Binary Options Brokers
In 2008 binary options were first approved for trading; they were only eight companies online at that time to provide trading services. Now there are well over 400 companies in which a trader can choose from to place their binary options trades, that is impressive growth for any type of industry.
Binary options trading has risen in popularity because it’s helping investors profit on trades in a relatively short amount of time as opposed to investors needing to wait weeks or even years to see if their investments are successful or not. It has even seen such innovative new concepts introduced into the market place such as automatic trading software; the best of which is the BinaryOptionRobot.
The BinaryOptionRobot will make a user’s trades 100% automatic and it’s estimated that the trader who uses it will win over 80% of the time. It is highly compatible on both Windows and Mac driven computers and also with just about any mobile device or tablet.
These are just a few of the reasons why it is quickly making a name for itself as the best automatic trading software on the market today. The software even generates its own winning signals by combining the indicators, strategy and methods necessary for success. It is why we so highly recommend it on this website.
The BinaryOptionRobot actually allows the user to make successful trades even while they are at work, play or sleeping. Now that is an incredible software tool for a trader to have by their side. The robot will combine its complicated algorithmic formula’s with the input a trader gives it to make winning trades whenever the software program identifies an opportunity.
Speaking of recommendations, before signing up to place trades with any binary option broker, a reader should carefully go over the many reviews of them provided here. Many of the world’s best online brokers have been reviewed here.
Also before signing up with a broker, check out their customer support and you should also go over the useful educational material that your broker is providing. This will help you a lot to improve your binary option trading skills. Educational guides and trading material will also help any trader narrow down the type of options they want to trade and find an online broker that has them.
Our detailed reviews will also tell you key features of each site and information about the ease of use of their trading platforms. It’s well worth taking the time to go over this useful material before getting yourself in a situation where you are unhappy with a broker
References and Further Reading:
1. Forecasting of foreign exchange rates of Taiwan’s major trading partners by novel nonlinear Grey Bernoulli model NGBM (CI Chen, HL Chen, SP Chen – 2008)
2. Volatility modelling in the forex market: an empirical evaluation (RG Flôres Jr, BB Roche – 2000)
3. Automated trading with genetic-algorithm neural-network risk cybernetics: An application on FX Markets (CWJ Chan, WK Wong – 2012)
4. Neural logic hybrid system for currency option trading (TS Quah, HH Teh, CL Tan – 1996)
5. The study of foreign exchange trading revenue model using decision tree and gradient boosting (JH Jung, DK Min – 2013)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016