Latest posts by Marcio (see all)
- How to Become a Great Trader? - March 2, 2020
- 7 Mistakes Novice Traders Make (Please, Avoid Them) - February 12, 2020
- 5 Day Trading Tips You Want to Know - January 20, 2020
Tradesatoshi is a cryptocurrency exchange platform where you can buy and sell bitcoins, Ethereum, and over 200 altcoins. It was launched back in 2015 by Francesco Alibrandi, a trading guru from Australia. The brand is based in the UK and enjoys a healthy fan-base of over 340000 users and an estimated 24hr trade volume of 14.03 BTC.
Being stationed in the UK is one of Tradesatoshi’s greatest strengths. It puts the brand ahead of offshore brands in terms of trust and security. The UK is home to some of the most competitive and secure exchanges in the world.
TradeSatoshi charges a trade fee of 0.2% across popular digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, as well as other less known cryptocurrencies. It supports 2-factor authentication, and its user interface is functional and easy on the eyes. The brand charges varying withdrawal fees based on the altcoin being transferred.
The website is available across the globe, but it only accepts crypto deposits. Learn more about TradeSatoshi in this in-depth review of its features, pricing, and other aspects.
The trading fee is fixed at 0.1% for any trade completed on the platform. The exchange does not charge deposits, but you can only deposit crypto coins. So, if you are a new trader, you have to buy the coins from other exchanges. You can’t start trading on TradeSatoshi.
The site charges withdrawal fees based on the coin you are withdrawing. The platform has an inbuilt calculator that lets you see the fees to be charged for each withdrawal.
How to get started at Tradesatoshi
Here is a step-by-step process on how to get started at Tradesatoshi:
- Visit the website
- Click “sign up” or “get started”
- Enter your preferred username, email address, first name, last name, password, and country of origin.
- Agree to the terms, verify that you are not a robot, and click “sign up”.
- An email address with a verification link will be sent to your email address. Click on this link and enter your username and password to log in.
- After logging in, you can click on the “market tab” to see a 24hr summary of how the coins have been performing. Click “status” To know more about a particular coin’s current block and start trading.
Here is a full discussion of Tradesatoshi’s features:
Faucets are reward systems that issue out giveaways in the form of a small fraction of Bitcoin for simply completing simple tasks on the website hosting the faucet. Tradesatoshi is one of the few trading platforms that feature Bitcoin faucets. All you have to do to claim or donate faucets is sign up for an account and complete simple tasks.
- Add Coin feature
The add coin feature allows traders to do any of the following:
- Promote coins using the Tipping Slot – you can propose a new digital currency and ask other users to vote for it. If your coin is voted for by a significant number of users, the developers will have no option but to include it in the exchange.
- Swap/ Airdrop it – This option allows you to swap your coin for another coin listed on the exchange.
- Add Your Coin – This feature allows you to trade your coin for profit against the exchange’s BTC, ETH, Doge, and USDT-based markets.
- API Keys – Tradesatoshi features both public and private APIs in different programming languages including Python, JAVA, PHP, and C#. Some of the applications you have at your disposal include “GetCurrencies”, “GetTicker”, “GetMarketStatus”, “GetMarketHistory”, “GetMarketSummary”, “GetBalance”, and “SubmitTransfers”.
The platform runs on some of the fastest internet servers in the crypto-verse which assimilate comprehensive DDoS mitigation to guarantee up-time stability & security. These, together with a combination of 2-factor authentication, cold-storage, encrypted wallets, and live backups, make Trade Satoshi a reliable and secure trading platform.
There’s a dedicated customer support section which allows users to submit online help requests. You have to specify the request type, email address, and the actual query. The average response time is 24hrs.
Also, the support team maintains a consistent presence on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and Reddit.
Trade Satoshi gives traders access to a vast range of markets. Its desktop interface is straightforward and easy to use, and it uses 2-factor authentication to guarantee safe trading sessions. The only concern traders have raised about this exchange is that customer support tends to be sluggish. Other than that, we fully endorse TradeSatoshi for seasoned crypto traders.
Is this your final decision?
We suggest you visit one of the most popular trading platforms instead!
- Competitions & Giveaways for all active users – Tradesatoshi recently hosted a contest that gave users a chance to win up to 15000 Tron based on the volume of TRX/BTC traded. Keep an eye on the news section to stay up-to-date with all the recent giveaways.
- Accepts traders from anywhere around the globe.
- Over 200 coins are supported.
- Anonymity – The site does not confirm identities, at least initially. Users can, therefore, register and test out the platform with whatever username they like.
- Intuitive platform – The site is well laid out & easy to navigate.
- Additional security – 2-factor authentication.
- No live chat support
- Doesn’t support leverage trading
- The site doesn’t accept fiat deposits
- The trading section appears quite cumbersome on mobile device browsers.
7 Binary Options review: Tradesatoshi: 4 stars