We have found many reasons to fall in love with the binary options trading platform offered by ZoneOptions. The website has a clear and simple design, while the trading platform itself is sophisticated enough even for the most advanced traders to take advantage of this amazing platform. Their customer service is superior and extremely organized. ZoneOptions is EU registered. This review was effortless as everything went favorably. Everything one may need to know about ZoneOptions can be found on the website. For a complete and detailed review, read the rest of our ZoneOptions Review.
Online since: 2009
Max Returns: 85%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $20000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations USA
– Excellent returns
– Extremely useful Educational section
– Fast and Dependable Customer Service
– Minimum amount required for withdrawal is $50
7 Binary Options Rating:
ZoneOptions Special Features
As a regulated broker, ZoneOptions ensures that they will provide protection for all of their customers. This ensures that customer funds will be secured. As well, it means they participate in an investment fund that protects the trader’s accounts in case of default on the part of the broker. This then ensures that this never happens by promoting a better liquidity position. Our readers can view this license for themselves as it is available on the site under the number 207/13. Since they are licensed by CySEC, they are legally able to provide trading services in the EU.
ZoneOptions does not offer a bonus policy so traders who are so interested need to contact their account manager in order to find out more information on bonuses. Our ZoneOptions review disclosed the no-withdrawal restriction policy which ensures their traders that they will always have the ability to withdraw their profits. However, if they wish to withdraw their bonuses, the must prove that they a trade volume of thirty to fifty times the amount of the bonus. We feel this policy is user friendly as some binary options brokers, binary options signals and binary option robot place restrictions on withdrawals and even require turnovers on deposited funds as well.
Another great feature offered by ZoneOptions is trade signals. While they are not a magical solution for guaranteed trading solutions, they can be a very powerful tool when used properly. Intelligent use of trading signals can be a definite bonus for trades and can enhance your returns. During our review we relied heavily on this feature and were pleased to learn that there are a variety of signals available for over 60 various binary options. These signals include 15 minute, 30 minutes and 1 hour expiry, the shorter the time however, the less the time for a trader to place the trade.
ZoneOptions offers a “power level” on their trading signal display, which is a color-coded risk level, used to indicate the risk level of each signal. Green indicates a high level of return, while yellow means that there is less predictability. Theoretically traders can count on the green signals for extended periods of time. However, it must be stated that this does not mean that traders should overlook the other signals.
In our ZoneOptions review we were pleasantly surprised with the amount of free possibilities on the Education tab of the ZoneOptions binary options platform. There are informative videos, PDF eBooks, interactive eBooks, eCourses, and a detailed binary option training guide. Data analysis articles were also available as support for trading binary options. There is an up-to-date economic calendar displayed on the page as well.
ZoneOptions Trading software
Even though the website itself is simply designed, the ZoneOptions trading interface is very advanced, offering a variety of features displayed in a professional and organized manner. During the ZoneOptions review, we thoroughly enjoyed trading on this platform since we are long-term fans of this type of trading interface.
To the right you can find the trading graph as well as the list of entered positions. Displayed on the left is a list of all the available options with filters to make easier and more accessible searches. To the upper right of this graph is a link to the advanced technological tool. We found this tool extremely beneficial during our Zone Options review. Technical analysis is critical when attempting to make a successful binary options trade. This tool is a graph that contains many additional graphing tools to recognize the figures on the graph which enable positive predictions in future movements.
ZoneOptions allows trading via the traditional Touch/NoTouch options and High/Low Option as well as turbo/60 seconds options. All traders have to do is select the type of option described on the left site, then filter the selection of preferences, which range for expiry time to asset type. ZoneOptions offers a wide selection that aligns perfectly with outstanding trading investment created by ZoneOptions. Read the rest of our initial ZoneOptions review to find out more.
As always while trading binary options, and a mandatory prerequisite for the ZoneOptions review, we made frequent contact with the ZoneOptions financial experts. These are the same specialists that designed this amazing binary trading platform. They handpicked those assets that were most useful and popular. In total, we noticed 3 commodities, 30 currency pairs, 13 indices and 27 stocks.
ZoneOptions Support information
The ZoneOptions binary options platform is primarily featured in Spanish and English speaking countries. However, their knowledge staff is multilingual and always eager to help with any questions or concerns. Traders can reach the ZoneOptions support team via live chat, email or phone. Most of the information needed can be easily found on the website, however.
Customers can easily be directed to the “FAQ” or “About Us” sections of the website by clicking on the links displayed at the bottom of the page. Although the “FAQ” section mainly contains information on signals, the “About Us” section contains a wide variety of interesting and pertinent information. The entire website is so well designed we will happily overlook the “FAQ” section and safely say that ZoneOptions passed the customer service test with flying colors!
