- UPDATE (12.01.2017):
- Old Review:
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Key features
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- Maximum Profit (payout)
- Types of accounts
- Trading Platform
- Placing Trades
- Learning Tools
- Customer Service
- Noted Drawbacks
- Additional information
- References and Further Reading:
- John Miller
- Related content:
We have found out that OptionsXO has shut down their operations.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
When we explored the OptionsXO website we were thoroughly pleased with this online broker. They had a lot of quality features that were not seen on a lot of binary options brokers websites. Were they perfect? No, but then again it is hard to find a perfect binary options broker.
That is why we review them for you, so we can help you find the ones that are the closest. We feel that OptionsXO is not a bad choice to trade on at all.
One thing we really liked about OptionsXO is it seemed that that had a good company focus on what goals and visions they wanted for their website. They also seemed sincere in bringing their traders a true all around binary options trading experience.
This broker based in Herefordshire, England has been online since 2012 and continues to experience a lot of trader growth in the industry, which is always a good sign when it comes to picking a binary options broker to trade with. Here is our in depth review about them.
Online since: 2012
Jurisdiction: Seychelles and UK
Max Returns: 89%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $10 000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Very good trading software
– Great leaning tools
– Fast customer service
– Interface user friendly
– Small minimum investment
– No customers from USA accepted
7 Binary Options Rating:
The highlight of the OptionsXO site is definitely their easy to use and helpful trading platform; it is simply put, better than most of the others we have seen out there. OptionsXO also provides a lot more leveraging opportunities than can be found on a lot of binary options brokers; it’s just another great way to minimize risk.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
One thing that we found was a little different about OptionsXO is there bonus system. It is not automatic as you would expect upon sign up. They do have a sign up bonus on request and they will let you withdraw that bonus once you have invested twenty to thirty times the value of your requested bonus and deposit combined. They also have a generous referral bonus if you help bring new members to their website; it’s hard to complain about getting a little free money to invest from time to time.
Maximum Profit (payout)
When reviewing the site we really liked OptionsXO’s return on investment. It was as high as 89% in some cases. That is about as good as you will find on any binary options trading website. They also have an extremely low minimum investment of only $10; that is great if you want to take a chance on a big payout without risking a lot of money.
Once again it is another feature of OptionsXO’s website that is among the lowest of all the binary option trading websites we compared. Are you one of those investors that like to place some big trades? Well that is possible too with OptionsXO’s $10,000 maximum investment.
Types of accounts
OptionsXO has several different account levels that can be assigned to a trader. These are based on the amount of a new account holder’s initial deposit.
The OptionsXO Mini
The first level of account is the OptionsXO Mini account. This account requires very little to set up besides the minimum deposit fee of $200. If offers just a minimum level of access to the trading platform itself.
The OptionsXO Silver account
The second level of account is the OptionsXO Silver account. This package is obtainable by depositing at least $2000. When we looked at it for review, we saw that it had several perks the OptionsXO Mini account did not have. The traders will be able to get payouts that were approximately 2% higher than those with the OptionsXO Mini account.
They were also able to access more tools in the learning center, were able to get 24/7 support and had access to expert personal trading support. We found this to be a very nice level account to use.
The OptionsXO Gold account
Next up is the OptionsXO Gold account. Access to this level account requires a minimum deposit of $5000. It features upgraded returns on payouts of 3%. It also expands upon the other features that were mentioned that came as part of the OptionsXO Silver account level.
The OptionsXO Platinum account
For the ultimate trading experience an investor would have to make a minimum deposit that takes them to the OptionsXO Platinum account level. This is a great level for the ultra-serious investor. Included in the package are trade payouts that are 4% higher than the basic account level. It also included all the features of the previous account levels. We really enjoyed this level of account when we took it for a test drive.
One of the unique features we found when using OptionsXO was the temporary bonuses that were offered from time to time. The higher the account level the more bonuses it seemed were offered. It’s great when a trader can get some free investment money from time to time; just be aware that just like with the initial deposit, there are stipulations that come with every bonus. Sometimes they require as much as a 20 – 30 times investment rollover in order to be able to withdraw the money.
We really thought that the trading platform that OptionsXO uses was very good as we stated before; it is definitely one of the best reasons to trade with them. The platform is based on the highly popular TechFinancials software. You don’t get much more user friendly than this platform and the analysis and learning support that come with it are very good. We liked the fact that the interface was adjustable to the trader’s preferences as well.
There are a lot of choices when it comes to placing trades OptionsXO. They not only have a lot of choices as to the types of options that you can trade, but they also have a lot of different time frames you can trade them on. We really liked the flexibility here when we tried the site.
Trading options that can be chosen are High/Low option, One Touch option, 60second option, Long Term option, Boundary options and One Touch options. There are also some variations allowed on several individual binary options types.
