TR Binary Options Review
Since its foundation in 2011, TR Binary Options has established a stellar reputation for providing high quality services and competitive returns to its traders. In our review of TR Binary Options, we were initially struck by their sizable payout rate, which at 81% is definitely at the higher end of the scale compared to rival trading brokers.
Such competitive returns are complimented by TR Binary Options’s extensive asset index. Investors can choose from a myriad of options to trade with, including stocks in the world’s largest corporations such as Google, Twitter and MacDonald’s. An additional advantage noted in reviewing TR Binary Options was the broad selection of unique tools and features offered to investors. 60 Second expiry times and the ability to trade pairs will certainly draw in investors seeking a fast paced and engaging trading experience.
TR Binary Options allows its clients to trade at a level which is most appropriate to them, offering mini, standard, executive, gold and platinum account packages. While the minimum deposit is $200, increased investment is rewarded with generous bonuses and greater access to a variety of features.
Among the many perks to avail of are TR Binary Options’s education resources, which include a wide variety of interactive learning tools, instructional guides and informative video courses. TR Binary Options’s success is well deserved, and we expect to see this platform only go from strength to strength in the coming years.
Online since: 2011
Max Returns: 81%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $2,500
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, RUB, CAD
Countries: All nations excl. USA
– Good deposit bonus
– Excellent variety of options
– Very good returns
– Small minimum investment
– No customers from US
7 Binary Options Rating:
In our review of TR Binary Options, we explored what each of their account packages had to offer prospective traders.
The Mini Account
A Mini account entitles traders to a 20% bonus on signing up and free daily and weekly market reviews, as well as access to an exclusive eBook.
The Standard package’s
The Standard package’s welcome bonus of 30% is in addition to all the perks of the mini account as well as advanced training in reading candlestick charts.
The Executive account
The Executive account is highly recommended for serious traders looking to get a foothold in the binary options world. It offers a generous 40% bonus, a dedicated account manager, academy membership, money management training and expedited withdrawals.
The Gold account
Gold account holders enjoy all the perks of the Executive account, with an even higher bonus of 50%, in addition to 5 risk-free trades and professional trading analysis.
The Platinum account
The Platinum account is TR Binary Options’s most exclusive package, furnishing members with a whopping 75% bonus, same day withdrawals and even a free iPad. We feel this account would be most beneficial for experienced stock traders and forex professionals.
When reviewing TR Binary Options, we tested its newly released mobile app which claims to allow traders to access the market on the go 24/7. Downloading the app was simple and completely free, with the same functionality as its web-based equivalent.
The intuitive touch screen control was highly user-friendly and allowed us to trade with complete accuracy and without experiencing any time delays. This app will no doubt prove a major pull for tech savvy traders who want to take advantage of sudden changes in the market.
TR Binary Options offers a highly impressive array of tradable assets, including a wide variety of pairs. These pairs allow traders to compare the development of major industries such as BMW v Renault, Amazon v Ebay and Vodafone v Orange.
Customer service can be contacted via their support email, live chat or by means of their numerous toll-free numbers which span three continents. Global clients can also request to be assisted in their own native tongue, with support available in English, English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Arabic.
TR Binary Options offers outstanding services to its ever-expanding client base. This platform boasts a lengthy list of assets, highly user-friendly interface and dedicated account managers and financial specialists on hand to guide you every step of the way. TR Binary Options can certainly be relied upon to deliver the best returns on your investments. Combine it with a binary option bot and you have a winning combination.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic, Japanese, Swedish
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts, Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Cartebleue, Discover Card, Liberty Reserve
Withdrawal Time: 2 days
Demo account: Upon request
- TR Binary Options Account Types
- TR Binary Options Affiliate
- TR Binary Options Broker
- TR Binary Options Bitcoin
- TR Binary Options Demo Code
- TR Binary Options Deposit Bonus
- TR Binary Options Executive Account
- TR Binary Options Experience
- TR Binary Options Free Demo Account
- TR Binary Options Gold Account
- TR Binary Options Is Safe
- TR Binary Options Legit
- TR Binary Options Minimum Deposit
- TR Binary Options No Deposit Bonus
- TR Binary Options One Touch
- TR Binary Options Open Account
- TR Binary Options Option Builder
- TR Binary Options Platform
- TR Binary Options Regulated
- TR Binary Options Scam
- TR Binary Options Success Stories
- TR Binary Options Testimonials
- TR Binary Options Trading Strategies
- TR Binary Options User Reviews
- TR Binary Options vs Cedar Finance
- TR Binary Options vs StockPair
- TR Binary Options Withdrawal Time
References and Further Reading:
- Country ETF returns and volatility spillovers in emerging stock markets, Europe and USA (Burhan F Yavas , Fahimeh Rezayat-2016)
- Competition for Traders and Risk Michiel J. Bijlsma CPB Netherlands (Jan Boone, Gijsbert Zwart-2012)
- Speculation spreads and the market pricing of proposed acquisitions (Jan Jindraa , Ralph A. Walkling-2004)
- Examining Allegations of Exploitation and Inefficiency in Rural Marketing Systems: Some Evidence from West Cameroon (Graham P. Hollier-1985)
- Multidimensional Competition on NASDAQ: Did Traders Gain When Dealers Stopped Avoiding Odd-Eighth Quotes? (Gerald T. Garvey Blackrock; Barclays Global Investors-1996)
- Economic returns to social power: Merchants’ finance and interlinkage in the grain markets of Bangladesh (Ben Crow K.A.S. Murshid-1994)
- Speculation Spreads and the Market Pricing of Proposed Acquisitions Jan Jindra U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission – Division of Economic and Risk Analysis (Ralph A. Walkling-2001)
- Responsible Excellence Pays! (Fussler, Claude-2004)
- A Comprehensive Study on Normal Backwardations in Futures Markets (Lee, Jeong W-2013)
- Imperfect competition in agricultural markets: evidence from Ethiopia (Theresa Osborne-2005)
- Marketing Efficiency, Informal Credit, and the Role of Government Loan Programs: Cassava Trade in Indonesia (Laurian J. Unnevehr and Djumilah Zain-1986)
- ASPECTS OF HEDGING THEORY (Barry A. Goss-1980)
- Stock trading, information production, and executive incentives (Qiang Kanga, Qiao Liu-2008)
- Insider trading restrictions and top executive compensation (David J. Denis, Jin Xu-2013)
- Executive share ownership, trading behavior, and corporate control: Evidence from top management turnover during financial distress (Zahid Iqbala, Dan W. French-2007)
- Insider Trading and Corporate Governance: The Case of Germany (André Betzer, Erik Theissen-2007)
- Information-Based Stock Trading, Executive Incentives, and the Principal-Agent Problem (Qiang Kang, Qiao Liu-2010)
- Executive Compensation as an Agency Problem (Arye Bebchuk, Lucian; Fried, Jesse M.-2003)
- Understanding insider trading by top executives: buying and selling by top managers isn’t always what it seems. True insider information is actually a very small motivator, an MIT professor finds (Dirk C. Jenter .-2016)
- Patterns of Investment Strategy and Behavior Among Individual Investors (Wilbur G. Lewellen, Ronald C. Lease and Gary G. Schlarbaum-1977)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016