- UPDATE (12.01.2017):
- Old Review:
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- RBinary Special features
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- RBinary Trading Platform
- RBinary Customer Support
- RBinary Banking
- Our Final Thoughts
- Additional information
- References and Further Reading:
- John Miller
- Related content:
We have found out that RBinary has shut down their operations.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
There is a relatively new broker that we were getting some positive feedback from so we decided we better take a closer look at them; the name of the broker is RBinary and they first came onto the scene in 2014. They are a brokerage site that prides itself on having many advanced features and also having an excellent and responsive customer service team. Read on to see what we discovered about them as we did this review.
Online since: 2014
Max Returns: 90%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $1000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD
Countries: All but US, Israel, Japan, Koreas, Pakistan
– It is a site with a very user friendly platform
– Superior customer service
– No Max bonus amount
– Mobile trading app
– Nice Demo account
– Many account levels to choose from
– Low minimum trades at the lower account levels
– Many option choices
– No USA or Japanese traders are allowed
7 Binary Options Rating:
RBinary Special features
This is a web broker that definitely does not have a ‘one size fits all’ philosophy and this was never more evident then the fact they offer five different account levels that a user can sign up for. As with most web brokers the more you deposit initially the higher account level you are placed in and the more features you will have access to.
Here are the five account levels offered:
- RBinary Standard Level Account
This account level is attained by making a deposit of $250 – $999. Among the features you will receive at this level is a 10% sign up bonus, 17 educational video lessons, access to $10 minimum investments and receipt of a handy binary options trading guide.
- RBinary Silver Level Account
This account level is attained by making a deposit of $1000 – $4999. Among the features you will receive at this level is a 20% sign up bonus, 31 educational video lessons, access to $10 minimum investments, daily market reviews, 1 free trading strategy, an additional 1% return on investments and receipt of a handy binary options trading guide.
- RBinary Gold Level Account
This account level is attained by making a deposit of $5000 – $19,999. Among the features you will receive at this level is a 30% sign up bonus, 44 educational video lessons, access to $25 minimum investments, daily market reviews, 3 free trading strategies, professional feedback, an additional 2% return on investments and receipt of a handy binary options trading guide.
- RBinary Platinum Account
This account level is attained by making a deposit of $20,000 – $50,000. Among the features you will receive at this level is a 50% sign up bonus, 55 educational video lessons, access to $50 minimum investments, daily market reviews, 5 free trading strategies, professional feedback, an additional 3% return on investments and receipt of a handy binary options trading guide.
- RBinary VIP Account
If you are a serious professional trader and want all the benefits that go with that then you will want to put $50,000+ in an account with RBinary in order to be placed in this level account. Among the features you will receive at this level is a 100% sign up bonus, 51 educational video lessons, access to $50 minimum investments, daily market reviews, unlimited free trading strategies, professional feedback, an additional 5% return on investments and receipt of a handy binary options trading guide.
We must say that we found that the increasing minimum trade amount was unusual considering that most of the time as you go up in account levels you get all the benefits of the preceding level too. We are guessing it is a way to take the pressure off of those that are new to binary options trading.
They do offer a practice Demo account which is a great way for newbies and those getting used to the trading platform to do some dummy trading that does not risk any of their own real money.
The bonus turnover requirements for withdrawal were a whopping 40 times the initial deposit; we feel this is very high compared to the industry standard of around 30 times.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
RBinary Trading Platform
This broker made a wise choice when going with the Tradologic software to help them design their trading platform. This is a time tested software provider that is known for giving those that use their program to be able to create unique and versatile web platforms that are very user friendly. The site on RBinary looks great and uses a nice variety of colors to emphasize different trading information.
The types of options they offer are as follows: High/Low options, 60 second options, Long Term options, One touch options and the ever more popular Range options. They offer a good variety of indices, stock, commodities and currency pairs to use when placing trades. Expiration times include a lightning fast 60 seconds, 2 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours, End of the Day, End of the Week and End of the Month expirations.
RBinary also boasts a number of professional trading tools such as a pivot calculator, a Fibonacci calculator and an economic calendar. These tools are only made available to those who trade at the upper account levels.
RBinary Customer Support
As we mentioned earlier this is an area where RBinary really excels. They offer customer service contact by live chat, email, phone, skype and a unique feature called ‘team viewer’. The response time is very good and all questions and concerns are handled in a thorough and courteous manner. There just is a lot to like about the way they do their customer service.
