While looking over the offerings of OptionRally, it is a binary options broker which provides exceptional quality for every trader. We found their huge array of services very helpful in completing our initial binary options trades.
They provide a good range of investment amounts that can fit into nearly any trading budget. The experienced, highly professional staff at OptionRally offers clients a lot of help in understanding binary options trading, while also helping them realize the full benefits of this type of trading.
While we were making our initial trades, we were reassured by the advice given and the level of competence exhibited by OptionRally’s staff. We were easily able to understand how the trading platform worked and carried out our trades with confidence.
Online since: 2010
Max Returns: 90%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $5000
Currencies: USD, AUD, EUR, Yen, Rand, TRY
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– User friendly software
– Great customer service
– Works really well with iPhones and tablets as well
– Fast deposits
– Good coverage of banking options
– No demo account
7 Binary Options Rating:
Just like Banc de Binary, OptionRally has an excellent bonus structure. Bonuses are offered both for deposits and for redeposit. The value of the bonus is dependent on the deposited amount and type of account held. Bonuses help to increase the traded amount, helping every trader to realize the best possible returns on their investments. The OptionRally team seemed pleased to help us get started, as well as to make sure that we were receiving all of the bonuses we were qualified for.
Maximum profit (payout)
Finishing a trade in the money gives the trader a return of about 90%, plus the initial investment. With either VIP or Gold accounts, traders can also earn free Apple devices, including iPads, MacBooks and iPhones. This means that, if a trader breaks even or makes a little in the trading process, they get a payout of a free Apple device. The Gold account has a special rebate program which offers a 12% return whether trades finish in the money or not.
Types of accounts
OptionRally has four different accounts, depending on the needs of the trader. While we were reviewing OptionRally, we took a few minutes to go over the different account types. Each type of account receives daily, as well as weekly market reviews.
- The Mini trading account is a great option for traders who don’t care for a lot of risk. The initial deposit amount is small but still qualifies for a 15% welcome bonus. This account type also benefits from 10% redeposit bonuses.
- The Standard account has a 20% welcome bonus and 10% bonus on redeposit.
- Executive trading account also offer a 10% bonus on redeposit, but boasts an outstanding 25% initial deposit bonus.
- VIP Club account have several benefits which are exclusive to this account type. Traders get the benefit of a trading concierge, as well as access to ideas and information, as well as private business clubs. The VIP Club account has the best bonuses, at 30% welcome and 15% redeposit.
With assets as wide-ranging as stocks, commodities, indices and currencies, OptionRally has an outstanding number of binary trading options. Google, Apple, Barclays, Microsoft and other well-known companies are included in the asset list. Most commodities are available for trading, including platinum, sugar, oil, gold and coffee. Currencies are traded in pairs, such as USD/TRY, EUR/GBP and EUR/USD, along with several others. The most popular indices are also available, including FTSE 100, S&P FUTURE and others.
Deposit Methods and withdrawals
With an easy and straightforward way to open an account, OptionRally makes it easy to deposit funds and start trading. After a trader has set up their account, funds can be deposited using several methods, including bank wire transfers, Knet ATM cards, credit cards and CashU cards. The minimum deposit is only $300.
Withdrawals are as simple as deposits. Simply navigate to My Account and select withdrawal requests. Your withdrawal will be made using the method you specify
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
OptionRally offers 24 hour a day, 7 day a week customer support. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful and always ready to set right any problems we ran into during our review. They stand ready to help every trader with great information about binary options trading and are available to be contacted by phone, email or through chat.
OptionRally offers an excellent choice for binary options trading, with outstanding service, a good, easily-understood and solid platform, a great bonus structure and accounts suitable for traders of any type. We also recommend checking out Binary Option Robot review.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, Vietnamese
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts, Pair Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, CashU, Inpay
Withdrawal Time: 2-3 days
Demo account: No
References and Further Reading:
- Earnings Quality and the Equity Risk Premium: A Benchmark Model (Kenton K. Yee-2006)
- Role-modeling 21st century small business management: Le Taj (Satinder Dhiman EdD, Joan Marques EdD-2011)
- The Pursuit of Wow!: Every Person’s Guide to Topsy-Turvy Times (Tom Peters-2010)
- Towards new laws for consumer protection: Proposals of the French reform commission (Jean Calais-Auloy-1985)
- Quality Money Management: Process Engineering and Best Practices (Andrew Kumiega, Benjamin Van Vliet-2011)
- Tracking Traders’ Understanding of the Market Using e-Communication Data (Serguei Saavedra, Jordi Duch, Brian Uzzi-2011)
- How to Manage Risk (After Risk Management Has Failed) (Adam Borison and Gregory Hamm-2010)
- Exceptional Paper—A Theory of the U.S. Treasury Market Equilibrium (John Y. ,Herbert F. Ayres-1980)
- Understanding Price Action: practical analysis of the 5-minute time frame ( Volman, Bob-2014)
- Risk and volatility (Roy C. Smith-2010)
- An exceptional development pattern (Don E. Kash, , Robin N. Auger, Ning Li-2004)
- Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits (Robert N. Stavins-1995)
- Negotiated Block Trades and Corporate Control (MICHAEL J. BARCLAY, CLIFFORD G. HOLDERNESS-1991)
- Consolidation, Fragmentation, and the Disclosure of Trading Information (Ananth Madhavan-1995)
- Analysis of coordinated multilateral trades (P.-F.D. Quet ; J.B. Cruz ; A. Keyhani-2000)
- Identifying the efficacy of central bank interventions: evidence from Australia and Japan (Jonathan Kearns, Roberto Rigobon-2005)
- Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades (JOEL HASBROUCK-1991)
- Call and Continuous Trading Mechanisms Under Asymmetric Information: An Experimental Investigation (CHARLES R. SCHNITZLEIN -1996)
- The market microstructure of central bank intervention (Kathryn M.E Dominguez-2003)
- The Limits of Arbitrage (Andrei Shleifer, Robert W. Vishny-1997)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016