Stern Options Review
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Trading Platform
- Sign Up
- Have you tried automated trading yet?
- Banking & Deposits/Withdrawals
- Types of accounts
- Learning Tools
- Return on Investment
- Customer Service
- Concluding Comment
- Additional information
- References and Further Reading:
- Related content:
The binary options industry was born in 2008 on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange, and since then hundreds of brokerages have come and gone. In this business, there is no room for incompetents and scammers.
We recognize Stern Options as one of the industry’s leaders. Here are just some of the reasons why we think they deserve this kind of respect.
Online since: 2016
Max Returns: 94%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: Unlimited
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All including USA
- Accounts tailored to each customer
- No investment limit
- Quick and simple withdraw process
- Doesn’t accept the traders from the US
7 Binary Options Rating:
It’s no secret that Stern Options broker offers a world-class trading experience. Whilst they boast brilliant educational resources and customer service, Stern’s reputation for excellence comes down to its world-class trading platform. Offering unparalleled trading opportunities and types to suit any trader regardless of preference, it’s no wonder that Stern is the ‘world’s most acclaimed binary options trading environment’. The visual character of the trading platform has been well designed with every age-group of a user in mind. So it is not composed of loud colors and superfluous imagery. The menus are neatly laid out in a clear typeface, and are set in sensible contrasting backgrounds so that the user can see everything sharply and clearly labeled. Charts and graphs are real-time live feeds from the world’s financial markets. Stern Options trading platform really has it finger on the technological button. There is a lot of peace of mind that comes with using this quality web platform.
The Stern Options menu of assets available to trade binary options contracts includes the most comprehensive variety of the world’s Stocks, Currencies and Commodities as well as the world’s main financial market indexes.
Signing up to an account with Stern Options is routinely done online or by phone. The minimum deposit is 250 USD/EUR/GBP/AUD. Stern Options are very strict about compliance with the law and regulatory requirements for the administration of account in the financial services sector. With the aim being to prevent fraud, money laundering, and the funding of criminal activities such as illegal narcotics and the funding of terrorist activities, for instance. If you do not comply with these requirements, Stern Options reserve the right to suspend business with you and perhaps refuse to pay the money you have invested with them until due process of law. Therefore, just like when you open a bank account, in order to validate that your account is compliant with the law you are required to submit copies of the following documentation.
- A completed and signed Declaration of Deposits (DOD) which the company will issue.
- A scan/photo of proof of address (a bank statement or utility bill that clearly states your current address).A scan/photo of your ID (driver’s license or passport).
- A scan/photo of any credit/debit cards you’ve used to fund your account.
- A voice signature (you must contact your assigned Account Manager to complete this step).
- A completed withdrawal form.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Banking & Deposits/Withdrawals
Banking with Stern Options is about as easy as they come. There are a number of different deposit and withdrawal options that you can use when trading with Stern. They offer all of the regular ones such as Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, PaySafeCard, Amex and so on. Stern Options only use the most reputable banks in Europe and has significant monetary traffic on Barclays and Deutsche Bank amongst others. This is yet another reason you can feel safe with Stern Options. So you can feel confident that you can get your money, Stern clients can access the withdrawal request facility online. Withdrawals are typically processed within five business days.
Types of accounts
Stern Options do not limit their resources but believe in extending a tailored service to suit the needs of all clients. For this reason you don’t find a menu of different account types on Stern’s website as you will on most other companies’ websites. Instead, you will receive the service you deserve to help you to success. Generally speaking, beginners and those smaller investors each receive a standard account. There are no limiting features and you can enjoy all the facilities the wealthiest account holders enjoy. However, as you become more and more successful Stern will assign a dedicated financial analyst to you, who can help you reach even greater levels of success.
Stern makes bonuses available, with the amounts on offer ranging from 500 USD/EUR/GBP/AUD and upwards. Client’s accepting bonuses are required to trade the equivalent of 27 times the amount of the bonus before being able to make withdrawals from the profits derived from it. This is very much the industry standard paradigm for bonus structures.
Stern Options is well-renowned a pioneer in providing its clients with the best chances for success, and to make this possible they make sure everyone has free-to-use online access to their training academy. Offering unparalleled educational material which is didactic and configured to all levels of experience, from the beginner to the veteran, the learning materials are available for use 24/7 which makes it simple and easy to learn about the theory and practice of making profits from binary options. Offering a vast array of educational courses that will turn even the most inexperienced trader into a binary options expert, Stern Academy certainly hasn’t compromised on the quality of their resources. Here are just a few of the courses you can expect to receive:
- Introduction materials – the perfect way to get started, Stern’s 15 easily-understandable introduction videos will give every trader the best start they need to begin trading.
