We have found out that GOptions is not a reliable broker and decided to blacklist it. 7 Binary Options does NOT recommend trading with GOoptions.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
GOptions is truly one of the most outstanding binary options brokers that an investor can possible trade with. It has a very feature intensive trading platform that leaves every investor that trades with them feeling confident and satisfied. That is one of the main reasons why this website easily made it on to our preferred brokers list.
The GOptions website has such outstanding features as a convenient mobile app that lets a trader keep in touch with the market or place trades anywhere they have access to an internet connection. The site also has a demo mode that its many investors can use to learn the trading platform before ever having to risk any of their own money.
Our detailed review also showed that this web broker had a trading platform that was very easy to use and understand; investors can concentrate on their trades instead of worrying about how to use a trading platform. Signing up for GOptions is easy and they have a very safe and secure banking system when it comes to making deposits or withdrawals. Add to the mix a wide variety of learning tools that are available to its traders and the site just gets that much more impressive.
GOptions is a broker that also offers a very wide range of trading modes and special features that tend to make trading on the site fun and intriguing. An example of this is the trading tools that come into play on the options that the website features. Typical binary options trading sites only let the investor pick the type of option they want to use, an asset to trade and the trend of that asset at a chosen expiration. GOptions takes that one step further by allowing several other possibilities during a trade.
Here are some examples:
1. Longer term options – these are binary options trade with longer than usual expiration times. These are typically chosen when an investor feels the traders of a particular market have not had time to decipher the current trend properly or the market has not made necessary corrections yet.
2. 60 Second options – these are options trades based on the exact opposite as those that took the choice of using a longer term option. The investor chooses this type of option because they believe all the relevant information on an asset has already been exposed.
3. Ladder Options – these are option trades that have a structure which is dependent on different time periods during the trade. They are popular because there is the possibility the return on investment will increase with every part of the trade that is successful.
4. Rollover – This is a trading feature that allows the expiration time on an option to be extended.
5. Double up – If a trader is feeling very confident that there trade will be successful they can elect in some instances to double up on that trade.
The GOptions website truly has a lot of features that can make trading on their website fun, interesting and very profitable.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. How Effective is the Tobin Tax in Coping with Financial Volatility? (MM Erdoğdu, H Balseven – 2006)
2. Less Ideology, More Common Sense: Financial Globalisation and the Currency Crisis (V Padayachee – 1998)
3. The performance analysis of chart patterns: Monte Carlo simulation and evidence from the euro/dollar foreign exchange market (WB Omrane, H Van Oppens – 2008)
4. Industry-specific exchange rates for the United States (LS Goldberg – 2004)
5. Trading halts and market activity: An analysis of volume at the open and the close (MS Gerety, JH Mulherin – 1992)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016