- UPDATE (28.06.2017):
- Old Review:
- Basic information:
- 7 Binary Options Rating:
- Outstanding Features
- User Opinions
- The Software Used To Trade and the Assets Available At Anyoption
- Services and Customer Support
- Anyoption Banking Services
- Trading choice
- The ’Anyoption’ App
- Copy Trading
- Assets to Trade
- Expiry Times
- AnyOption – A Scam?
- Additional information
- Anyoption Articles:
- John Miller
- Related content:
Anyoption has shut down their operations.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
Since its launch in the year 2008, Anyoption has managed to establish its place as one of the well renowned and leading binary options platforms across the world.
The Anyoption binary options platform has a horde of assets for traders to trade in; the platform features up to 200 assets today.
Other aspects that make this broker a preferred option among many binary options traders include swift and free monthly withdrawal processing. The following is an honest and reliable review of this broker.
Online since: 2008
Max Returns: 80%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: $20000
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations excl. USA & France
- Accepted Methods of Deposit: Skrill/Moneybookers, MasterCard, Visa, Bank Wire, CashU, Maestro and Diners Club.
- Allow Traders from all over the world to trade.
- High Returns on Investment
- Small minimum investment
- There is no demo account
7 Binary Options Rating:
Currently, this company does not advertise any specific information about its software features. Additionally, the company does not advertise any information regarding its VIP program.
However, all the traders on this platform are contacted by a customer care representative from the company a short period after opening an account with Anyoption.
Therefore, a representative will call you, after you have opened an account with this broker, and present the options you have as a binary options trader with the company. Depending on the amount you would like to deposit into your Anyoption traders’ account, the company offers several options.
While testing how the platform works and whether it is legitimate, we opened an account with Anyoption binary options broker and found out the following things:
- While talking to a customer care representative with the company, we established that it was possible for traders to get even higher benefits on their initial deposits with the company.
- The experts at 7binaryoptions reviewed this broker for some time and established that the traders on this platform have up to three months to deplete the benefits they get on their initial deposits.
- Additionally, you can also check your balance and how the amount was used by clicking on the benefits tab, which is situated on ‘my account’ page of the website.
- While operating our Anyoption traders’ account, we did not come across any major hindrance and were able to clear our benefits within the stipulated period.
We did some searches online and it seems that Anyoption is the top choice of many traders. Here are some of the comments we found:
The Software Used To Trade and the Assets Available At Anyoption
Over the years that this company has been in business, it managed to develop an outstanding platform and fine tune any glitches that were initially associated with the platform. As such, this platform is specifically designed to offer unmatched binary options trading experience to the traders.
Here are some important points:
- The platform is comparatively easy to navigate and features a seamless design, which makes it easier for traders on this platform to locate whatever they want while using the Anyoption trading platform. For instance, a trader is able to monitor his or her active traders on the platform, after opening a position. This information is delivered in the form of a chart that is easy to understand for the traders.
- The information provided in these charts allows the trader to understand the movements of the open positions as well as the final outcome of any of the traded assets on the platform.
- The Anyoption also features weekend specials, which may be used by traders to enhance their chances of success in placing OneTouch trades on Anyoption platform during the weekends.
- In addition to the Anyoption web-based online trading platform being user-friendly, the company has also taken a step further to offer increased flexibility to the traders on its binary options platform. This has been achieved by the state-of-the-art and easy to use Anyoption Android and iPhone mobile phone trading applications.
With regards to the available assets on the trading platform, Anyoption has one of the largest pools of available assets to trade in the industry. Currently, traders on this platform can choose among the more than 200 assets to trade in. This figure is almost twice as much assets offered by some of the leading binary options in the industry today.
Additionally, this broker is also the perfect choice for the traders who have some experience in trading certain binary options assets. After using the broker for a while, we noticed something rather bad about the broker. Although the platform has many assets to choose from, the broker charges a comparatively high commission (a 50 percent commission).
