TR Binary Options Option Builder
TR Binary Options has proven to be an innovative and forward thinking website over the years. It was the first website to offer the highly popular 60 second options and now they have taken innovation one step further with their option builder feature.
This lets their traders customize an option to reflect how much risk an investor has to take to get a desired return on profit. Once again, TR Binary Options is always proving they will be a forward looking binary options trading site well into the future.
Other options that are available to trade are one touch options and high/low options. The site also features a variety of assets to trade such as stocks, indices and matched currency pairs. For those who like a lot of expiration time flexibility, TR Binary Options has a lot of different choices there too.
The site also has a Pro Trader feature that helps to provide advanced traders with a wide variety of informational charts and other tools which will help them maximize profit. Investors will also get up to date market information and other economic news that will help keep them informed of the latest market trends; there is no such thing as too much information.
This binary option trading site has been around since 2011. It features a wide variety of trading tools and learning tools that help keep their many loyal customers consistently making profit. The features and options that were mentioned above is what keeps TR Binary Options a hugely popular binary options trading choice.
When all that is combined with a customer service department that is responsive and thorough, it leads to a lot of satisfied users. TR Binary Options will continue to be both an innovative and responsive binary options trading site well into the foreseeable future and that will only cause its popularity to grow even further.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. Intra-day and inter-market volatility in foreign exchange rates (RT Baillie, T Bollerslev – 1991)
2. The noise trading approach—questionnaire evidence from foreign exchange (L Menkhoff – 1998)
3. Is technical analysis in the foreign exchange market profitable? A genetic programming approach (C Neely, P Weller, R Dittmar – 1997)
4. Noise trading and exchange rate regimes (O Jeanne, AK Rose – 1999)
5. Do momentum-based strategies still work in foreign currency markets? (J Okunev, D White – 2003)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016