Of all the binary options brokers out there, few can match the dedication and tenacity of WMoption towards the well-being of their clients.
For starters, these guys feature an interesting choice for a trading platform as well as user interface. Instead of ads and click bait, they have opted for educational materials and a more welcoming atmosphere. The overall vibe radiates confidence and exuberance, but arguably the most important area for this brokerage has to be the opinion their clients have on the services rendered. The only way to make their clients stick around is to pamper them in any way possible, but even this has its limits. As far as business strategy goes, however, this one at least seems to be working, if nothing else.
Online since: 2015
Max Returns: 87%
Bonus: up to 100%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $1
Maximum Investment: $20000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, BRL, HUF, CZK, PLN
Countries: All except USA
– High return on investment
– Great bonus offers
– 24/7 customer support in English , Spanish , German , Russian , French , Turkish , Arabic
– A fee for withdrawal through Wise Transfer
– No information on regulatory status
7 Binary Options Rating:
BO Trading Platform
On their platform, WMoption have assembled more than a hundred different assets to choose from and spread them across several types of binary options that should fit anyone’s keen taste. In any case, expiry times can be set to different levels, ranging from 30 seconds to 1 hour or even more. If there are questions about a particular trading strategy, they can be discussed with professional analysts.
The process itself involves selecting the right binary option and expiry time, before proceeding to enter all the relevant data: the outcome you are betting on, the sum you are willing to put down and the final confirmation in case you messed up along the way.
Both in terms of bonus and fund safety, WMoption will not lose to any of the brokers out there. In fact, their bonus offers change all the time to stay competitive, and deposits can be made using any of the standard methods: Wire Transfer, credit cards, e-wallets, you name it. Withdrawals can be done in the same manner, although VIPs get the powerhouse treatment while everyone else has to wait a bit.
Finest Customer Service Around
The sheer range and scope of service you can expect is remarkable and available 24/7. They can be reached by email, but also over the phone or live chat. Furthermore, it is not just your customer service representatives that are available to you: there are also computer experts, analysts and managers ready to address any issue that might arise. All of these are available on a number of different languages and make WMoption one of the leaders in this area as well as others.
WMoption leads the way in a number of fields, including the sheer size and scope of their assets, complete with several types of binary options. Also, their customer support is not going to lose to anyone else’s out there, putting many other larger brokers to shame. With all these strategically placed assets such as commodities, stocks and forex pairs, it is no wonder that they have been doing as well as they have. Above all else, their dedication towards educating less experienced traders is an example to all the brokers out there.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email:[email protected] / Phone
Languages: English , Spanish , German , Russian , French , Turkish , Arabic
Trading Options: High/Low, Pairs, One Touch, Ladder, Forex
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Expiry Times: 30 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec, 2 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour, End Of Day
Deposits and Withdrawals: Bank Wire Transfer , Credit Card , eWallets , Skrill
Withdrawal Time: 3-5 days
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Does Algorithmic Trading Increase Volatility? Empirical Evidence from the Fully-Electronic Trading Platform (Xetra Sven S. Groth-2001)
- Credit derivative trading platform (William Paul Basil ELLIS, Mark ROWELL, Henry Etkin-2008)
- Peer-to-peer trading platform with roles-based transactions ( Zahid N. Ahmed, Adrian Nicholas Cockcroft, Josep M. Ferrandiz, Neelakantan Sundaresan-2011)
- Environmental offset trading platform and method (Hozaifa ARSIWALA-2009)
- Peer-to-peer trading platform with relative reputation-based item search and buddy rating (Zahid N. Ahmed, Adrian Nicholas Cockcroft, Josep M. Ferrandiz, Neelakantan Sundaresan-2011)
- Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform ( Daniel Fricke-2012)
- System and method for using a game controller device for electronic trading ( James A. Longman-2007)
- Peer-to-peer trading platform with search caching ( Zahid N. Ahmed, Adrian Nicholas Cockcroft, Josep M. Ferrandiz, Neelakantan Sundaresan-2012)
- Core-Periphery Structure in the Overnight Money Market: Evidence from the e-MID Trading Platform (Thomas Lux, Daniel Fricke-2012)
- System and method for IP bandwidth trading ( Roger Kim, Michael Gibbs, Alexander Mashinsky-2007)
- Trading platform, market volatility and pricing efficiency in the floor-traded and E-mini index futures markets (Huimin Chunga, Her-Jiun Sheub, Shufang Hsu-2010)
- Exchange rate volatility and international trading strategy (Günter Franke-1991)
- Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics (Anna A. Obizhaevaa, Jiang Wang-2013)
- A trading strategy based on the lead–lag relationship between the spot index and futures contract for the FTSE 100 (Chris Brooks, Alistair G. Rew, Stuart Ritson-2001)
- The information content of option prices and a test of market efficiency (Donald P. Chiras, Steven Manaster-1978)
- On the profitability of technical trading rules based on artificial neural networks:: Evidence from the Madrid stock market (Fernando Fernández-Rodrı́gueza, Christian González-Martela, Simón Sosvilla-Rivero-2000)
- Evaluation of pairs-trading strategy at the Brazilian financial market (Marcelo Scherer Perlin-2009)
- Knowledge discovery in financial investment for forecasting and trading strategy through wavelet-based SOM networks (Sheng-Tun Li , Shu-Ching Kuo-2008)
- Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (or Not) (Wesley M. Cohen, Richard R. Nelson, John P. Walsh-2000)
- Capturing Value from Knowledge Assets: The New Economy, Markets for Know-How, and Intangible Assets (David J. Teece-1998)
7 Binary Options review: WMoption: 4, stars.