Binary option trading has become increasingly popular every year since they were first traded in 2008. Part of their appeal is that they can easily be understood by both novice and veteran traders alike. With that being said, novice traders are often not at home at the computer to trade as often as they like. Well the StockPair trading site has a mobile app that investors can use to place trades no matter where they are.
This is just one of the reasons why StockPair has become one of the most popular binary options trading websites. They also provide their users with an excellent customer service experience, a very user-friendly trading platform and they have a host of other tools and features to help an investor trade successfully.
Their unique mobile app can help the user quickly place trades from anywhere and it also features automatic updates so a trader never has to worry about having the latest tools to use along with the app. The app also has a generous bandwidth so that it responds quickly when StockPair’s traders go to use it. It also is designed to take up as little of a trader’s precious phone memory as possible.
It is fully encrypted and safe to use on any mobile device. Not all brokers with mobile apps can claim that. The mobile app is compatible with most smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
A trader can use the application anywhere that their mobile device can pick up an internet signal. Once they sign on, they can trade almost exactly like they can on the regular website. The mobile platform is user friendly and easy to get used to just like the website platform.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
The mobile app is also supported by the same great customer service that supports the website. That is a big advantage for its users to be able to get help no matter where they are. StockPair takes the same pride in making an easy to use and practical mobile app just like they did with their internet website. Anyone that uses StockPair will most likely be so satisfied they will never use any other broker again.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Non deliverable foreign exchange forward market: An overview (S Misra, H Behera – 2006)
2. Differential responses to price and exchange rate influences in the foreign trade of selected industrial countries (JF Wilson, WE Takacs – 1979)
3. Are changes in foreign exchange reserves well correlated with official intervention? (CJ Neely – 2000)
4. Credit management for electronic brokerage system
(M Togher, MF Dunne, R Hartheimer – 2006)
5. International trade and the forward exchange market (W Ethier – 1973)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016