StockPair Minimum Deposit
There is no better way to start off a new trading relationship than with a nice bonus on an initial deposit with a web broker; StockPair agrees too. They only require a low minimum deposit of $250 and accept such payment forms as credit card, bank wire transfer and Skrill. The sign up process is 100% supported by an excellent customer service team that will help a trader resolve any sign up issues in a quick and efficient manner.
Along with the low minimum deposit, the minimum investment is only $20 too; that gives the trader a nice way to ease into trading on the website without risking a lot of their investment. For those initial deposits over $500, the sign up bonus could go as high as 100%; that is a lot of extra trading power for the member investor.
The sign up process is simple and easy and only requires filling out a short form for approval. This form helps to establish the security of a trader’s account; that is something which StockPair takes very seriously. It is not meant to be a process that scrutinizes, but to be used as a means to keep their many traders information safe and secure.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Most traders are thankful that StockPair goes the extra mile to keep their account information safe. It is also highly recommended that the trader use the same account for withdrawals as they did for their deposit; this simplifies the withdrawal process quite a bit. This will also help the trader avoid unnecessary delays when they go to take their money out of their StockPair account.
Recommended Binary Option Robot:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. What can the data tell us about carry trades in Japanese yen? (J Gagnon, A Chaboud – 2007)
2. An intraday analysis of the effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention (N Beattie, JF Fillion – 1999)
3. Information asymmetry and asset prices: Evidence from the China foreign share discount (K Chan, AJ Menkveld, Z Yang – 2008)
4. An intelligent forex monitoring system (A Abraham, MU Chowdhury – 2001)
5. Optimal international hedging in commodity and currency forward markets (S Benninga, R Eldor, I Zilcha – 1985)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016