The broker is an investment option that is well suited to a novice as well as an expert traders, they offer their traders the Finantick platform a smooth transition if you are thinking of moving from your current broker to another or if you are just starting to get your teeth into the trading markets.
New as they maybe Options-Bank is probably one of the most professional companies in the binary options market. The founders and business partners of the brokerage have over 80 years of financial experience which attests to reliability in an already saturated industry.
Online since: 2016
Based in: United Kingdom
Max Returns: 90%
Minimum Deposit: $1000
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: Unlimited
Currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CYN, JPY, CAN, AUD, RUB, CHF
Countries: All Countries except US
- Generous deposit bonus
- Monthly promotions
- Outstanding customer service
- Demo account
- Mobile Trading
- Doesn’t accept US traders
- Not regulated yet
7 Binary Options Rating:
Bonuses and Promotions
The broker wants to reward loyal traders and offers traders of all account types up to 100% bonus on their initial deposit. That’s not all, they offer new account holders their monthly promotions of which this month is either an iPhone 6S, iPad Pro or a 50% discount on their signals service.
What most of the old-timer brokers can’t offer all their traders is a good enough payout that makes the trader feel his trades and profits are worthy. The payout offered by Options-Bank is up to 90%, for traders that are in the money, especially useful when you are executing fast trades that require a quick profit.
Payouts vary according to the assets traded, please be sure to ask your personal account manager how and where they vary prior to starting to trade. All profits are guaranteed and most traders have the peace of mind in knowing that all the information is viewed directly from the trading platform.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
The broker took the time to formulate three very different account types that are specifically geared to the beginner, advanced or professional trader. These accounts vary in the amount of the initial deposit, services offered as well as the ‘Fund Protection Insurance’ obtainable. Traders also benefit from free skype signals and a choice of strategies offered by their personal account managers.
The PRO Account –
Seasoned professional will love the benefits of this account. It has all the perks as well as a dedicated account manager that will be available to you 24 hours a day when markets are open. The minimum deposit here is $10,000 and the 100% bonus is bound to bump up your initial investment. You are entitled to 4 risk-free trades of $500.00, and is money that cannot be lost! You get your signals directly to your e-mail as well as a personal credit card. Holders of this account get a monthly interest rate of 1.8%.
The Standard Account –
This account is perfect for advanced traders that prefer to bump up their invested capital and have more freedom to move with the markets. The bonus here is also up to 100% on the minimum deposit of $5,00.00. Signals are sent directly to your skype with a fund protection of 5%. This particular account also gives the trader the option of 4 risk-free trades of $250.00.
The Micro Account –
Beginner traders need a mere $1,000.00 to join the broker on this account. The account will benefit the new trader as they are offered up to 75% in bonus that will almost double their initial invested capital, a useful asset when getting your feet wet in the trading world. 4 risk-free trades of $50.00 which means that you cannot lose on a trade. If you lose the open risk-free trade, you will be refunded. Lastly, you are able to get a 50% discount on their signal services.
Assets and Platform features
With a choice of over 220 tradeable assets in their portfolio, Options-Bank offers an intuitive interface with software provided by Finantick, unmatched by most of its competitors in the industry.
Assets include Currencies (EUR/USD, USD/GPB, USD/JPY), 5 majors as well as a bouquet of other more exotic pairs. Commodities that are always making headlines (GOLD, PLATINUM, SILVER, OIL), Indices and Stocks that are most popular among traders FTSE, AEX, DOW JONES, APPLE, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE and MICRSOFT).
The platform offers you various trading features for long and short term trades –
Short: 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
Long: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2 months, 3 months up to 6 months.Manage your funds on the platform in the currency of your choice: USD, GBP, EUR, CYN, JPY, CAN, AUD, RUB, CHF.
Manage your funds on the platform in the currency of your choice: USD, GBP, EUR, CYN, JPY, CAN, AUD, RUB, CHF.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits and withdrawals are done seamlessly via the Finantick platform with one click. You can withdraw your profits and deposit funds quickly via Credit Card or Wire transfer.
