StockPair is rapidly becoming one of the most widely used online sites to trade binary options. One of the big reasons for this is that almost everything they do in developing their site focuses strictly on the trader and making them more knowledgeable and giving them the tools to be more successful.
The trading site prides itself on providing top of the market features in a way that makes them easy to use for their many investors. A trader has a variety of assets that they can choose to trade from, especially the ones focused on the stock market. Their many traders have the choice of currency pairs, indices, stocks and even commodities to place trades on.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
They do their best to help traders gain the knowledge they need to make successful trades and give them an easy to use trading platform. If a trader selects an asset like a currency pair, they can see on screen that in order for the trade to be a winner all they need to do is predict correctly which way the currency pair is trending at expiration. An investor is also provided with a lot of strategies in which to trade with.
Even though some of the strategies may seem confusing at first, Stockpair has a lot of tips and learning tools that will help any trader overcome this and understand the strategies in no time.
Not only does Stockpair provide a variety of learning tools, some great features and an easy to use platform, but they back all that up with a fast and knowledgeable customer service team. If the trader should ever have any questions or problems they are there to help.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. A review of initial filings under the SEC’s new market risk disclosure rules (FJ Elmy, LP LeGuyader – 1998)
2. Optimal hedging policies (RM Stulz – 1984)
3. Uncovered Interest Parity (MP Isard – 2006)
4. Uncovered interest parity: it works, but not for long (AP Chaboud, JH Wright – 2005)
5. The random behavior of flexible exchange rates: Implications for forecasting (IH Giddy, G Dufey – 1975)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016