Magnum Options Review
Magnum Options has experienced rapid growth since its launch in 2013, becoming one of the top binary options platforms in the industry. In reviewing Magnum Options, we were particularly impressed by the degree to which they went to put their traders’ interests at a premium.
Magnum Options is one of the only binary options brokers to offer not only a completely free account, but also a 10% return on trades which expire out-of-the-money. This means that traders are never left empty handed and get maximum value for their investments.
These perks are in addition to highly favorable financial incentives. These include substantial payout rates of up to 81% and a 100% bonus for deposits of $1,000 or more. Magnum Options’ customer care team is highly professional and well-qualified to deal with all queries and requests. The site is highly navigable and user-friendly, with a simple trading process. The platform’s ease of use is particularly appealing for those taking their first steps in binary options trading.
Online since: 2013
Max Returns: 81%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $10,000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD;CAD
Mobile: Coming soon
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– High deposit bonuses
– Excellent returns
– User friendly interface
– Highly flexible investment amounts
– Most services only offered in English
7 Binary Options Rating:
Magnum Options offers 4 account packages, depending on the deposit invested. Each package varies in the features they offer and bonus amount rewarded.
The Mini Account
Mini Account starts at $500 investments and entitles clients to a 20% bonus, free market reviews and a copy of Magnum Options’ comprehensive eBook. This account suits those testing the waters before upgrading to gain access to greater trading options.
The Standard package
The Standard package includes all the features offered in the Mini Account with additional tutorage in reading trading data and a bonus of 30% on their investment.
The Executive Account
Magnum Options also offers an Executive Account which gives its traders all the perks of a Standard Account in addition to expedited withdrawals, a personal account manager, academy membership and money management training. This package is perfect for traders who are relatively new to the field and are interested in earning sizable payouts.
The Gold Account
Gold Account holders gain full VIP Academy Membership for elite educational resources, same-day withdrawals, a dedicated account manager, 5 risk-free trades, 3 trading strategies and professional trading analysis to fine-tune their trading technique.
The Platinum Account
The Platinum Account is the most exclusive package available, providing traders with an unbelievable 100% bonus, unlimited trading strategies and direct contact with a personal senior account manager via phone, Skype and email. Platinum package holders also enjoy same-day withdrawals, trading signals (like in binary robots) and access to daily trading groups to ensure their investments yield maximal returns.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Magnum Options’ asset collection is highly diverse, with 150 tradable assets to choose from. It is also possible to trade in pairs, allowing investors to compare currencies like the USD/YEN or stocks such as Gold v Silver.
This adds greater interest to the trading experience, especially in the case of major corporations such as Google v Apple, where current events and news releases have a direct knock-on impact on share prices. We were particularly pleased with the range of asset options available and believe that all trading interests are thoroughly catered for.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Depositing funds and withdrawing profits is highly straightforward, with numerous options available for ease of use. Credit card users are spoiled for choice, as Magnum Options supports a wide range of brands, from the well-known favorites such as Visa and Mastercard to such less commonly accepted options including Diners Club and Amex.
Traders can deposit funds quickly and securely into their account in dollars, sterling and yen. While withdrawals can take up to 3 business days to process, traders receive a free withdrawal every single month.
Just like Banc de Binary, Magnum Options truly is a pleasure to trade with. With their excellent payout rates, substantial welcome bonuses and highly trained 24/7 customer care team, it’s no wonder traders have been flocking to sign up. If you’re looking for a trading platform which will give you more bang for your buck, you’re in safe hands with Magnum Options.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: : [email protected]
Trading Options: Call / Put, Option Builder, One Touch, 60 sec, Sell back options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Credit or debit card, Western Union, CashU, wire transfer
Withdrawal Time: 3 days
Demo account: Upon request
References and Further Reading:
- Trading In Futures: Why Markets in Education Don’t Work (Watson, Sue, Waslander, Sletske, Strathdee, Martin-1999)
- Trading Places: When Teachers Utilize Student Expertise in Technology-Intensive Classrooms. (Ringstaff, Cathy; And Others-1991)
- E-Learning and Social Networking Handbook: Resources for Higher Education (Frank Rennie, Tara Morrison-2013)
- The Efficient Allocation of Resources in Education (Samuel Bowles-1967)
- On-Demand based wireless resources trading for Green Communications (Wenchi Cheng ; Xi Zhang ; Hailin Zhang ; Qiang Wang-2011)
- Trading in strategic resources: Necessary conditions, transaction cost problems, and choice of exchange structure (Tailan Chi-1994)
- Anonymous trading system with improved quote input capabilities ( Edward R Howorka-2001)
- Utility investment behavior and the emission trading market ( Douglas R. Bohi ∗, Dallas Burtraw-1992)
- An algorithm for trading off quantization error with hardware resources for MATLAB-based FPGA design (Sanghamitra Roy ; Prith Banerjee-2005)
- Research Report: Empirical Test of an EDI Adoption Model (Paul Chwelos, Izak Benbasat, Albert S. Dexter-1998)
- EMISSIONS TRADING IN THE U.S.: EXPERIENCE, LESSONS, AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR GREENHOUSE GASES (Ellerman, A D Harrison Jr, D-2003)
- Insider Trading (William K. Wang-2010)
- Distributed digital-ticket management for rights trading system ( Kazuo Matsuyama, Ko Fujimura-1999)
- Institutional Equity Trading Costs: NYSE Versus Nasdaq (LOUIS K. C. CHAN, JOSEF LAKONISHOK-1997)
- The European Emissions Trading Scheme: An exploratory study of how companies learn to account for carbon ( Anita Engels-2009)
- Electronic trading in the supply chain: a holistic implementation framework (Kulwant S. Pawar, Helen Driva, -2000)
- From key account selling to key account management (Tony Millman, Kevin Wilson-1995)
- Not sharing but trading: Applying a Maussian exchange framework to knowledge management (Efrosyni Konstantinou, Robin Fincham, PhD-2010)
- System and method for pre-authorization of individual account transactions (Craig Watson-1999)
- Inside Trading and Incentives (Ronald A. Dye -1984)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016