TR Binary Options vs Cedar Finance
There is no better measure of a binary options trading site’s worthiness than to compare it side by side to another popular binary options broker. TR Binary Options is one of those binary option trading sites that is not afraid to be compared with anybody. Let’s take a look and see how TR Binary Optionscompares to another widely popular binary options broker, Cedar Finance.
It is a testament to both sites that they are so widely traded on with all the different binary options brokers there is to choose from, but with that being said, there are differences which make one of these a little better than the other.
Both sites feature excellent and easy to use trading platforms but TR Binary Options has a slight edge in the way the information is presented clearly on their platform. They each have a wide variety of options to choose, assets to select and expiration times that investors can use to make their trades with; it is pretty even here. TR Binary Options has more options to choose from than Cedar Finance so it gets a very slight edge here.
Bonuses are one area where TR Binary Options has a clear edge over Cedar Finance. Cedar finance only offers its investors a 75% signup bonus when they make their initial deposit and the signup bonus on TradeRush can go as high as 100%. This is important because the more ‘free money’ an account holder receives, the more chance they have to be successful at binary options trading; it especially helps those that are on a tight budget.
There is a difference in the learning tools that each site provides also. One of the most important learning tools that any binary options website can provide their investors with is a demo account that helps them learn the trading platform before ever risking any real money; TR Binary Options offers its users an excellent demo account to practice on and Cedar finance does not. The clear edge here goes to TR Binary Options once again.
It is clear to see a pattern here. TR Binary Options does the little things that give it a clear edge over even some of the other most popular binary options trading sets.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
References and Further Reading:
1. System and method for implementing foreign exchange currency forwards (BA Weston, G Jacoby, SGB Walker – 2009)
2. How has the euro changed the foreign exchange market? (H Hau, W Killeen, M Moore – 2002)
3. Predicting currency return volatility (E Scott, AL Tucker – 1989)
4. Foreign exchange intervention in developing and transition economies: results of a survey (JI Canales-Kriljenko – 2003)
5. Traders, market microstructure and exchange rate dynamics (YW Cheung, MD Chinn – 1999)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016