1K Daily Profit
- What is 1K Daily Profits?
- Is 1K Daily Profit a Scam?
- How Much Does 1K Daily Profit Cost?
- How Does 1K Daily Profit Work?
- How to Get Started?
- Special Features
- The 1K Daily Profit uses Photoshopped Proof of its Earnings!
- The 1K Daily Profit’s fake CEO John Becker a ‘for-hire’ Actor
- Final Conclusion
- John Miller
- Related content:
Created by John Becker, 1K Daily Profit is a binary options automated trading system that has recently been released. Similar to other automated trading robots, it is user-friendly. Traders simply need to set their parameters such as risk level and investment amount.
The startup process is also quite simple as even novice traders can easily use the system on 100% autopilot. Our team conducted a quick investigation of this platform and its features, which we will detail in the following short review. Read ahead to find out if this system is just another scam, or will it work for you.
What is 1K Daily Profits?
1K Daily Profit is a binary options trading app, that was designed by John Becker to supposedly benefit a few individuals, who would join the 1K Daily Profit community. Members of the community will be able to earn a profit of more than $1,000 daily.
This trading software was intended to attract newbie traders with no prior knowledge or experience of trading whatsoever. In a 1K Daily Profit sales video, it is stated that their software predicts binary options’ trades using a revolutionary algorithm, with an incredible accuracy of 99.8%. John Becker claims that nobody in the trading world has ever been able to produce such favorable results.
Sadly, there is no way of determining whether a beta test was conducted to confirm these claims, and what results this app is capable of when it starts trading in real time with real money.
Is 1K Daily Profit a Scam?
In this case, you must take into account the following things:
- In order to get consistent, productive results with an automated trading system it is crucial that you choose a safe and reliable software programs.
- Trustworthy automated software applications should only recommend licensed and regulated binary options brokers.
- 1K Daily Profit does not seem to be one of the favourite systems amongst experienced traders as there is not much information as to how it actually works.
- There are a lot of testimonials on their webpage that do not seem to be legitimate and the claims made by the creators are just too good to be true, not to mention the lack of evidence to back up said claims.
Based on this, we cannot recommend 1K Daily Profit as reliable trading solutions. While it may not be a scam, we don’t have enough information at this time to declare it as safe and reliable.
How Much Does 1K Daily Profit Cost?
Traders will be pleased to know that there is no cost for 1K Daily Profit. However, just like any other trading system, you must sign up with one of their recommended brokers and fund your account once you have completed the signup process.
Also, similar to other applications, 1k Daily Profit System does not make their commission from you, but rather directly from the broker.
How Does 1K Daily Profit Work?
1K Daily Profit works operates 100% on autopilot. However, there is the option for traders to use the manual mode if they wish to receive the binary options signals directly and make their own decisions regarding their trades. The software basically analyzes the current market trends and then makes predictions as to where the value of a particular asset will rise or fall As soon as it recognizes a profitable trading opportunity; it then generates a signal and notifies the trader.
How to Get Started?
- Create an Account: There is no charge to create an account, other than the initial deposit once you have signed with your individual broker recommended by the system
- Start Trading: Once you have funded your account, you can access the system and customize your settings to initiate trades on your behalf. If the system has a successful accuracy rate, you will start to profit from your trades.
- Withdraw Your Profits: Once you have started to accumulate profits, you can complete a withdrawal form in order to request your earnings.
- Withdrawal – lastly, you have to complete a withdrawal form and request your earnings.
Surprisingly, for a trading system that claims such a high accuracy rate, 1K Profit does not offer many special features. Sadly, most of their features are not the least bit advanced, but rather very basic. Compared to the average trading system, this one offers nothing to set it apart from the rest.
The 1K Daily Profit uses Photoshopped Proof of its Earnings!
John Becker pitches the sales video presentation for 1K Daily Profit by talking about fake offers in the market which rob investors of their hard-earned money with fake software. The software pitched by most services are not even able to produce positive results when beta tested.
To provide prospects with “real live proof” of 1K Daily Profit app’s ability to deliver on its promise of generating a profit of $1,000 in a single hour, John Becker shows a demo account with a startup capital of $250.
The video shows a time-lapse of about seven hours of trading, during which, every binary option based trade resulted in profit. At the end of the seven-hour time-lapse video, the account balance had increased to an amount of more than $1,500 without losing a single trade.
However, the creators seemed to ignore the fact that the results generated by a demo account contrast greatly with the results that are acquired through real binary trading. Hence the no-risk assurance provided by John Becker to his potential investors is terribly deceiving.
The video shows results of success rates that are driven from a demo account, but if you choose to trade with the 1K Daily Profit system, you will be using a real trading account to invest your money, the success of which are unknown.
Therefore, it is highly unlikely that your deposits will be able to generate a satisfactory level of profits. It is more likely that it will end up depleting your account of all the balance.
The 1K Daily Profit App sales video also features three of their members, who are a part of the so-called private community. All these members claim to have earned a revenue ranging from $30,000 to $350,000 every month.
This is all very encouraging, until you dig a little bit deeper, only to find out that all three members are available online for everyone to hire as actors. The woman who can be seen promoting this trading app in the video has also been seen promoting other scam trading apps.
To top it all off, the perpetrators of this scam app have included several glowing reviews from their inner circle members, which were posted on well-known social media sites. However, internet researchers uncovered that none of the accounts named in the screenshots had ever posted anything of the sort online, thus forcing us to believe those to be fake.
The 1K Daily Profit’s fake CEO John Becker a ‘for-hire’ Actor
We are led to believe that the identity of the chief executive officer of 1K Daily Profits was falsely created to mislead and deceive potential customers or traders. Our first clue was the photo of John Becker which is available to be used by everyone on a stock image website.
Secondly, there is no evidence online whatsoever to validate John Becker’s statement of being affiliated with Goldman Sachs. John Becker also seems a bit confused about the origins of the algorithm, as he can be seen providing various statements about it that contradict each another.
For instance, he mentions some of the big names in the trading industry, who have built up their businesses while using this same algorithm that John Becker is offering to his investors. But on the other hand, he is seen boasting about the fact that he discovered this revolutionary algorithm all on his own!
As a feeble attempt at driving up the sales, the websites claims that only a few spots are left, and if you do not act soon, those are going close. They create scarcity by saying that you will miss the chance at this rare opportunity of being ripped-off by a scam software.
The website pressurizes a visitor to sign up then and there, by claiming that closing the web page will result in expiration of the invitation to register which is currently being offered to the visitor. This claim was proven false by us after we closed and revisited the webpage more than once, and we were offered the same deal every single time.
1k Profit claims to have a high accuracy rate, thus earning their traders significant profits. However, there is no substantial evidence to back up this claim. They do not offer a demo account and have little to no special features to make them rise above the competition. At this time, we cannot recommend this system as a reliable option. We suggest that you opt for a more accurate trading system that offers more features and regulated brokers.
- Educational Resources
- User Friendly Trading Platform
- Limited Assets for Trading
- Does Not Offer Special Features
- Lack of Genuine Customer Feedback
- Does Not Offer a Demo Account
- Unreliable Customer Support
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016