If you have a large capital, this commission may not be noticeable. However, it can have a negative impact on the traders with a smaller amount of money to invest in binary options using this platform.
Services and Customer Support
Based on the experience we have working with and evaluating various binary options brokers and binary option robots we can confidently assure you that the customer care services at Anyoption are truly exceptional.
To begin with, the period we had to wait in order to a representative on live chat was between 5 and 10 seconds, any time we wanted to contact them. Again, the copy of ID we submitted for the purpose of account verification was approved by the broker in less than three hours. However, the verification process has been reported to take a couple of days in some cases.
Since the broker accepts traders from various countries across the globe, the website has been translated to 15 languages. This allows traders from various parts of the world to have an outstanding trading experience while using this platform, regardless of their language. This aspect also makes this broker one of the best service providers in the industry.
Anyoption Banking Services
Basically, this company keeps traders’ money in segregated trust accounts. This is critical when it comes to ensuring that your money is safe with your preferred binary options broker.
This way, you can use your funds safely on the Anyoption trading account until you decide to withdraw it. In order to be able to withdraw the money in your Anyoption traders’ account, you will be required to verify your account, which is achieved by sending a copy of your Identity Card and a document to prove your address to the broker.
Normally, traders are allowed to withdraw from their accounts once in a month and there is no fees imposed on such withdrawals. However, you may also withdraw money from your account more than once in a month during which a processing fee of $30 will be charged for each subsequent withdrawal. This amount is charged in order top cover the bank costs imposed by the banks processing the withdrawal.
In some cases, though, traders may be required to print and submit signed copies in order to be allowed to withdraw from their accounts. The 7binaryoptions account we were using to evaluate the performance of this broker was approved in less than 24 hours. We were also able to establish that the Anyoption binary options broker is licensed by CySec. This licensing allows the company to operate and advertise within the EU.
Anyoption is a trading service which offers a unique trading system when compared to conventional binary options brokers. While it still offers the standard trading option it also provides a number of variations:
- Binary Options – This includes the regular UP/Down type trading option. Which means that the value will either rise or drop as market trends change.
- One touch – These usually operate on a weekly basis. The trades expire every week, but the payouts are large. Some trades are available for ’out of hours’ trading too.
- Option+ – It is a feature that traders can use to close their position to either minimize their loss or lock in the profits.
- Binary 0-100 – This setup allows traders to either sell or buy the options they want like an exchange. It can yield high returns for a seasoned trader or smaller rewards for lower risk.
- Specials – These are mainly trading of specialist assets or their underlying classes which are not easily available. For instance Bitcoin.
- Bubbles – This is the latest innovation by Anyoption. It allows for traders to choose a finishing ’bubble’ which is the point they would expect the price to reach when it expires. The payout varies depending on where the bubble is added.
The ’Anyoption’ App
It is a slick mobile trading app and often referred to as ”Anyoption, Anywhere.” It is a well-designed platform which makes it very easy to learn and use. The same goes for the main website which uses the same look and feel. The use of similar trading buttons on the website make it instantly familiar to anyone who has used the app or vice-versa.
Anyoption has been developed for both iOS and Android devices. Both platforms enjoy the same features, yet the developers have ensured that the software utilizes the strengths of each platform.
It means that iPhone and iPad users, for instance, will be able to use a couple of unique touch features making full use of the devices’ touch capabilities.
The app utilizes real time trading for all assets like FX, equities, commodities, etc. The prices are updated multiple times as needed. The app is also free to download and use without advertisements or pointless promotions which can distract traders.
Plus, apart from the standard features, the developers have ensured that all the account management services can easily be used from within the app too. It is somewhat of a unique feature amongst trading apps.
It just goes to show that a lot of time and money has gone into developing Anyoption’s app to ensure it delivers an unsurpassed trading experience.
