There is nothing more frustrating for a trader than getting a runaround when it comes time for them to make a withdrawal; after all it is there money, they should be able to do what they want with it. StockPair agrees, that is why they have implemented a hassle free withdrawal system for their many traders.
The streamlined withdrawal process on StockPair allows traders to withdraw as little as $20 and the money will be in the traders preferred account generally within two business days. It will take a few days longer if their withdrawal is going to a credit card account.
There may also be a delay for first time traders as their identities are verified for security reasons; once they have gone through the withdrawal process once or twice it will smooth out for them. Most traders don’t mind the extra wait because they know the security measures are what keep their account safe. One nice thing about StockPair is they also do not charge a fee for wire transfer withdrawals.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
These are just more great reasons that make StockPair such a great online binary options trading site. They only add to its reputation of having a user friendly platform, many fine learning and analysis tools and an excellent customer service team that responds quickly and efficiently to any complaints or questions.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
2. Financial market analysis (D Blake – 2000)
3. Firm strategy and economic exposure to foreign exchange rate movements (KD Miller, JJ Reuer – 1998)
4. The Single Global Currency: Common Cents for the World (M Bonpasse – 2006)
5. Stop-loss orders and price cascades in currency markets (CL Osler – 2005)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016