Is Stockpair Safe
Any binary options trader will look for a website that is safe and secure when it comes to placing their binary option trades. Stockpair is a binary options online broker that excels in this area. The users on Stockpair have a lot of confidence that they are trading on a site that makes use of not only the best trading strategies, but they are doing it in a very secure environment.
It is easy to start trading on Stockpair no matter how experienced or serious you are when it comes to binary option trading; they require only a small deposit to get started. For larger deposits, a trader will be rewarded with up to a 100% bonus depending on the amount of the initial deposit; it is a nice little perk when a trader signs up with them. They also provide those that trade on their website with an efficient and easy to use trading platform.
On Stockpair, a user can trade from a variety of assets which includes stocks, currency pairs and commodities; over 150 tradable assets in all on their site, which originate from 8 international markets. With the easy to use and flexible trading platform a user can also choose expiration times from 5 minutes to 150 days. Stockpair also features such binary options as one touch trading.
It is this dedication to bringing those that trade with them the ultimate investing experience that will keep Stockpair one of the top recommended binary options brokers for a long time to come. Any problems a trader has can quickly and easily be handled by their excellent customer service team and they want all their users to feel free to contact them if they ever need help. So with an easy to use platform, many trading options and a safe and secure site, it’s no wonder so many traders choose Stockpair.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. The international use of the US dollar: an optimum currency area perspective (GS Tavlas – 1997)
2. Essentials of foreign exchange trading (J Chen – 2009)
3. Foreign exchange: a practical guide to the FX markets (L Mendes, P Godinho, J Dias – 2012)
5. Crawling bands or monitoring bands: How to manage exchange rates in a world of capital mobility (J Williamson – 1998)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016