Thousand Dollar Days Review
The majority of the features offered by Thousand Dollar Days appear to be legitimated. As with most systems, your first desire is always to be able to utilize these features to maximize your earning potential. In case you were wondering if Thousand Dollar Days is a scam, our team conducted a detailed investigation of this system and did not see anything suspicious that would point to a fraudulent operation. However, it is our honest opinion that you opt for another service, as Thousand Dollars Day is not an approved trading system. If you chose to go with this system, do not do so with the aspiration of becoming a millionaire as this is just not realistic.
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 86%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Countries: All nations
– 100 Web Based
– Fully Automated Trading System
– No Previous Knowledge or Experience Required
– Does Not Offer Chat Support
– Binary Options Brokers are Not Licensed or Regulated
– Cannot Guarantee Success Rate
– Profitability and Time Frame are Unrealistic
– Not an Approved System
Not Reliable Service
How Much Does Thousand Dollar Days Cost?
The only cost for Thousand Dollar Days is the $250 initial required deposit. Once you have registered with a broker and made your deposit, you can download the software. However, after this there are no costs involved, other than funding your account when necessary.
How Does Thousand Dollar Days Work?
Thousand Dollar Days is a relatively easy trading system as they have a very well-designed and user-friendly interface. For those new to binary options, you will need some insight about trading in order to customize your settings and place trades. You must select the parameters for the automated system and then the system will generate trading binary options signals and make trades on your behalf.
How to Get Started?
● Create an account: It is free to sign up, and then you will select a broker, fund your account and download the software.
● Start Trading: Simply choose your parameters and allow the system to initiate trades on your behalf.
● Withdraw Your Earnings: Once you start to accumulate earnings, you can complete the necessary forms to withdraw your profits. Thousand Dollar Days offers a good variety of banking options for their traders.
● 100% internet based
● Free Demo Account
● Educational Materials for New Traders
● 24/7 Customer Service Available
You may be tempted to sign up with this system as there appear to be a lot of features, which actually can be overwhelming for novice traders. However, we advise that you wait before signing up with this system, as we have yet to find any legitimate proof of its accuracy or legitimacy.
After our thorough investigation, we have come to the conclusion that Thousand Dollar Days is a scam and we recommend that you opt for another system with approved and regulated brokers. The evidence we have found online and in forums suggest that this system is unsatisfactory amongst binary options traders. At this time we cannot confirm it it is in fact a reliable and legitimate system.
This is why we always recommend finding a regulated broker that has a record of profitable trades. We strongly advise that you stay away from unregulated, unapproved systems, and of course, those that are obvious scams. This is the only way to protect your money and will save you a great deal of time and heartache.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016