StockPair is one of the best online brokerage sites for a reason. They provide a very good quality trading experience to their many users and they back that up with an excellent customer service team. They do whatever they can to minimize complaints and keep the positive reviews flowing in; after all, word of mouth is the best advertising.
If a customer has an issue or complaint, their customer service team is well trained to handle it in an efficient and timely manner. Most inquiries are handled in 24 hours or less. That is the sign of a broker that can be counted on and trusted to bring any investor a positive trading environment. Not many online brokers are willing to go that extra mile for customer satisfaction.
These are just some of the reasons why StockPair is one of best binary option trading sites that an investor can use to make their trades. StockPair works hard at both building and maintaining a stellar reputation in the binary options trading market. They encourage any user that is not happy with or has a question about their service to call, e-mail or chat with any of their friendly customer service team members. Not only will they answer questions and handle complaints, but they will also help with deposits and withdrawals too. With StockPair the trader always comes first.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
2. FX trading and exchange rate dynamics (MDD Evans – 2002)
3. Recent trends in Japanese foreign-exchange margin trading (T Terada, N Higashio, J Iwasaki – 2008)
4. International financial markets (RM Levich – 2001)
5. How do UK‐based foreign exchange dealers think their market operates? (YW Cheung, MD Chinn – 2004)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016