ImperialOptions is a binary options web broker that built up its reputation by offering a lot of features to their customers. They definitely do not believe in one size fits all trading and have so many features that everyone who invests in binary options with them will find more than one feature that really appeals to them. When you throw into the mix a user friendly trading platform and excellent customer support, it makes for a very rich trading experience indeed.
Online since: 2012
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $5000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD
Countries: All but US, Iran, Syria, Sudan
– It is a site with a very user friendly platform
– An excellent educational center
– Low minimum investment of $5
– Supports a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options
– No demo account
7 Binary Options Rating:
ImperialOptions Special Features
One of the nice features on ImperialOptions is the variety of account choices their clients have to choose from. There is an account that will fit just about any trading style. We really liked what we saw built into each account as we did this review. Here is an overview of the account choices they present to those who sign up to trade with them:
- ImperialOptions Micro
This account level is attained by depositing at least $250 in an account when the customer first signs up with them to trade. It comes with an optional 25% bonus, video library and several different tools to help with risk management.
- ImperialOptions Silver
This account level is attained by depositing at least $2500 in an account when the customer first signs up with them to trade. It comes with an optional 50% bonus, weekly personal meetings with a broker, trading alerts, one on one training, video library and several different tools to help with risk management.
- ImperialOptions Personal Broker
This account level is attained by depositing at least $10,000 in an account when the customer first signs up with them to trade. It comes with an optional 100% bonus, daily personal broker contact, video library, bi weekly one on one sessions, daily trading alerts and several different tools to help with risk management.
- ImperialOptions VIP
This account level is attained by depositing at least $25,000 in an account when the customer first signs up with them to trade. It comes with an optional 200% bonus, video library, 24/7 personal broker, 24/7 personal manager, daily one on one trading sessions, daily trading signals, daily analysis reports, binary option robot and several different tools to help with risk management.
There really is an account level that will take care of the needs of both novice traders and the most demanding veteran traders alike.
The educational center on ImperialOptions is top notch also and it’s full of both basic and advanced learning tools. Their trading sessions have a lot of good advice and a customer who signs up to trade with them really has a great opportunity to significantly enhance their binary option trading skills. The eBooks that are provided are very thorough and the one on one training sessions are well designed too.
Trading Software and Assets
The trading platform with ImperialOptions is probably one of the most easy to use platforms we have ever reviewed. There were so many option choices it was hard to decide where to start trading. Then again, with return on investments as high as 85% it really did not matter where we started. They certainly are a lot of possibilities when trading with this binary option broker.
There were higher yielding options such as One Touch available. Although these carry more risk, the reward is often worth it. That is why these types of options are becoming so popular.
ImperialOptions also offers the very popular 60 Second options – affectionately known as turbo options. These are great for the trader that gets bored easily. If you don’t like fast pace trading then these are definitely not for you.
Pair Options are another excellent options choice that is widely popular. They are similar to FOREX trading but without the group money pools that scare some traders away from them. A trader can do well using these if they understand the relative strengths between two assets.
High yielding and high risk Ladder Options are also available. With several trades being contained within one, they can yield return on investments over 500%. These are a favorite among more fundamental type traders.
Having all these option choices on a user friendly and easy to read trading platform is a bonus too. The selection process was fast no matter which one of the many binary options choices you chose to use.
The asset list on ImperialOptions is very generous to say the least and contains over 130 asset choices. These are made up of 71 stocks, 30 indices, 11 commodities, and 24 currencies.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Customer Support and Other Services
The customer service team on ImperialOptions is very good. They respond quickly and are very thorough when answering questions. One of the nice things about this broker is their trading service is even available after normal trading hours. Their customer service reps can handle anything from technical questions to account selection help.
They have a convenient London phone number that is available from 9am to 9pm GMT. They also offer Skype, live chat and email support. They can answer questions in such languages as English, Arabic and French.
ImperialOptions has one of the best FAQ sections we have seen too. It is very thorough and eliminates the need for heavy use of this broker’s customer support. One very unique feature of this broker is they support several charities such as cancer research and several charities that support women and children.
Banking and Company
This web broker does a nice job of securing a trader’s funds. They have various identification procedures in place and the site is also highly encrypted. Transactions can be done using any of many accepted payment methods and can also be done using British Pounds, US Dollars, Euro or Canadian Dollars.
Some of the acceptable payment methods include bank wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Carte Bleue, Delta, Solo, Diners Club cards, andWebMoney. The minimum deposit is $250 US dollars or the equivalent in other currencies. One thing we did not care for is that some of the cards that can be used for deposits cannot be used for withdrawals.
Bank wire transfer is a reliable option but it’s time consuming and more expensive. The fee for this service is 1% of the amount and it can take over 5 days in some instances to process the request.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, French, Arabic
Trading Options: Currencies, Stocks, Indices & Commodities
Option Types: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Touch Options, Ladder Options
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 24h
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, Diners Club, Maestro, Cartebleue, Visa Electron, WebMoney, Neteller
Withdrawal Time: 1-2 bank days
Demo account: No
References and Further Reading:
- System and method for trading assets and their derivatives (Terence Philip Ramsden, Nasser Nassiri-2009)
- A Portfolio View of Banking with Interest and Noninterest Activities (Kevin J. Stiroh-2006)
- The impact of underwriting and dealing on bank returns and risks (Myron L. Kwast-1989)
- Portfolio Claustrophobia: Asset Pricing in Markets with Illiquid Assets (Longstaff, Francis A.-2009)
- The Curse of Knowledge in Economic Settings: An Experimental Analysis (Colin Camerer, George Loewenstein and Martin Weber-1989)
- Method and apparatus for depositing prearranged retroreflecting elements onto a road surface ( Helmut Eigenmann-1988)
- The Banking Industry in the Emerging Market Economies: Competition, Consolidation and Systemic Stability (Bank for International Settlements-2001)
- Introduction: Trading between reflexivity and relevance: new challenges for applied linguistics (Candlin, Christopher N. and Sarangi, Srikant -2003)
- Margin Requirements, Speculative Trading, and Stock Price Fluctuations: The Case of Japan (Gikas A. Hardouvelis and Stavros Peristiani-1992)
- Dual-purpose automatic apparatus for dispensing and depositing valuable papers and other documents, such as banknotes, cheques, receipts, vouchers etc. (Leif Lundblad-1984)
- System and method for depositing and investing illiquid or restricted assets (Maynard Dokken-2004)
- Japan and Hong Kong Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs): Discounts, Returns, and Trading Strategies (Timothy E. Jares, Angeline M. Lavin-2004)
- Method and apparatus for depositing ordinary checks from home or office (Marco Martens, Charles P. Tresser, Robert J. VON Gutfeld, Chai W. Wu-2002)
- An improved formal specification of the Internet Open Trading Pprotocol (Chun Ouyang, Jonathan Billington-2004)
- Traders in a Brave New World: The Uruguay Round and the Future of the International Trading System (Ernest H. Preeg-1995)
- Apparatus and method for depositing a material on a substrate ( Ricky C. Powell, Gary L. Dorer, Nicholas A. Reiter, Harold A. McMaster, Steven M. Cox, Terence D. Kahle, Less-1999)
- Method to increase wear resistance of a tool or other machine component (Volker Derflinger, Hans Braendle, Christian Wohlrab-2004)
- Trading and Under-Diversification (Anders Anderson-2013)
- Exchange Traded Funds: History, Trading, and Research (Laurent Deville-2008)
- A Study of Stock Market Trading Behavior and Social Interactions through a Multi Agent Based Simulation (Zahra Kodia, Lamjed Ben Said, Khaled Ghedira-2010)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016