Feel free to contact the customer support for further assistance as well as ask about the bonus terms and conditions.
Options-bank pride themselves on their superior customer service they offer all their members. The team is ready and willing to assist you on any trading or technical matter 24 hours a day 5 days a week. They are reachable via phone, email, live chat or skype and speak English, Greek, Spanish or Russian.
The trained professionals also offer strategy training and trading tips which come in handy when you are just starting off.
We found from the moment we entered the brokers website we were underway on a pleasant experience that would carry through to the ease of opening an account as well as making contact with one of the customer service assistants. The platform is very easy to understand and found the interface easy to manage.
Try their platform and educational material that we found to be relevant and up-to-date, if that does not provoke you to join them, then let their fast and high return payout of up to 90% be the deciding factor.
Customer Service: Live Chat, Email or Telephone
Languages: English, Greek, Spanish and Russian
Trading Options: One Touch, Turbo Trading and Long Term
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early Closure: Yes
Expiry Times: Turbo: 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes. Long term: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months
Deposits and Withdrawals: Credit Card and Wire Transfer
Withdrawal Time: 2 business days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Modeling an economy in transition: trade adjustment policies for Hungary (Paul Hare)
- The role of FDI, R&D accumulation and trade in transferring technology to transition countries: evidence from firm panel data for eight transition countries (Jože P. Damijan, Mark Knell, Boris Majcen, Matija Rojec)
- Formal finance and trade credit during China’s transition (Robert Cull, Lixin Colin Xu, Tian Zhu)
- Numerical Simulations and a Conceptual Model of the Stratocumulus to Trade Cumulus Transition (Matthew C. Wyant and Christopher S. Bretherton)
- Trade reorientation and recovery in transition economies (P Brenton and D Gros)
- Exchange Structures in Transition: Lending and Trade Relations in Chinese Business Groups (Lisa A. Keister)
- Intra-industry trade of transition countries: trends and determinants (Yener Kandogan)
- The trade-off between fertility and education: evidence from before the demographic transition (Sascha O. BeckerEmail authorFrancesco CinnirellaLudger Woessmann)
- Exchange Rate Regimes and the Stability of Trade Policy in Transition Economies (Zdenek Drabek a, Josef C. Brada)
- Upgrade Industries、Trade Policy and Economic Transition ——Based on different industrial policies of JP and US (FU Yao)
- Chinese Trade Unions in the Transition from Socialism: Towards Corporatism or Civil Society? (Gordon White)
- The determinants of foreign direct investment into European transition economies (Alan A. Bevan, Saul Estrin)
- The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis for the manufacturing industry (Özlem Onaran)
- The Commodity Terms of Trade, Unit Roots, and Nonlinear Alternatives: A Smooth Transition Approach (Joseph V. Balagtas, Matthew T. Holt)
- Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links (Naujoks, Petra Schmidt, Klaus-Diete)
- Are Outside Directors with Greater Board Tenure Valuable? Evidence from the Last Credit Crisis (Nuno Fernandes, Eliezer M. Fich )
- Tanzania’s financial experience in the post-war period (Kimei, Charles Stephen)
- Declining financial capacity in mild cognitive impairment A 1-year longitudinal study (K. L. Triebel, PsyD, R. Martin, PhD, H. R. Griffith, PhD, J. Marceaux, MA, O. C. Okonkwo, PhD, L. Harrell, MD, PhD, D. Clark, MD, J. Brockington, MD, A. Bartolucci, PhD and D. C. Marson, JD, PhD)
- The Effects of Corporate Governance Experience and Financial‐Reporting and Audit Knowledge on Audit Committee Members’ Judgments (F. Todd DeZoort)
- Primary Care Physicians’ Experience of Financial Incentives in Managed-Care Systems (Kevin Grumbach, M.D., Dennis Osmond, Ph.D., Karen Vranizan, M.A., Deborah Jaffe, B.A., and Andrew B. Bindman, M.D.)