It’s no secret that the more support a binary options broker gives its users, the more successful they will tend to be if they indeed use them. That is why StockPair provides its many satisfied users with tips, learning tools and advanced strategies for success.
This leading online broker offers matched pairs trading and a variety of binary options to trade also. StockPair additionally features over 100 tradable assets in all; that is more than an investor will find on just about any online brokers website.
StockPair also prides itself on having a variety of learning tools, some great features, an easy to use platform and they back all that up with a fast and knowledgeable customer service team.They also feature such things as a generous sign up bonus after an investor makes their initial deposit, a free demo account to help new user’s get used to their trading platform and an affiliate program to help their traders earn some extra dollars for their trading account.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Other recommended auto trading robots:
The site has been proven to be easy to use for both novice and veteran traders too. The site is virtually based so there is only a minimal download to a trader’s computer or tablet. Stockpair’s website also has a fresh modern design and an easy point and click navigation system too.
There is also a convenient FAQ section that the website’s users can take full advantage of to help them navigate the site easier and to get help with any questions they may have. The website is also available in a convenient eight languages to help those whose native tongue may not be English; a little thing like understanding the exact meaning of a word can be the difference between a winning and a losing trade.
There is also a convenient demo mode that will help new traders fully understand the StockPair trading platform before risking a single dime of their own money on trades.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Price stability with imperfect financial integration (P Benigno – 2009)
2. The exchange rate in the presence of transaction costs: implications for tests of purchasing power parity (P Sercu, R Uppal, C HULLE – 1995)
3. Analysis of hybrid soft and hard computing techniques for forex monitoring systems (A Abraham – 2002)
4. Foreign exchange market efficiency tests: Implications of recent empirical findings (G Wilson, W Banzhaf – 2010)
5. Sparseness and roughness of foreign exchange rates (N Vandewalle, M Ausloos – 1998)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016