Binary options trading have become increasingly popular over the last few years. It is now among the best types of financial investment as new binary options brokers are starting to appear every so often. Along with these brokers, there is the arrival of a multiple of auto trading software robots or binary options robots to help traders become a success in binary options trading. Sadly, though, not all of these auto trading systems are reliable or safe.
Created by Gerald Reed, The Centument system claims to be extremely profitable and highly efficient. Sadly, we did not find this to be true. There is not even a single proof that shows that traders are generating large profits with this automated trading bot. We are still on the fence if this is a legit trading system or just another scam.
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 100%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Countries: All nations
– Software is equipped with several different key indicators for trading as well as a variety of currency pairs
– Mobile app for both Android and IOS smart phones and tablets
– System is not free, as it initially claims
– One must have some knowledge of how binary trading works to properly utilize the system
– The time frame for both profitability and winning ration is unrealistic.
– The trading signals are not accurate
– Customer service is unresponsive a great deal of the time
Not Reliable Service
Is Centument A Scam?
In our extensive investigation on Centument we were unable to find a great deal of information on how this automated trader actually operates. It is not regulated nor are the brokers that they are using for their system even reputable. In this industry it is crucial to have a safe and secure trading system and we just could not ensure that Centument is a safe and reliable system. We have our doubts that their trading signals are reliable or even accurate. We have not found one testimonial or review that proves their claims of highly successful trades are true. We cannot give this our approval as a safe and reliable system at this time based on the lack of evidence.
How Much Does Centument Cost?
Centument, like most of the automated trading systems currently available in the binary options market, claims to be free of charge to the consumers. However, you can only access the system once you make the required minimum deposit and sign with one of their recommended brokers. The minimum deposit depends on which of their recommended brokers you chose and averages between $200-$250. Based on the results of our investigation, we honestly don’t think the Centument software system is worth your time or money.
How Does Centument Work?
The Centument software system is based upon mathematical algorithms which supposedly predict the price of binary asset will rise or fall. They utilize past trading data to make their productions and then hunt for signals to initiate these trades. They are supposedly able to pick out similar patterns based on past data. They then wait to see if there is a strong enough correlation to generate an accurate signal. As the system is fully automated, traders do not have to be logged onto the system while any of this is taking place.
How To Get Started?
It only requires two simple steps to sign up for the Centument automated software.
- Create an account: Simply sign up for an account on their website. It’s that easy!
- Start trading with the automated system: Simply choose a broker from their list of recommended brokers and fund your account with at least the minimum required investment. Then all you need to do is set the robot to “auto” mode and it will initiate trades on your behalf. That’s it!
There are literally hundreds of binary options trading systems available on the internet as today. However, it is not easy to choose a system that is both legitimate and reliable and that will work for you. You should always look for special features when choosing an automated trading bot. These include navigation, customer service and support, a choice of regulated brokers, user friendly interface, educational and analytical tools and other such features. The Centument automated bot offers little to none of these features so we were not impressed overall.
Our findings in this investigation have led us to the conclusion that this auto trading system is not safe! There is a substantial lack of unbiased and genuine online reviews. We have not yet been able to receive anywhere near the profits they promise on their main page. We cannot confirm at this time that this is a safe and/or reliable system.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
- How Binary Options Changed My Life and Got Me Out of Debt - June 7, 2016