forms to do so.
Google Trader has quite a few special features that make it appealing to traders. It s compatible with IOS, Android and Windows operation systems and is fully automated. There is mobile app available for Google Trader for those who life to trade while out and about.
There is no need for traders to undergoing a long training period to learn how to interpret the graphs and charts on Google Trader. The software is extremely easy to use as traders can profit with just a few simple clicks of the mouse. It is understandable why Google Trader is a worldwide success due to the high accuracy rate.
We are very satisfied with the Google Trader automated trading system. It is easy enough for beginners to use and has enough educational materials available if needed.
|Bonus||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016