TR Binary Options Is Safe
When someone is trading binary options online they like to know whether the site is secure and safe to trade on or not. This is a very reasonable thing for every trader to expect. TR Binary Options is known as a very safe and secure website and also has a lot of features to offer the many investors who trade on it.
TR Binary Options offers over 44 stock assets to trade from which includes big, stable companies such as Nike and Apple. There are also over 20 matched currency pairs that are available to trade and let’s not forget the asset list also includes several commodities such corn and gold. The available trading asset list is rounded out by being able to trade over 25 indices such as NASDAQ and FTSE 100.
TR Binary Options also has a very convenient mobile trading app for those traders that don’t like to miss any of the action. The mobile trading app can easily be downloaded to most tablets and smart phones. It opens up a whole new ability to trade anywhere and anytime as opposed to before when trading could only be done while the investor was in front of their PC or laptop.
What else does TR Binary Options feature?
After an investor has placed their binary options trade they will also be able to end the trade before expiration and also be able to do a rollover with some trades. There is also the exciting option builder feature that will allow an investor to somewhat customize the amount of risk, rate of return and the expiration time of an option.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Computational learning techniques for intraday FX trading using popular technical indicators (MAH Dempster, TW Payne, Y Romahi – 2001)
3. Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market (JV Rosenberg, LG Traub – 2006)
4. Rise of the machines: Algorithmic trading in the foreign exchange market (AP Chaboud, B Chiquoine – 2014)
5. Hedging the risks from writing foreign currency options (J Hull, A White – 1987)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016