Tradable time frames include 15 second, 30 second, 60 second, 2minute, 5minute, 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, 24 hour and End of Day expiration times.
OptionsXO also offers a variety of assets to choose to trade such as currencies, stocks, indices and commodities. We did feel they could have offered more choices here considering how well the rest of the site was done.
The risk management tools on OptionsXO were very good; they allow a trader to make adjustments to their trades even if they have not reached their expiration time yet. There are even options to do such things as double down on a trade.
Overall we found the trading options offered to be a little on the exotic side, but they did usually feature really nice returns on your investment.
The site does feature a lot of nice learning tools that help educate the trader and also teach them to correctly identify winning binary options signals. The demo account they provide also goes a long way toward getting new users acclimated to the trading platform.
Banking was found to be just adequate on the OptionsXO website. They did offer a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods such as Mastercard, Amex, Skrill Moneybookers, CashU, Diners Club, Maestro and Ukash, but we found their 4 – 7 day cash out processing time, even for high level accounts, to be a little on the long side.
OptionsXO does a really nice job with their customer service and support. A trader can get help in several different languages and there are phone numbers where there can be reached in over 20 countries. You will also be able to contact them on a 24/7 basis to get any problems taken care or to get any other type of help. There was also help that could be gotten by e-mail and live chat. We found the support that a trader could receive to be more than satisfactory.
We thought the withdrawal processing time of 2 – 4 days was excessive and then it takes another 1 – 2 days to get your money. In the future, adding a few more assets to trade would go a long way toward improving the site also.
OptionsXO was not the best binary options website that we ever reviewed, but it did have a lot to offer its many traders. Even with a limited amount of assets to trade, we feel it is still a site that has a lot of potential to help investors make a nice profit on their trading. We loved it wide variety of option choices and trading expiration times. You could tell it was a site that was clearly designed with the trader in mind and it does a lot to help them become successful. We recommend reading also Banc de Binary review as well as Binary Option Robot review.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Turkish
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Boundary, Touch Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 15 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24 hr+, End of Day
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, iDeal, Diners Club, Maestro, Cartebleue
Withdrawal Time: 4-7 days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Why inexperienced investors do not learn: They do not know their past portfolio performance (Markus Glasera, Martin Weber-2007)
- System and method for selecting and purchasing stocks via a global computer network ( James P. O’Shaughnessy-2002)
- Opportunistic IoT: Exploring the harmonious interaction between human and the internet of things (Bin Guoa, Daqing Zhang, Zhu Wanga, Zhiwen Yua, Xingshe Zhou-2013)
- PPay: micropayments for peer-to-peer systems ( Beverly Yang, Hector Garcia-Molina-2013)
- Third Market Broker-Dealers: Cost Competitors or Cream Skimmers? (ROBERT H. BATTALIO-1997)
- The Online Broker and Trading Directory (Larry Chambers-2001)
- Individual Investors and Volatility (THIERRY FOUCAULT, DAVID SRAER, DAVID J. THESMAR-2001)
- Talk and Action: What Individual Investors Say and What They Do (Daniel Dorn and Gur Huberman-2005)
- A Survey Of Investment Literacy Among Online Investors (Volpe, Ronald P; Kotel, Joseph E; Chen, Haiyang.-2002)
- Attitudes and Trading Behavior of Stock Market Investors: A Segmentation Approach (Ryan Wood & Judith Lynne Zaichkowsky-2010)
- The Association between Nonprofessional Investors’ Information Choices and Their Portfolio Returns: The Importance of Investing Experience* (W. Brooke Elliott, Frank D. Hodge, Kevin E. Jackson-2008)
- All Guts, No Glory: Trading and Diversification among Online Investors (Anders Anderson-2007)
- The Behavior of Individual Investors (Brad M. Barber, Davis Terrance Odean-2011)
- How do Individual Investors React to Global IFRS Adoption? (Ulf Brüggemann, Holger Daske, Carsten Homburg, Peter F. Pope-2012)
- Managing Reputational Risk: Curbing Threats, Leveraging Opportunities (Jenny Rayner-2004)
- India and the Knowledge Economy: Leveraging Strengths and Opportunities (Carl J. Dahlman, Anuja Utz-2005)
- Continuous auditing: Leveraging technology (Searcy, DeWayne L; Woodroof, Jon B-2003)
- Goverance, Ownership, and Corporate Entrepreneurship: The Moderating Impact of Industry Technological Opportunities (Shaker A. Zahra-1996)
- Leveraging the New Infrastructure: How Market Leaders Capitalize (Peter Weill, Marianne Broadbent-1998)
- Strategic Asset Allocation: Portfolio Choice for Long-term Investors (John Y. Campbell, Luis M. Viceira-2002)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016