- Binary strategies– every successful trader will know how important strategies are when trading in binary options. This course will provide a variety of strategies suitable for a wide range of abilities, meaning you’re guaranteed to find something that will suit you here regardless of your experience.
- Platform tutorials– for a brand new trader, the first look at a complex trading platform can be quite intimidating. However, this course is bursting with user-friendly tools you can use when trading to maximize success, as well as a detailed explanation of all components featured on Stern’s expert trading platform.
- Platform introduction video– an ideal accompaniment to their platform tutorials, you’ll be shown first-hand exactly how to implement everything you’ve learned so far.
- Economics– the perfect introduction to the world of economics, this comprehensive course will educate you on everything you need to know about the relationship between capital markets and our global economy.
- eBooks – Expertly crafted to accompany all of Stern’s brilliant courses, their binary options eBooks offer the opportunity for your questions to be answered. Also providing a useful reference you can go back to at any time, the eBooks available at the Stern Academy are simply second-to-none and will become a true asset to your entire trading experience moving forward.
Stern clients are invited to attend regular and ad-hoc webinars which are produced to make sure their clients are up-to-date and properly informed of events taking shape in the world financial markets. A webinar is internet based video show in which a senior financial analyst tell about important imminent and pending events that pose great opportunities for traders to invest in binary options trades and make profits from the movement of prices. We recommend that you sign-up for Stern’s webinars.
Return on Investment
Profit margins are always fixed at the moment of contract. The amount as a proportion of the sum placed on the asset is always in the range of 70% to 80% and upwards, with some species of contract giving between 200% and 400%. Lots of scopes, therefore, to reach your goals in creating an income from binary options.
Stern Options’ customer support team is multilingual, which is a must for a globally active company. They can be contacted by phone, email, and online chat 24/7.
Stern Options are one of the few companies who invest in mass-media presence with a daily market report that is available on their blog site as well as YouTube. It is as good as the best in the world.
We took a close look at Stern Options because their reputation in the industry is very popular. You only have to look at some of the websites which are directly concerned with Stern Options reviews to be able to see how popular they are. We must conclude we the evidence and this definitely is a company who deserve praise for their commitment to service and technical professionalism. If you don’t check for yourself right now and visit their website, you certainly will be missing a proper chance to succeed in binary options trading.
Customer Service: Live Chat/ Phone/ Contact Form/ E-mail
Languages: English, German and Arabic
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Boundary, Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 2min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, End of Day, End of Week
Deposits and Withdrawals: VISA, Master Card, Maestro, Bank Wire, CashU, Skrill MoneyBookers
Withdrawal Time: 7 business days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade (Paul Krugman)
- Trade, Production, and Protection Database, 1976–2004 (Alessandro Nicita and Marcelo Olarreaga)
- Pareto Inferior Trade (David M. G. Newbery and Joseph E. Stiglitz)
- Trade Credit, Quality Guarantees, and Product Marketability (Michael S. Long, Ileen B. Malitz and S. Abraham Ravid)
- On the Relationship Between Trade Theory and Location Theory (Paul R. Krugman)
- A Transactions Theory of Trade Credit Use (J. Stephen Ferris)
- Trade and Wages: Choosing Among Alternative Explanations (Jagdish Bhagwati)
- The used tire trade: a mechanism for the worldwide dispersal of container breeding mosquitoes (Reiter P , Sprenger D)
- Reconsidering the Trade-Creating Effects of a Currency Union (Michael R. Pakko, Howard J. Wall )
- AN ESSAY ON TRADE AND TRANSFORMATION (STAFFAN BURENSTAM LINDER)
- Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality (Jeffrey A. Frankel, Andrew K. Rose)
- Four Reasons to Enact a Federal Trade Secrets Act (David S. Ameling)
- The Rationalizing Effects of Cognitive Load on Emotion-Based Trade-off Avoidance Restricted access (Aimee Drolet, Mary Frances Lu)
- Trade regimes and spillover effects of FDI: Evidence from Uruguay (Ari KokkoMario ZejanRuben Tansini)
- Trade Show Participation Inter-Industry and Organizational Motives (Casimir C. Barczyk , George B. Glisan & William C Lesch)
- The Optimal Timing of a Foreign Direct Investment (Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson)
- An Expected Gain-Confidence Limit Criterion for Portfolio Selection (William J. Baumol)
- Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment (Steven M. Fazzari, R. Glenn Hubbard, Bruce C. Petersen, Alan S. )
- A Model of Venture Capitalist Investment Activity (Tyzoon T. Tyebjee, Albert V. Bruno)
- Investment policies for expanding businesses optimal in a long-run sense (Leo Breiman)