StockPair Trading Options
Some of the main features of any good binary options trading site is for it to have a variety of learning tools and provide its traders with an easy to use trading platform. That is why the online broker StockPair put such an emphasis on these things when they designed their website.
The user friendly platform helps to educate both novice and veteran traders alike to the complex world of binary options trading. As investors learn they will then approach the site more intuitively to pick out the best trades possible.
The platform also gives the StockPair traders a wide variety of currency pairs (such as pairs like EUR/USD and USD/CHF) and binary options to select from when trading. On a single investment traders are allowed to invest anywhere from $20 up to $6000 depending on how much is in their account and how good they feel about a particular trade. They can also trade assets that can be found on different stock exchanges all over the world.
The website has features that will allow a trader to see how an asset is performing in real time or to simply wait and see what their asset has done at the time of the trade expiration.
StockPair has two different ways its users can trade pair options:
1. Floating pair options – This is where a trader can make adjustments to a trade at various predetermined time frames in an asset’s trend. There is more risk involved with this type of trading, so the return on investment is generally larger too.
2. Fixed pair options – This is where a trader selects an asset to perform in a certain trend against another asset. Unlike floating pairs trading, the success of the trade can only be determined at the time of expiration. There is less risk involved with this type of option, but the max return on profit of 82% is also less.
StockPair’s goal is to see every trade use a strategy they are both comfortable and successful with.
|Bonus||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Exchange-Trading Requirement of the Commodity Exchange Act (WL Stein – Vand. L. Rev., 1988)
2. Hedging effectiveness of currency options and currency futures (JSK Chang, L Shanker – 1986)
3. The determinants of foreign exchange intervention by central banks: evidence from Australia (SJ Kim, J Sheen – 2002)
4. Intraday seasonality in activities of the foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the electronic broking system (T Ito, Y Hashimoto – 2006)
5. Importance of technical and fundamental analysis in the European foreign exchange market (T Oberlechner – 2001)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016