Our review of OptionFair will reveal that this is a strategically designed binary options platform that offers dynamic trading options. The primary goal of this brand is to offer secure and reliable trading efforts with a large variety of investment assets. Also what we found appealing is the simplicity of use that makes it an ease for beginners to dive into binary options trading and have not only a rewarding experience but an enjoyable one as well.
It has Fairsignals, which are trade signals for binary options just like the ones you would get from a binary robot software. They are in form of SMS or emails and they provide trading recommendations – making right trading decisions has never been easier.
OptionFair provides binary options traders with an excellent platform that promises high returns and using different accounts to meet each traders need. 7 Binary Options recommends OptionFair.
Online since: 2010
Jurisdiction: Virgin Islands
Software: Tech Financials
Max Returns: 91%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $15000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, Yen
Countries: All nations excluding USA, Japan & Israel
– Good variety of campaigns
– Lucrative deposit bonus
– Lots of different trading options
– CySEC licensed
– Does not accept customers from USA
7 Binary Options Rating:
We found in our review of OptionFair that one of the major incentives of any binary trading options platforms happens to be what this brand perfects. They offer an initial deposit bonus that is based on the type of account the trader has. This provides more funds for trading and everyone knows this is a plus in the trading industry. The sign up bonus (100%) for joining is one of the features we found to be quite accommodating because every trader appreciates the enhancements that bonuses present to their trade abilities.
The OptionFair platform has a very lucrative standard for maximum payout values and it brings benefits to beginning and seasoned traders. They have managed to dominate the market with return margins progressing up to 89% and these can be acquired within a minute.
Types of accounts
We found that Optionfair has the most strategically designed package of accounts. These packages are designed to accommodate the investor and filled with features and promotions such as expert trading sessions and initial bonuses.
The standard account
The standard account offers an initial deposit option of 250 dollars and a bonus of up to 30%. The trader also receives an introductory session in the financial area.
The silver account
The silver account carries an initial deposit of 500 dollars with a starting bonus of 60% and carries a profit of 1%. There is also a monthly financial expert session that comes with this account, on trading strategy and two live SMS.
The Gold account
The Gold account has an initial deposit requirement of 2000 dollars and initial bonuses that value up to 80%. There is also additional profits of 2%, expert financial sessions are offered weekly, three trading strategies and four SMS alerts.
The Platinum account
Also available and one of our favorite is the Platinum account.This one allows initial deposit amounts of $15,000, additional profits of 4% and 100% bonuses.
If that’s not enough, the unlimited financial advisory sessions and live SMS and five trading strategies really add icing to the cake. For VIP account holders, there is an initial deposit of $50,000 required and plenty of additional bonus perks. There are also financial sessions and unlimited SMS alerts to be enjoyed by traders.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Traders on OptionFair have the ability to trade various assets which is a great benefit. Assets such as indices, currencies, commodities and stocks are all valuable assets regarded by this platform. We find that binary trading option sectors that offer various forms of asset trading are a great standard and this helps to set OptionFair above the rest.
Deposit and withdrawals
We’ve found that deposits and withdrawal options offered by OptionFair has a major impact on our strong support of their binary options trading. There is an initial deposit of 250 USD, EUR, GBP, or an equivalent required. However, for trader convenience, this deposit doesn’t have to be made during registration.
The withdrawal requests apply to the corresponding account used to make the opening deposit. There is no minimal amount to withdraw and traders are afforded one withdrawal per month without commission fees.
OptionFair has a dynamic customer service support center that is available for live chats and emails.
Our review of OptionFair shows us that traders should have a positive trade experience with this platform. The cash outs occur rapidly and the various accounts are a wonderful benefit for all levels of traders. Their system is extremely easy to monitor and more invigorating to use for binary options trading. The bonuses are extremely accommodating and serve as a great motivational tool for those in the trading industry.
Customer Service: English, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, French, Russian, Polish / Live Chat / email: [email protected] / Phone: +44 203 519 0373
Languages: English, French, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Danish and Japanese
Trading Options: Currencies, Stocks, Indices & Commodities
Option Types: High/Low, One Touch, Boundary, Touch Options, High Yield Options
Expiry Times: 30 s / 60 s / 120 s / 180 s / 15 min / 30 min / 1 h / End of the Day / Week and Weekend with Touch Options / End of the Month
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire, Skrill (Moneybookers), iDeal, Maestro, Visa Electron, WebMoney, Bank transfer
Withdrawal Time: 1-2 bank days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Method of training brokers in a multi-level marketing business (William Bloom-2003)
- Professional Academic Writing by Multilingual Scholars Interactions With Literacy Brokers in the Production of English-Medium Texts (Theresa Lillis and Mary Jane Curry-2006)
- Brokers and Competitive Advantage (Michael D. , Olav Sorenson-2007)
- What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment? Lessons from SO2 Allowance Trading (Robert N. Stavins-1998)
- What’s the Hard Return on Employee Wellness Programs? (Leonard Berry, Ann M. Mirabito, William B Baun-2010)
- The Great Reshuffling: Human Dimensions of Invasive Alien Species (Jeffrey A. McNeely-2001)
- The rate at which a simple market converges to efficiency as the number of traders increases: An asymptotic result for optimal trading mechanisms. (Thomas A. Gresik Mark A. Satterthwaite-1989)
- Product Development Know-How: Trading Tactics For Strategy (Adler, Paul S; Riggs, Henry E; Wheelwright, Steven C. -Fall 1989)
- Stock Repurchases in Canada: Performance and Strategic Trading (David Ikenberry, Josef Lakonishok, Theo Vermaelen-2000)
- Strategic Trading When Agents Forecast the Forecasts of Others(F. DOUGLAS FOSTER, S. VISWANATHAN-1996)
- Strategic Trading with Asymmetrically Informed Traders and Long-Lived Information (F. Douglas Fostera and S. Viswanathan-1994)
- The Effects of Price Volatility and Strategic Trading under Realization, Expected Return and Retrospective Taxation (Mark P. Gergen-1994)
- Strategic trading and learning about liquidity ( Harrison Hong, Sven Rady-2002)
- Decentralized Trading, Strategic Behaviour and the Walrasian Outcome (Ariel Rubinstein and Asher Wolinsky-1986)
- Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity (Douglas W. Diamond and Philip H. Dybvig-1983)
- Status indicating system for indicating the deposit and withdrawal of items in a receptacle (Paid Inventors Ronald P. Sansone, Richard A. Bernard, Fran E. Blackman, Denis J. Stemmle, Daniel F. Dlugos, Edilberto I. Salazar, Karin A Russo, John N. D. Moody-2000)
- Banks as Liquidity Providers: An Explanation for the Coexistence of Lending and Deposit-taking (Anil K. Kashyap, Raghuram Rajan, Jeremy C. Stein-2002)
- Automatic deposit-receiving and cash-dispensing system ( Shizuya Ano, Yukio Mizuta, Kazuma Tateisi-1972)
- Easy come — Easy go divisible cash (Agnes Chan, Yair Frankel, Yiannis Tsiounis-2006)
- A model of reserves, bank runs, and deposit insurance (John Bryant-1980)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016