StockPair is quickly becoming known as one of the best binary option online brokers. It takes no time at all to fill out the simple registration form, make a deposit and be making successful binary options trades.
It’s easy to use platform was designed by veteran traders to be informative, educational and to provide all the tools necessary for a trader to be successful.
It makes great use of two of the most popular trading options: fixed price options and floating price options.
Fixed pair options involve trades that compare an asset to its performance against another pre-named asset. The price performance is noted at the expiration date to see if the trade was successful or not. The return on investment for a fixed price option can be as high as 82%. There is no need for the trader to worry about what happens with the asset price before expiration.
Floating pair options are a little different. They will monitor the asset price periodically at predetermined timeframes until the trade expiration. It can provide a higher return than fixed pair options.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
As was stated, these are two of the most popular options when it comes to trading binary options and Stockpair has both. Once a trader gets used to using the StockPair platform they will be able to understand and use these type of options with no problems at all.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Forex Revolution: An Insider’s Guide to the Real World of Foreign Exchange Trading (P Rosenstreich – 2005)
2. Official intervention in the foreign exchange market: elements of best practice (JI Canales-Kriljenko, RF Guimarães, C Karacadag – 2003)
3. Nonlinear dynamics and covered interest rate parity (NS Balke, ME Wohar – 1998)
4. Electronic frontiers in foreign exchange trading (J Gallaugher, N Melville – 2004)
5. System and method for centralized clearing of over the counter foreign exchange instruments (P Bauerschmidt, D Glinberg – 2006)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016