Binary option trading is truly becoming a popular investment choice. There are now over 400 binary option brokers. It produces results in a much shorter period of time than investing in stocks and other assets. Many traders like to see if their investment choices are working in the short term as opposed to the long term and binary options trading is an excellent strategy to do that. Along with that has also come the development of auto trading software such as the BinaryOptionRobot.
There are a few reasons why a person would choose the BinaryOptionRobot:
- It makes trades at times when the investor maybe doing other things such as working, attending to family matters or even sleeping.
- It factors in data and the traders strategy only; emotions are taken completely out of the equation.
- It will keep making trades until it is told not to (turning it off).
- It keeps a watchful eye on the market according to the rules and guidelines a trader programs into it.
The BinaryOptionRobot uses a unique combination of three tested and true binary option trading strategies: Fibonacci Retracement, the Martingale System and of course the classic binary option trading system. If a trader chooses the classic system then the same assets are traded for the same amounts always.
Fibonacci Retracement lowers the amount traded after a profitable trade and raises the amount traded after a losing one. The Martingale system is just the opposite of Fibonacci Retracement; it raises the programmed amount traded after wins and lowers the programmed amount traded after losses.
The Binary Option Robot is an amazing trading tool that works on both Apple and Microsoft driven computers and is also available for other mobile devices and tablets. BinaryOptionRobot works also with Banc de Binary.
References and Further Reading:
1. Foreign exchange markets and currency risk (G Dufey – 2002)
2. Strategic trading in a two-sided foreign exchange auction (L Goldberg, R Tenorio – 1997)
3. Forex for Beginners: A Comprehensive Guide to Profiting from the Global Currency Markets (A Kritzer – 2012)
4. Optimization of Intraday Trading Strategy Based on ACD Rules and Pivot Point System in Chinese Market (X Tian, C Quan, J Zhang, HJ Cai – 2012)
5. Investment and Trading (MS Allen – 2012)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016