ZoneOptions Banking and Company Information
The Banking page on ZoneOptions platform is extremely user friendly so traders will not have any problem navigating this section. It is rare to see so many options laid out quite so transparently like what we witnessed during the ZoneOPtions review. This company leaves nothing to the imagination and this pleases us to no end. All of the deposit options are easily displayed with pertinent info such as minimum and maximum deposit as well as processing time.
For those traders who prefer to use credit/debit cards there are an extremely wide section. ZoneOPtions is able to accept deposits via the following methods:
- Visa Delta
- MasterCard Debit
- Visa Electron
- Care Bleue
- Maestro International
They also accept payments via the following methods
- Bank Transfers
Hal Cash, Neosurf, Paysafecard, SafetyPay, Sofort, Teleingreso are also accepted. The ZoneOptions review does not go into all the specific banking details so traders should review these specifics with their account manager. The minimum deposit is $250. However. Please make sure that you have all of the necessary documents for verification so you can get the full experience from the ZoneOptions binary trading platform.
For withdrawals, the process can take up to five days, so it’s suggested to verify the account beforehand. This way there is no additional waiting time for the request to be processed. The minimum amount for a withdrawal is $50 and a small fee may be applied to those transactions done via bank wire.
Lastly, we are happy to report that the company behind the ZoneOptions brand is none other than
Spot Capital Markets Ltd.
, a company that rises above the rest for an outstanding and superior binary options trading experience.
Overall we are extremely pleased with ZoneOptions. It is one of the most professionally designed binary trading platforms we have come across in a long time. We highly recommend the ZoneOptions trading platform for both novice and experienced traders. The site is easy to navigate while also containing all of the essential advanced information needed for making educated and advanced binary trades. We are extremely pleased with the ZoneOptions review.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +22.214.171.1249.760
Languages: English, Spanish
Trading Options: High / Low, 60seconds, Touch Options
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 15 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec, 2min, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, Paypal, Maestro, Cartebleue, Discover Card, Dankort, Cartasi, Visa Electron, Ukash, Neteller
Withdrawal Time: 2 – 3 day
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Does Algorithmic Trading Improve Liquidity? (TERRENCE HENDERSHOTT, CHARLES M. JONES, ALBERT J. MENKVELD-2011)
- Rise of the Machines: Algorithmic Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market (ALAIN P. CHABOUD, BENJAMIN CHIQUOINE, ERIK HJALMARSSON, CLARA VEGA-2014)
- Moore’s Law versus Murphy’s Law: Algorithmic Trading and Its Discontents (Kirilenko, Andrei A.; Lo, Andrew W.-2013)
- Efficient event processing through reconfigurable hardware for algorithmic trading (Mohammad Sadoghi, Martin Labrecque, Harsh Singh, Warren Shum , Hans-Arno Jacobsen-2010)
- Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology: The Complete Guide (Kendall Kim-2010)
- High-Frequency Trading: A Practical Guide to Algorithmic Strategies and Trading Systems (Irene Aldridge-2009)
- Algorithmic Trading (Giuseppe Nuti ; Mahnoosh Mirghaemi ; Philip Treleaven ; Chaiyakorn Yingsaeree-2011)
- The Rise of Computerized High Frequency Trading: Use and Controversy (Michael J. McGovan-2010)
- Conflicting Codes and Codings How Algorithmic Trading Is Reshaping Financial Regulation (Marc Lenglet-2011)
- Front Matter (Edward A Leshik andJane Cralle-2015)
- A Low-Latency Library in FPGA Hardware for High-Frequency Trading (HFT) (
- Bankers’ Bonuses: Time to Withdraw Banks’ Licence to Print Money (Caroline Whyte-2014)
- Superannuation tax sheltering provides bonuses (Raits, David-2001)
- Taking Back What’s Ours – Possibilities and Impossibilities of Recapturing Bonuses (Nicola Gundt-2010)
- The World Trading System: Law and Policy of International Economic Relations (John Howard Jackson-1997)
- The Microstructure of the “Flash Crash”: Flow Toxicity, Liquidity Crashes, and the Probability of Informed Trading (Easley, David; de Prado, Marcos M López; O’Hara, Maureen-2011)
- The Economics of the World Trading System (Kyle Bagwell, Robert W. Staiger-2004)
- Will Preferential Agreements Undermine the Multilateral Trading System? (Kyle Bagwell, Robert W. Staiger-1998)
- The Weekend Effect: Trading Patterns of Individual and Institutional Investors ( JOSEF LAKONISHOK, EDWIN MABERLY-1990)
- Does Futures Trading Increase Stock Market Volatility? (Franklin R. Edwards-1988)
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016