Stockpair on the Go
StockPair is becoming more and more popular every month to trade binary options on. The website has an enormous amount of tools and features that will help any trader be more successful. One of the best features is their convenient and easy to use mobile app.
It just takes a few minutes to download it onto a trader’s mobile phone or tablet once they become a member of the StockPair website. It gives a trader a good feeling to be able to place their trades anytime from anywhere and it will also keep them up to date on current happenings in the market.
The StockPair mobile app does not take up a lot of the mobile devices precious memory and can be used anywhere the device can receive an internet signal. It has a convenient automatic update feature so the user does not have to worry about never having the latest version of the app. It is a large bandwidth application which helps to make it fast for the trader when using the app. The mobile app can also be downloaded on a wide variety of smart phones and tablets, so most of the time there is no need to go by a new mobile device to use it.
StockPair’s app also prides itself on being safe and secure, just like the StockPair website is. A trader does not want to have to worry their sensitive data may be compromised as they are placing their trades.
The trading platform on the mobile app was designed along the same lines as the easy to use website platform. They supply their users with all the trading and learning tools to be successful and then back that up with an excellent customer service team. Even the beginning trader will be making successful trades in no time with StockPair. With the mobile app they can start making those profitable trades from anywhere they are.
|Bonus||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Intervention from an information perspective (RT Baillie, OF Humpage, WP Osterberg – 2000)
2. The effectiveness of foreign exchange intervention in emerging market countries: Evidence from the Czech koruna (P Disyatat, G Galati – 2007)
3. The microstructure of the foreign-exchange market: a selective survey of the literature (L Sarno, MP Taylor – 2001)
4. On the determinants of corporate hedging (DR Nance, CW Smith, CW Smithson – 1993)
5. Who times the foreign exchange market? Corporate speculation and CEO characteristics (A Beber, D Fabbri – 2012)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016