Redwood Options Review
Recently launched in 2013, Redwood Options has already become the binary options broker of choice for an ever-expanding global client base. In reviewing Redwood Options, we were impressed by its simplicity and extremely user-friendly interface.
Few trading platforms have managed to make themselves as accessible as Redwood Options while still retaining a wide range of features to keep more advanced traders interested. Ideal for first time traders and experienced investors alike, we noted that it offers all of the classic trading options, including High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts and Pair Options.
Their collection of 150 tradable assets is sufficient in offering traders a variety of options without being too overwhelming.
Online since: 2013
Max Returns: 81%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $5,000
Currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations, but not US customers
– Good variety of options
– Very high deposit bonus
– Excellent payout rates
– Small minimum investment
– Customer service sometime slow
7 Binary Options Rating:
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
When assessing Redwood Options, we researched the various account packages available to customers. In-keeping with its streamlined, no-frills approach, Redwood Options offers 3 package types which easily encompass all kinds of traders.
The Mini Account
The Mini Account is the most basic package available and ideal for those taking their first steps in binary trading. It offers a 30% bonus on signing up, as well as daily market updates and completely free support via phone and Live Chat.
The Executive Account
The Executive Account is more tuned to those who have gained a firm foundation in binary trading, and includes a significantly larger welcome bonus of 70% bonus. This is in addition to your own personal account manager, step by step video guide, tutorage in how to develop a trading strategy and expedited withdrawals of your funds.
Redwood Options’ Gold Account is its most exclusive offering, with an amazing 100% sign-up bonus, a high-ranking account manager, same day withdrawals, five risk free trades plus instruction on trading strategies and money management.
We found Redwood Options’ customer care team to be particularly helpful and well equipped to deal with clients’ enquiries in a timely and efficient manner. Dedicated customer support is a highly valuable service and one which Redwood Options provides its traders with on a 24/7 basis.
Redwood Options also offers investors comprehensive educational tools and resources to ensure that they can make informed trading decisions and maximize their profit earning potential. The guidance provided to newcomers to binary trading was particularly useful, with the Redwood Options website dedicating an entire section to an introduction to the platform which guides traders through the world of global trading.
However more experienced traders also have much to gain from the platform, with numerous advanced courses available, such as technical analysis and how to develop one’s trading strategy.
Redwood Options’ free Android application was particularly impressive, allowing investors to never miss a trading opportunity and make profits no matter where they are. The smartphone application was extraordinarily easy to use, allowing traders to access their accounts securely and engage in trading with minimal effort.
We are confident that the professionals at Redwood Options are well equipped to assist traders in making the most of their investments. With a clear and easily navigable layout, this platform is ideal for those on their first foray into binary option trading. Almost as easy as using a binary trading robot.
With their highly knowledgeable customer care team, exceptional payout rates and generous welcome bonuses, you can be assured of a positive trading experience with Redwood Options.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts, Pair Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24 hr+, End of Day, End of Week
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, MasterCard, Bank Wire, Maestro, Cartebleue
Withdrawal Time: 3 business days
Demo account: Yes
Redwood Options Articles:
- Redwood Bonus
- Redwood Minimum Deposit
- Redwood Mobile Trading
- Redwood Options Complaint
- Redwood Options Demo Account
- Redwood Options Login
- Redwood Options Open Account
- Redwood Options Scam Review
- Redwood Options USA
- Redwood Options Withdrawal
References and Further Reading:
- How Smaller Born-Global Firms Use Networks and Alliances to Overcome Constraints to Rapid Internationalization (Susan Freeman, Ron Edwards, and Bill Schroder-2006)
- Cooperative caching: using remote client memory to improve file system performance (Michael D. Dahlin ,Randolph Y. Wang, Thomas E. Anderson, David A. Patterson-1994)
- Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and Applications (Thomas W. Hertel, Thomas Warren Hertel-1997)
- PPFS: a high performance portable parallel file system (James V. Huber, Andrew A. Chien, Christopher L. Elford, David S. Blumenthal, Daniel A. Reed-1995)
- Geographic patterns of trading profitability in Xetra (Harald Hau-2001)
- The Impact of Technology on the Trading of Securities: The Emerging Global Market and the Implications for Regulation (Lewis D. Solomon-1991)
- Global electronic trading system (Arman Glodjo, Nathan D. Bronson, Scott E. Harrington-2011)
- The Value of Client Access to Analyst Recommendations (T. Clifton Green-2009)
- Global Trading: The Current and Future Impact of United States Markets and United States Portfolio Managers (Stanley B. Shopkorn-1986)
- The Hedge Fund Edge: Maximum Profit/Minimum Risk Global Trend Trading Strategies (Mark Boucher-1999)
- The Next Step in Insider Trading Regulation: International Cooperative Efforts in the Global Securities Market (Law & Pol’y Int’l Bus. -1992)
- Global trading system (Bea Calo, William Johnson-2002)
- Global trading network (Arman Glodjo, Nathan Bronson, Scott Harrington-2006)
- Global electronic trading system (Arman Glodjo, Nathan D. Bronson, Scott E. Harrington-2007)
- Location Matters: An Examination of Trading Profits (Harald Hau-2001)
- Moral mazes: The world of corporate managers (Robert Jackall-1988)
- Values and the American Manager: An Update (Barry Z. Posner, Warren H. Schmidt-1984)
- The market for information—evidence from finance directors, analysts and fund managers (Richard G. Barker-1997)
- Social Class as Culture The Convergence of Resources and Rank in the Social Realm (Michael W. Kraus1, Paul K. Piff2 and Dacher Keltner-2011)
- Managing by competencies—a study on the managerial competencies of hotel middle managers in Hong Kong (Vickie Siu-1998)
7 Binary Options review: Redwood Options: stars.
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016