We have found out that Wynnfinance has shut down their operations.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Try also Binary Option Robot if you are looking for automated binary trading.
It is not every day we get to review a binary options broker and trading platform this attuned to trader needs, Wynn Finance is a relatively new platform which has only been around since last year (2015) but it is making ripples and a name for itself, how could we pass the chance of making a full review and looking closely into what they offer?
Wynn Finance was established in 2015 as we mentioned and is owned by Waterfall Partners Ltd. based out of London, UK. A binary options broker which can trade globally except with those residing within Turkey. They are a new but a successful trading platform so something must be done right, with trader numbers consistently growing they caught our attention so we wanted to learn what is pulling the traders in.
While it is not all perfect we generally have a very positive opinion about Wynn Finance and what they offer for binary options traders, the site and the platform offer everything needed but are not overdoing it and not burdening the trader with what they do not need. It seems Wynn Finance has realized what not all trader platforms do, sometimes less is more, keep it simple, provide a visual and easy to get around platform and be fast on deposits and withdrawals, top it off with great customer service and you have a winner. Here is our full review presented to you in-depth so you can make your own mind about Wynn Finance.
Online since: 2015
Jurisdiction: London, England
Software: Panda Ts
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $10000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CAD
Countries: All nations
– Has a huge list of deposit and withdrawal methods
− Return on Investment as high as 85% on trades
− A wide variety of account types and features
− Access to their handy mobile trading app
– Small minimum investment
– A very user friendly trading platform interface
– Wide variety of options
− They have no demo account available
7 Binary Options Rating:
Wynn Finance has chosen to keep it simple, they present their traders with only several possibilities for trade but these cover any need and preference so it’s a good approach, they cover preferences from short term to long term trade and different possibilities such as High\Low, Hyper for extremely short term trading, One Touch and Range.
Of course the list of assets you can trade in is very long and also varied but this is all kept simple on their visual platform so we can comfortably say that their platform really is for everyone. We have heard of Wynn Finance from those trading in hyper, super short term trades while trading in Gold or other commodities to those trading in Currencies or Indices for long term, this very fact we have heard of this platform from widely different traders trading very differently says it all, one platform to suit them all.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
Other recommended auto trading robots:
Basic – requires a starting investment of $500
This basic account includes up to a 25% bonus, weekly market updates and an educational Ebook. This is the starting point for those new to binary options trade and allows them to check the waters, so to speak.
Standard – requires a starting investment of $1,000
The standard account includes up to a 25% bonus, weekly market updates and an educational Ebook but also an academy membership and 1 Trading strategy provided. This is the account for those who have some experience at trading or those who feel more confident.
Silver – requires a starting investment of $5,000
The Silver account includes Webinars, a 30% bonus, 1 risk free trade, weekly signals, 1 academy session and daily market reviews. This is the account type for those who are definitely more serious and are deep into binary options trading, the account provides a notch up and a more professional approach.
Gold – requires a starting investment of $10,000
The Gold account includes a 45% bonus, daily signals, 3 risk free trades, 3 training sessions, live webinars, daily market reviews and a dedicated senior analyst. An ever greater commitment but much greater benefits, allows a closer hands-on approach with plenty of education and help handy.
Expert – requires a $50,000 investment
The expert account provides an 80% bonus, daily market reviews, 10 risk free trades, academy VIP live, Webinars, Live webinars, daily signals, binary options robot, a dedicated broker, MMS and expedited Withdrawals. The Expert account requires the most resources and investment but provides the best value for that investment and tools to learn more about trading and tools for trading better and more efficiently.
Wynn Finance is using a modern and cutting edge trading platform, it is easy to use and is good at simplifying matters, it does not give the sense of being overwhelmed as some others platforms do. Instead of showing mass amounts of data it is customizable in what it shows and picks a more graphic approach rather than a text and number based system.
There is no lack of variety on Wynn Finance, while not every asset is there, obviously, the main and popular ones are fully covered and this focus allows them to cover them properly with their site drawing financial news related to such assets.
Wynn Finance covers commodities (Gold, Silver, oil etc.), currency pairs (covering the major currencies in the world), Indices (including those of the major stock markets in the world) and stocks of major and renowned companies. Couple this wide range of assets with the many trade options and you get a platform that has everything you need for efficient trading.
Wynn Finance has taken measures to cover the banking needs of a trader, they cover several options and the surely the most important ones for both deposits and withdrawals. Credit cards are supported, at least the major and international ones such as Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Skrill, iDeal, Diners, Cartebleue and also wire transfers are available as well.
