We have found out that GOptions is not a reliable broker and decided to blacklist it. 7 Binary Options does NOT recommend trading with GOoptions.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
There is one binary option trading website that has been making traders happy since 2009 and that website is GOptions. It is a site that pays particular attention to the needs and desires of its many investors. It is simply unmatched for the way it meets the demands of its many traders around the world. They pride themselves on having the best level of customer service possible.
What is one of the best things about the site? Yes, it is the generous bonuses that they have to offer their many traders. Sign up bonuses can be as high as 100% when a customer makes their initial deposit and there are other bonuses they offer too. It is a nice deal for any level trader to start out with a little bit of extra money in their account to trade with. The bonuses start out at 25% for those traders that deposit the minimum amount of $200 and go all the way up to 100% for those traders at the Platinum account level. There are also generous redeposit bonuses that range from 20% – 100%. So it’s clear to see there are a lot of ways to earn a little extra money to trade with on GOptions.
If a customer is having a problem or needs a question answered while using the website they can always contact GOptions excellent customer service team too. They can contact them by phone, email or even convenient live chat. Both United Kingdom and USA phone numbers are available to contact a customer service representative 24/7.
Not only does the company have low minimum deposit requirements, but if certain conditions are met they also have same day withdrawals. All the investor has to do is provide scanned copies of a government issued photo ID, a utility bill and the credit card that was used to make the initial deposit.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Determinants of periodic volatility of intraday exchange rates in the Taipei FX Market (M Hua, YF Gau – 2006)
2. Extremal forex returns in extremely large data sets (MM Dacorogna, UA Müller, OV Pictet, CG De Vries – 2001)
3. Brazil’s financial system: resilience to shocks, no currency substitution, but struggling to promote growth (I Goldfajn, K Hennings, H Mori – 2003)
4. Winning the trading game: why 95% of traders lose and what you must do to win (N DraKoln – 2008)
5. Intermarket Trading Strategies (M Katsanos – 2010)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016