Anyoption also offers copy trading via their CopyOp trading platform. The platform enables traders to easily monitor the other traders’ history and performance so that they can if successful copy their trades. So every time a trader is being copied they open a fresh position, and so does the trader copying that position.
The level of investment can also be amended based on the trader’s budget. A trader who for instance has $100 in their account can still copy a winning trade with the CopyOp feature from a trader who is opening trades worth thousands. The smaller trader is simply going to allocate a pro rata figure of their balance.
So, if the trader being copied used just 5% of their balance trading, the copy trader will also invest 5% of the amount they have set aside to copy with.
Copy trading works best with binary options since they are high volume trades and not suitable for every trader. To surmise copy trading enables traders to copy more experienced and successful traders while still managing their risk.
Assets to Trade
Anyoption allows traders of binary options over 50 varying underlying assets, commodities, stock index futures, and different currencies. Below is a brief about the asset index:
- Currencies: Major currency pairs like USD, EUR, GBP, JYP are all available for trading 5 days a week and 24 hours a day. Apart from major currency pairs, there are some that are classified as minor pairs which are also available.
- Equities: A large list of stocks. Traders can buy and sell stocks from all major corporations in the US and Europe.
- Commodities: Oil, copper, gold, and silver are available to traders.
Indices: All major indexes like the NASDAQ100, FTSE100, DAX, and Dow Jones are available. Other related markets like the VIX are also part of the list.
The expiry times can be set starting from 15 minutes up to a week later. The time includes a very popular ’End of Day’ time as well, which allows traders to close all open trades by the end of the day. Plus, there are floating options offered which enable traders to close profitable trades without having to wait till they expire.
AnyOption – A Scam?
It is certainly not a scam. As a matter of fact, it can be credited for being the easiest brokerage or trading platform for anyone to master. Far from being a scam, it is one of the oldest consistently running binary options broker with a long history of excellent customer service.
It can also be credited with being an innovator of ensuring quality binary options trading. Plus, it’s a platform that’s already heavily regulated in Europe. You can find more information, in our ’complaints’ section.
Anyoption receives a steady stream of traffic averaging at around 550,000 visits every six months. The majority of people visiting the website are from Germany (31%), that’s closely followed by the UK. By web traffic alone its easy to see that the website and platform are doing well, especially since bad news travels fast and can be detrimental to traffic results.
As a matter of fact, on the contrary, the number of visits are on the rise with a growing number of people operating their accounts more frequently. As a rule of thumb any sudden spike in traffic in either direction is bad news, and so the service should be avoided.
The service has a pretty good track record with few if any complaints. Though requiring credentials to make a withdrawal or deposit can be frustrating for some.
But these are steps put in place to protect traders some of whom have account balances in the millions. Besides the process is standard across most credible brokers.
Some traders have complained that there is a lack of small term binary options. 15 minutes is the shortest expiry. But other brokers offer what’s labeled a ”Turbo” option which is usually less than 2 minutes.
Some can be as short as 30 seconds too. It’s certainly an area where Anyoption can improve. That said the lack of short term trading options might not be a problem for most traders.
AnyOption is an excellent trading platform which comes backed by a well-designed mobile app. The service is one of the pioneers in the binary trading industry, and they have continued to improve upon their features and offers. The most recent improvement has been with the introduction of ”Bubbles” which is a unique trading feature in the industry.
Another exciting development is a license from CySec granted for ”Portfolio Management.” Interestingly, no other binary trading service has this license to date and is yet another sign of the service being ahead of others.
AnyOption is registered with European regulators and regulated by CySec. There are very few if any complaints generated. Apart from the lack of short-term expiration time limits which will put off a small number of traders, their service is excellent as a whole.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Finnish, Indonesian, Turkish, Portuguese, Greece, Norwegian, Malay
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 1 5 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24 hr+
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, CashU, Diners Club, Maestro, Ukash
Withdrawal Time: 3 days
Demo account: No
7 Binary Options review: Anyoption: stars.
Latest posts by John Miller (see all)
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016