Their FAQ section although it’s thorough could cover a few more topics to help people save time contacting customer service.
Banking with this web broker is simple, straightforward and very in line with what most binary options brokers and binary option robot have to offer. The minimum account deposit is $250 at this time and a very standard amount for the industry. They accept deposits using such methods as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, Visa Electron, Skrill Moneybookers, Neteller and of course bank wire transfer.
We thought the minimum withdrawal amount was a little on the high side at $100 but we could live with this no problem. There are fees with some withdrawal processors but for the most part when using credit cards and net wallets there are a few free withdrawals allowed each month. Withdrawals can take from 4 – 14 days depending on what withdrawal method you will use.
Banking with RBinary is very ordinary in our opinion and could use some slight improvements.
Our Final Thoughts
There were definitely some things we were not happy with when we reviewed this broker such as the high bonus turnover requirements and the gradually increasing minimum investments; but with that being said, we did not feel that this were big enough concerns not to0 trade with them considering all the other outstanding features they had to offer. So to sum it up, if the folks at RBinary made a few minor changes they would have one of the better web brokerage sites there is. We do not have any problem recommending our readers give this nice binary option broker a try.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: support@firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: English, German, Russian, Arabic
Trading Options: High / Low, 60seconds, Long Term, Touch Options, Range Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 2min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h, End of Day, End of Week, End of Month
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Cartebleue, Discover Card, Liberty Reserve
Withdrawal Time: 2 days
Demo account: Upon request
References and Further Reading:
- Herding and Feedback Trading by Institutional and Individual Investors (John R. Nofsinger, Richard W. Sias-1999)
- Feedback trading and the autocorrelation pattern of stock returns: further empirical evidence (Gregory Koutmos-1997)
- Do the Portfolios of Small Investors Reflect Positive Feedback Trading? (Mary M. Bange-2009)
- Positive feedback trading and diffusion of asset price changes: Evidence from housing transactions (John M. Clapp, Dogan Tirtiroglu-1994)
- Managed futures, positive feedback trading, and futures price volatility (Scott H. Irwin, Satoko Yoshimaru-1999)
- Speculative Dynamics and the Role of Feedback Traders (David M. Cutler, James M. Poterba, Lawrence H. Summers-1990)
- Do Institutional Investors Destabilize Stock Prices? Evidence on Herding and Feedback Trading (Josef Lakonishok, Andrei Shleifer, Robert W. Vishny-1991)
- Positive Feedback Trading Under Stress: Evidence from the US Treasury Securities Market (Benjamin H. Cohen, Hyun Song Shin-2002)
- Fundamentals, Feedback Trading, and Housing Market Speculation: Evidence from California( Mary Riddel-1999)
- Empirical evidence on feedback trading in mature and emerging stock markets (Martin T. Bohl & Pierre L. Siklos-2008)
- Rational destabilizing speculation, positive feedback trading, and the oil bubble of 2008 (Damir Tokic-2011)
- Feedback trading in exchange-rate markets: Evidence from within and across economic blocks (Maria Sophia Aguirre, Reza Saidi-1999)
- NCBI GEO: archive for high-throughput functional genomic data (Tanya Barrett, Dennis B. Troup, Stephen E. Wilhite, Pierre Ledoux, Dmitry Rudnev, Carlos Evangelista-2008)
- Financial Intermediation and Endogenous Growth (Valerie R. Bencivenga and Bruce D. Smith-1989)
- Linking Mineral Deposit Models to Quantitative Risk Analysis and Decision-Making in Exploration (Oliver P. Kreuzer1, Michael A. Etheridge2, Pietro Guj3, Maureen E. McMahon4 and Darren J. Holden-2008)
- Making components contract aware (A. Beugnard ; J.-M. Jezequel ; N. Plouzeau ; D. Watkins-1999)
- A quantitative analysis of oil-price shocks, systematic monetary policy, and economic downturns (Sylvain Leduc, Keith Sill-2004)
- Bank deposit identification device (Joseph W. Cataldo, George Spector-1981)
- A new model for mining method selection of mineral deposit based on fuzzy decision making. (SAMIMI NAMIN, F.; SHAHRIAR, K.; ATAEE-POUR, M. and DEHGHANI, H.-1998)
- Making Rational Multipurpose Use of Resources of RE in Baiyunebo Deposit (CHENG Jian-zhong1,HOU Yun-bing1,CHE Li-ping-2007)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016