Security is being taken seriously and Wynn Finance has taken measures to keep to the highest standards of online security, all trade and financial actions are done on SSL encrypted web pages so personal and financial information is being kept safe.
Wynn Finance has made efforts to provide information and education for traders on their site, while the advanced courses are limited to those with higher account types but the basics are all there and then some. This makes Wynn Finance a great place for beginner traders or those who didn’t like other platforms.
The education area on the site offers different formats of information, from text on their site to Webinars, videos, an Ebook, a glossary of financial and trade-related terms, an FAQ and an economic calendar.
Wynn Finance has some quality customer service available to their traders, they are available by phone including toll-free, by email and by chat that we have found to be the most available. As all three contact methods we mentioned are possible to use with a smartphone, this makes the Customer Service available from everywhere, even on the go.
Support is mostly in the English language so that is a drawback, they can’t always cover support in some languages and this depends on the hour of day but we have found the representatives to be professionals, being knowledgeable, very service-minded and polite.
Wynn Finance is one of the better ones out there, a great platform, simple and easy to use, traders do not have to invest in the higher account types in order to succeed, low minimum investments, a good rate on investment, these make it possible. Of course there are downsides, the major downside is not being able to trade while within the US, a sure hindrance.
However other than that all of the positive factors we mentioned throughout our review combine to present a solid trading platform. On top of these they provide you with good service and plenty of information available on their site. You can really feel they cater to small traders which are the lion share of traders out there but not at the expense of the rest.
As we mentioned when we started this summery, Wynn Finance may not be the best platform but it is a true tier one platform, it is one of the best, we are recommending Wynn Finance for use by all levels of traders, they are a keeper.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: English, German, Russian
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Boundary, Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 2min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, End of Day, End of Week
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, iDeal, POLI, CashU, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Alert Pay, Ukash, WebMoney, Paysafe Card, Inpay, Neteller
Withdrawal Time: 2-5 bank days
Demo account: No
References and Further Reading:
- Assessing Catastrophe Reinsurance-Linked Securities as a New Asset Class (Robert H. Litzenberger, David R. Beaglehole, and Craig E. Reynolds-1996)
- Binary Options: Fixed Odds Financial Bets (Hamish Raw-2011)
- Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading ( Alex Nekritin-2012)
- Electronic trading platform for agricultural commodities ( Kerry Adam, Chris Corpuz, Chris Kinnare, Lee Troxler-2002)
- Network-based advertising trading platform and method (Ali Nazer, David Dowhan-2007)
- Method and apparatus for measuring and monitoring post-sales conditions within a network trading platform ( Nathan Sacco, Avid Larizadeh, George Liang, Jason Lee-2005)
- Systems, methods and computer program products for electronic trading of financial instruments ( R. Raymond May-2002)
- Electronic trading card ( Tyler Peppel-2001)
- User interface for an electronic trading system for a computer screen ( Joseph C. Noviello, Howard W. Lutnick, Kevin M. Foley, Michael Sweeting, William P. -2007)
- Systems, methods and computer program products for monitoring credit risks in electronic trading systems ( R. Raymond May-2001)
- Bilateral Trade and ‘Small-World’ Networks (Allen Wilhite-2001)
- The Globally Integrated Enterprise (Samuel J. Palmisano-2006)
- Trade secrets: Renaming and mislabeling of seafood (Jennifer L. Jacquet, Daniel Pauly-2008)
- In Community We Trust: Online Security Communication at eBay (Josh Boyd-2002)
- Critical review of external network modelling for online security analysis (F.F. Wu, A. Monticelli-1983)
- Implementation of online security assessment (Lei Wang, K. Morison-2006)
- Method and system for using tamperproof hardware to provide copy protection and online security ( William M. McCarroll-2004)
- An external network modeling approach for online security analysis (C.N. Lu ; K.C. Liu ; S. Vemuri-2002)
- Nonsynchronous Security Trading and Market Index Autocorrelation (MICHAEL D. ATCHISON, KIRT C. BUTLER, RICHARD R. SIMONDS-1987)
- On-line transaction processing system for security trading ( Peter Martyn, Mark DeNat, Diane Geberth Hall, Ira Slomowitz, Maureen Franke, Mei Pang, Edward Flynn, Mike Waldo, Pam Sweet, Deane Coords, Less-2001)
7 Binary Options review: Wynnfinance: stars.
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016